Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham (29354 Views)

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by CaptainRogers(m): 4:02pm On Jun 07, 2023
workchopNG:
Man City would've been a better club for him.
Hmmm
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by PrincessofDSS(f): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Thatโ€™s watsup

Holla Madrid
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Ewedegubbler: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
las las Barca go still carry the league while Madrid go dey fight landlord for champions league.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
What about musiala

Bayern won't release that kid...! He has a huge future in Bundesliga! They can't be that dumb to let such potential go!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by lexy2014: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
One more overpriced footballer. No footballer in the world is worth 100m. By now RM should have learnt not to buy overpriced players. If Hazard could flop, anything is possible

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Amayabor1: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2023
Deep down, I feel this guy will flop in madrid
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by NaijaElba(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
English players will never learn from history. The likes of Owen, Gareth Bale, Eden Hazard etc comes to mind. Hope he doesn't regret his action later on. I wish him all the best though.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by OlawaleBammie: 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
Patrickyemi:
Omo plenty money to be made on football this transfer period. You can get your own share.

Why not start a YouTube channel on football and make money na. Let me teach you, mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
teach me na
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2023
kstyle2:
Bellingham, velverde, camavinga, Tchouameni. Na wa. I still maintain that English players are overpriced and most times, overrated. Grealish, maguire, Sancho, kavin phillips all come to mind. Don't get me started on Rice and mount

Highly overpriced and overrated!

The jazz wey dem they use for clubs strong die! Especially Manchester clubs! grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by PNomsule: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
The new Zidane on the horizon
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Truvelisback(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is huge...! For a 19-year-old!

That midfield will be something else next season... Bellingham, Tchoumani, Camavinga, etc!

I pray he succeeds... let him not become another Harry Maguire in that midfield!

Now that Benzema has left the 9 position vacant, Osimhen should change direction from England! cool
So that he would be racially abused, right? U do well.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
lexy2014:
One more overpriced footballer. No footballer in the world is worth 100m. By now RM should have learnt not to buy overpriced players. If Hazard could flop, anything is possible

That's the risk of the Transfer market especially when you are a big club, and you are desperate!

He will hopefully not flop, but he certainly won't be sensational!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by OlawaleBammie: 4:08pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Bayern won't release that kid...! He has a huge future in Bundesliga! They can't be that dumb to let such potential go!
I can do anything to price that kid away from Allianz Arena to the Santiago Bernabeu grin grin grin

The guy na fire
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by OlawaleBammie: 4:09pm On Jun 07, 2023
Truvelisback:
Italians are even more racist than the Spaniards...

Besides we have some Nigerian in laliga as well and no report of them being abused

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:10pm On Jun 07, 2023
Truvelisback:

Is there really anywhere he won't be racially abused in Europe??! Even those useless English fans won't spare him if he misses key chances!

As a key striker for the quality Madrid has in that Midfield, he would dazzle in Bernabeu!

He has a better chance to excel there than in Man United or Chelsea!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Hawkler: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
aaking:
Next is haaland . Don't be surprised if Real Madrid goes with $150 grin grin grin .
Firmino is also a right choice
Good analysis Firmino will fit in right and perform very well.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by thegooddieyoung: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Osimeh will not be a bad idea at all

aaking:
Next is haaland . Don't be surprised if Real Madrid goes with $150 grin grin grin .
Firmino is also a right choice

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Alvin212(m): 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Average

English

Talent

Wasted money
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by BigDawsNet: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Finally...

We couldn't get him because we ain't ready to meet the financial capability...

Congratulations Jude....

We also celebrated our new attacking Midfielder Alexis Mac Allister

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
I can do anything to price that kid away from Allianz Arena to the Santiago Bernabeu grin grin grin

The guy na fire

Well, only a foolish club allows a fast-rising talent like that go!

The kid hasn't even peaked yet!

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by lexy2014: 4:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's the risk of the Transfer market especially when you are a big club, and you are desperate!

He will hopefully not flop, but he certainly won't be sensational!

You absolutely right. Dortmund is the biggest winner here they have cashed out and are now 100m euros richer.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Lamasta(m): 4:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
Madrid amaka grin

LONG LIVE MANCHESTER CITY

LONG LIVE PEP GUARDIOLA

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
lexy2014:

You absolutely right. Dortmund is the biggest winner here they have cashed out and are now 100m euros richer.

Those guys are among the smartest and most brilliant business clubs in Europe with regard to Transfer windows!

I honestly salute their transfer directors and football talent developers!

Others include:

Ajax
Brighton
Lille

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Finally...

We couldn't get him because we ain't ready to meet the financial capability...

Congratulations Jude....

We also celebrated our new attacking Midfielder Alexis Mac Allister

MacAllister is now in Real Madrid??!... Omoooooo!!!

That Madrid Midfield ehn! FIRE!!!

Modified: Mac is Liverpool bound! I for fear o! grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by BigDawsNet: 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

MacAllister is now in Real Madrid??!... Omoooooo!!!

That Madrid Midfield ehn! FIRE!!!

Dey play ๐Ÿ˜„...

Na we Liverpool get Bellingham but we are unable to sign due to some incomplete funds...

But rather we signed other affordable option which is Mac Allister....

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Truvelisback(m): 4:18pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Is there really anywhere he won't be racially abused in Europe??! Even those useless English fans won't spare him if he misses key chances!

As a key striker for the quality Madrid has in that Midfield, he would dazzle in Bernabeu!

He has a better chance to excel there than in Man United or Chelsea!
He would do well in Real Madrid but the envy of his performance would make these low self-esteem whites to abuse him racially.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Jun 07, 2023
BigDawsNet:

Dey play ๐Ÿ˜„...

Na we Liverpool get Bellingham but we are unable to sign due to some incomplete funds...

But rather we signed other affordable option which is Mac Allister....

Ohh... I see!

I for fear o!... Wetin Madrid go dey gather all the top midfielders for??! Lol! grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2023
Truvelisback:
He would do well in Real Madrid but the envy of his performance would make these low self-esteem whites to abuse him racially.

I don't really think so... They won't bother once he leads them to key victories and trophies! But, the pressure on him will be something else!

He had less pressure in Italy and France!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss / IGP Commends Juliet Ukah, Woman Police Fighter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.