Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls (993 Views)

I Just Discovered My Husband Has Been Cheating Since We Got Married / Should I Advice Her, Play Along Or Leave Her? / How My Ex Left Me After She Discovered My Salary Was 45k, I Now Earn This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls by eyesoflagos: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2023
I discovered my man has not genital after marriage.. advice her pls

Source : Eyes Of Lagos

Watch the video below : https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtMNx4RolrS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Mynd44 , Nlfpmod
Re: I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls by CrownLands(m): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2023
If she's concerned about what people will say, she just has to stay in the marriage as advised by her family.

However, if she wants to be truly independent of her family, she should just take a stand. Follow her heart! That is, "Stay or leave" the marriage if she can't live with him "for better, for worse.
Re: I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls by Sonnobax15(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
grin
I can't but imagine that marriage that's supposed to be enjoyed is being endured..Na wa..... Btw,how he take dey pee?
Re: I Discovered My Man Has Not Genital After Marriage.. Advice Her Pls by Nonywendy(m): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2023
eyesoflagos:
I discovered my man has not genital after marriage.. advice her pls

Source : Eyes Of Lagos

Watch the video below : https://www.instagram.com/reel/CtMNx4RolrS/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Mynd44 , Nlfpmod
How does he pee?

(1) (Reply)

data / / I Am In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.