Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham (29352 Views)

Man United Complete The Signing Of Amad Diallo Traore / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Edouard Mendy From Rennes / Chelsea Complete The Signing Of Ben Chilwell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by ojehmario1969(m): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Airdrophunter:

He's better than Enso Fanadez who cost more than him
That bellingham deal is worth close 120 euros based on add-ons and bonuses cheesy
Initially it was 140m euros price tag
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by fourboys: 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Those guys are among the smartest and most brilliant business clubs in Europe with regard to Transfer windows!

I honestly salute their transfer directors and football talent developers!

Others include:

Ajax
Brighton
Lille
the best is Benfica
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
fourboys:
the best is Benfica

That's a top name right there... I forgot totally about them!

Tottenham was once like that too.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Airdrophunter(m): 5:12pm On Jun 07, 2023
ojehmario1969:

That Bellingham deal is worth close to 120 euros based on add-ons and bonuses cheesy
Initially, it was 140m euros price tag

The guy is worth every penny compared to the current market price.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Topmaike007(m): 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
NaijaElba:
English players will never learn from history. The likes of Owen, Gareth Bale, Eden Hazard etc comes to mind. Hope he doesn't regret his action later on. I wish him all the best though.
remove bale from that list he is different

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Alaigbomaster: 5:16pm On Jun 07, 2023
UstazAhmed:
See the kain money this small boy will be paid. Why are English people crooks?
Is Tchouameni English?
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Alaigbomaster: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
Airdrophunter:

He's better than Enso Fanadez who cost more than him
How's he better?
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by mayor1814: 5:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
kstyle2:
Bellingham, velverde, camavinga, Tchouameni. Na wa. I still maintain that English players are overpriced and most times, overrated. Grealish, maguire, Sancho, kavin phillips all come to mind. Don't get me started on Rice and mount

Jude Bellingham and Jack Grealish are top English players. They deserve d heavy price tags on them.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Agent17th: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2023
workchopNG:
Man City would've been a better club for him.

I understand you but I feel Madrid are buying for the future. The likes of Modric and kroos will be leaving at best next season. And the new midfield will comprise of Tchuomeni, camavinga and Belinham, those three can play for a decade together

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by lexy2014: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

That's exactly why I felt (or still feel) that would be Man United's direction by appointing Ajax's former coach!

ETH did wonders with academy players!

Yeah but the demands and pressure at man united are quite different from that of ajax. United won't give him that time to develop and work with academy players. Ten Hag is a product of that conveyor belt at Ajax. Now it's "hit the ground running".

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by wizelink(m): 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
See club that means business no be clubs like man utd, arsenal, liverpool wey price players as if na crayfish dey won buy. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Jun 07, 2023
mayor1814:

Jude Bellingham and Jack Grealish are top English players. They deserve d heavy price tags on them.

Wetin make them too English players. McGuire was once top English player

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by lexy2014: 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2023
wizelink:
See club that means business no be clubs like man utd, arsenal, liverpool wey price players as if na crayfish dey won buy. Tufiakwa

Spending 100m euros on one player isn't always a guarantee of success and will not always translate to results on the field of play

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Those guys are among the smartest and most brilliant business clubs in Europe with regard to Transfer windows!

Others include:

Ajax
Brighton
Lille
Benfica and sporting too
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by wizelink(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2023
lexy2014:

Spending 100m euros on one player isn't always a guarantee of success and will not always translate to results on the field of play

Yes however, the millions of euro spent in the past by madrid is justified the present expenditure considering their hall of trophies both domestic, continental and intercontinental.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by lexy2014: 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2023
wizelink:

Yes however, the millions of euro spent in the past by madrid is justified the present expenditure considering their hall of trophies both domestic, continental and intercontinental.

If spending millions in the past is the criteria for a club having domestic, continental and intercontinental trophies, then all clubs in the major European leagues should all have those trophies because they have all spent millions of euros in the past.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Beetwaise(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2023
Rubyjade:
Most promising young soccer player under 25

Jude Bellingham , Midfielder Borussia Dortmund

Bukayo Saka , Attacking midfielder Arsenal Football Club

Mason Greenwood , Forward Manchester United

Phil Fodden , Midfielder Manchester City

Tariq Lamptey , Right-wing back Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club

Hudson odoi , Winger Chelsea Football Club

Erling Haaland , Striker Borussia Dortmund

Reece James , Right-back Chelsea football Club

Jadon Sancho , Winger Manchester United

Conor Gallagher 22, Midfielder Chelsea Football club

Kai Havertz 22, Attacking midfielder Chelsea Football Club

IIIan Meslier 22, Goalkeeper Leeds United

I am not biased with the list above but these are some of the under-25 players I know and watch on weekly basis playing with real quality and skills in their respective teams. Since they're young lads their football skills can only be harnessed further under good managers.

