Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

I Am In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love (993 Views)

Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy / Namesakes In Love: Uche And Uche's Pre-Wedding Photos / What Do I Do Am Deeply In Love With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Love by Clarendon: 6:34am On Dec 25, 2023
In recent times, I have found myself experiencing a profound and enduring connection—a sentiment that eluded me for over a decade. This newfound emotion is grounded in love, it is an emotion I have discovered for a remarkable woman. My affection for her is sincere and genuine, accompanied by a deep sense of care and devotion. Her presence in my life is of great significance, and I find myself willing to go to great lengths for her, as if traversing the expanse to the moon and back.

My admiration for her extends beyond reason, marked by a keen interest in every facet of her being. Her infectious smile serves as a testament to her beauty, which captivates not only my attention but also reflects the genuine joy she emanates. I am enamored by the melody of her laughter, finding it to be a source of genuine delight.

It is important to acknowledge and celebrate her innate beauty—she is a woman of black heritage, and her radiance is a reflection of that. While she may not be fully aware of the depth of her beauty, I am keenly attuned to it. My earnest desire is to shield her from any form of distress, with a commitment to ensuring that the radiance of her smile persists indefinitely. My love for her is profound and unwavering, and I am genuinely dedicated to fostering her happiness.

I don't merely say that I love her; I genuinely do, with a depth that words struggle to encapsulate. It's a love that goes beyond the superficial, beyond the fleeting moments. I care for her in a way that defies explanation. My devotion to her is unwavering, a commitment to her well-being that knows no bounds. There's an inexplicable draw, an undeniable force that pulls me towards her. It's as if I am tethered to her soul, willing to traverse any distance, just to witness the glow in her eyes. And why? For no particular reason, except that she has become the axis around which my world revolves.

Her smile, oh, her smile—it's not just a curve of the lips. It's a symphony of joy, a radiant expression that unravels the beauty within her. Through that infectious smile, I glimpse the poetry of her soul, and it's a mesmerizing sight. But it's not just her smile; it's the melody of her laughter that resonates in the chambers of my heart. Each burst of laughter is a chorus of happiness that elevates my spirit. It's a sound that I crave, a balm for the soul in a world that can sometimes be discordant.

She, in all her resplendent black beauty, is a masterpiece. Whether she realizes the depth of her allure is uncertain, but to me, it's as evident as the sun in the sky. I want to shout it to the world—I am in love with this beautiful, black goddess who graces my existence. The mere thought of her shedding tears sends shivers down my spine. I am resolved—I never want to be the cause of sorrow in her life. Instead, my earnest wish is to be the architect of perpetual joy, to be the reason her laughter echoes in the corridors of our shared moments.

I love her—not just with the usual cadence of those three words, but with an intensity that transcends the ordinary. It's a love that defies rationality, that transcends the boundaries of time and space. I love her so much, not because I should, but because I can't help it. My heart has become an orchestra, and she is the melody that plays on an infinite loop. Yes, I am in love. But it's not just a declaration; it's a celebration of an emotion that has rekindled my spirit, giving my life a new purpose and a renewed sense of meaning. I find complete solace in the fact that this love, this beautiful, inexplicable love, is mine to cherish for all eternity.
Re: I Am In Love by CandyOps(m): 6:50am On Dec 25, 2023
Yawns 🥱🥱

Na so. Nice one. Hope it lasts. Hope she feels the same way too and isn't a nice lovable girl who double-dates behind your back

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Love by Nackzy: 6:56am On Dec 25, 2023
Congratulations me I dey find money

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Love by Palazee(m): 7:14am On Dec 25, 2023
Good for you
Re: I Am In Love by phintohlar(f): 7:53am On Dec 25, 2023
Fu**k, this is too long mhen
Re: I Am In Love by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:58am On Dec 25, 2023
Clarendon:
In recent times, I have found myself experiencing a profound and enduring con.