What about Rafael Leao (AC Milan), Khvicha Kvaratsthelia (Napoli), Pablo Gavi (Barcelona), Youssoufa Moukoko (Borussia Dortmund), Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich) etc

You shouldn't restrict your soccer knowledge to only Premier league. Endeavour to show interest in other leagues & you'd see promising U-25 players cos most of the ones you listed above are just overrated due to the hype from British media.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by McStoic(m): 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
[qu seeote author=Angelfrost post=123634758]This is huge...! For a 19-year-old!

That midfield will be something else next season... Bellingham, Tchoumani, Camavinga, etc!

I pray he succeeds... let him not become another Harry Maguire in that midfield!

Now that Benzema has left the 9 position vacant, Osimhen should change direction from England! cool[/quote]
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by McStoic(m): 6:15pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is huge...! For a 19-year-old!

That midfield will be something else next season... Bellingham, Tchoumani, Camavinga, etc!

I pray he succeeds... let him not become another Harry Maguire in that midfield!

Now that Benzema has left the 9 position vacant, Osimhen should change direction from England! cool

He made the move too soon. I remember when Real Madrid came for Gareth Bale some seasons before he finally switched. He took his time at Tottenham and spent I think about 3 or .more seasons before making the move. This guy Bellingham moved too soon.

I pray it favours him though.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
McStoic:

He made the move too soon. I remember when Real Madrid came for Gareth Bale some seasons before he finally switched. He took his time at Tottenham and spent I think about 3 or .more seasons before making the move. This guy Bellingham moved too soon.

I pray it favours him though.

Hopefully it does... The guy has been a revelation since joining Dortmund!
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by stanluiz(m): 6:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
The amount of money used to buy players now is ridiculous angry

What is Fifa financial play (FFP) doing about it ?

Overrated players are being bought for a huge amount of money.

That's how Chelsea wasted 600 millionĀ£ buying nonsense.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by wizelink(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
lexy2014:

If spending millions in the past is the criteria for a club having domestic, continental and intercontinental trophies, then all clubs in the major European leagues should all have those trophies because they have all spent millions of euros in the past.

You got me wrong. I am particular about the club in discuss and it has justified every penny expended on its players. Believe it or not.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by stanluiz(m): 6:19pm On Jun 07, 2023
Another overhyped English players.

English players are average. They are not worth the price.

I hope Madrid don't regret it.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Rubyjade: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
wink
Beetwaise:

What about Rafael Leao (AC Milan), Khvicha Kvaratsthelia (Napoli), Pablo Gavi (Barcelona), Youssoufa Moukoko (Borussia Dortmund), Jamal Musiala (Bayern Munich) etc

You shouldn't restrict your soccer knowledge to only Premier league. Endeavour to show interest in other leagues & you'd see promising U-25 players cos most of the ones you listed above are just overrated due to the hype from British media.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Rubyjade: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2023
undecided
Emu4life:

Oga Bellingham is heading to Real Madrid not Premier League. ChatGPT be making people type bullshiticus online. Yinmu
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Rubyjade: 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2023
GreatVocalist:

It's amazing how you left Enzo Fernandez out of the list, and included Gallagher. I'm a Chelsea fan, but I think Gallagher is an average player.
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by oliverano: 6:37pm On Jun 07, 2023
Angelfrost:

Others include:

Ajax
Brighton
Lille

You funny sha, you dey mention Ajax, Lile and Brighton who just started the Southampton thing yesterday but you forgot Benfica. grin

Go and check the profit of Benfica from transfers, e go shock you. Even Ajax dey learn work sef.

Lile? Who them don sell aside Hazard and Pepe?
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by MrBONE2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
veekid:
Barca still struggling with a 34yr old Messi
Re: Real Madrid Complete The Signing Of Jude Bellingham by Angelfrost(m): 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2023
oliverano:

You funny sha, you dey mention Ajax, Lile and Brighton who just started the Southampton thing yesterday but you forgot Benfica. grin

Go and check the profit of Benfica from transfers, e go shock you. Even Ajax dey learn work sef.

Lile? Who them don sell aside Hazard and Pepe?

Baba, I just don't know how I forgot Benfica and Sporting...! Those guys know how to groom them!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

THROWBACK: Atlanta 1996 - Nigeria "Dream Team" Won Gold In Olympic Football / Emiliano Sala's Father Horacio Dies Of Heart Attack 3 Months After Son's Death / Jose Mourinho Deletes Instagram Account Following Man Utd's FA Cup Loss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.