Fadafukkah no go find work

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Love by TheFinesseKid: 8:49am On Dec 25, 2023
Clarendon:
In recent times, I have found myself experiencing a profound and enduring connection—a sentiment that eluded me for over a decade. This newfound emotion is grounded in love, it is an emotion I have discovered for a remarkable woman. My affection for her is sincere and genuine, accompanied by a deep sense of care and devotion. Her presence in my life is of great significance, and I find myself willing to go to great lengths for her, as if traversing the expanse to the moon and back.

My admiration for her extends beyond reason, marked by a keen interest in every facet of her being. Her infectious smile serves as a testament to her beauty, which captivates not only my attention but also reflects the genuine joy she emanates. I am enamored by the melody of her laughter, finding it to be a source of genuine delight.

It is important to acknowledge and celebrate her innate beauty—she is a woman of black heritage, and her radiance is a reflection of that. While she may not be fully aware of the depth of her beauty, I am keenly attuned to it. My earnest desire is to shield her from any form of distress, with a commitment to ensuring that the radiance of her smile persists indefinitely. My love for her is profound and unwavering, and I am genuinely dedicated to fostering her happiness.

I don't merely say that I love her; I genuinely do, with a depth that words struggle to encapsulate. It's a love that goes beyond the superficial, beyond the fleeting moments. I care for her in a way that defies explanation. My devotion to her is unwavering, a commitment to her well-being that knows no bounds. There's an inexplicable draw, an undeniable force that pulls me towards her. It's as if I am tethered to her soul, willing to traverse any distance, just to witness the glow in her eyes. And why? For no particular reason, except that she has become the axis around which my world revolves.

Her smile, oh, her smile—it's not just a curve of the lips. It's a symphony of joy, a radiant expression that unravels the beauty within her. Through that infectious smile, I glimpse the poetry of her soul, and it's a mesmerizing sight. But it's not just her smile; it's the melody of her laughter that resonates in the chambers of my heart. Each burst of laughter is a chorus of happiness that elevates my spirit. It's a sound that I crave, a balm for the soul in a world that can sometimes be discordant.

She, in all her resplendent black beauty, is a masterpiece. Whether she realizes the depth of her allure is uncertain, but to me, it's as evident as the sun in the sky. I want to shout it to the world—I am in love with this beautiful, black goddess who graces my existence. The mere thought of her shedding tears sends shivers down my spine. I am resolved—I never want to be the cause of sorrow in her life. Instead, my earnest wish is to be the architect of perpetual joy, to be the reason her laughter echoes in the corridors of our shared moments.

I love her—not just with the usual cadence of those three words, but with an intensity that transcends the ordinary. It's a love that defies rationality, that transcends the boundaries of time and space. I love her so much, not because I should, but because I can't help it. My heart has become an orchestra, and she is the melody that plays on an infinite loop. Yes, I am in love. But it's not just a declaration; it's a celebration of an emotion that has rekindled my spirit, giving my life a new purpose and a renewed sense of meaning. I find complete solace in the fact that this love, this beautiful, inexplicable love, is mine to cherish for all eternity.

😄😄😄🤣🤣🙄😁 otilor. Make sure to keep us updated when it turns sour.

God bless
Re: I Am In Love by Ekitibiased(m): 10:15am On Dec 25, 2023
congrats...end the year on a high
Re: I Am In Love by Clarendon: 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2023
Nackzy:
Congratulations me I dey find money

Finding love, and seeking opulence, are not mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love by skj1377(m): 7:17pm On Dec 25, 2023
Oga , love left Nigeria in 2003 infact it's nuclear and extended family Japa in 2017. What you found is something that looks like love , you can ask the actor "Emeka Eke" what love did to him in his first marriage. Watch "daddy freeze" for details
Re: I Am In Love by Clarendon: 4:55am On Dec 26, 2023
Love is a beautiful feeling. Sadly, as much as it (love) is an emotion that relaxes the soul, it can also unsettle the mind. That’s the thing with vulnerability. That’s the thing with falling in love.
Re: I Am In Love by Clarendon: 5:06am On Dec 26, 2023
Many people jump on the thread, screaming “your love will go sour soon”, “how are you sure she feels the same way about you?”.

These people - sadly - do not understand the meaning of love. I do not love her because she loves me. I do not love her because I want her to love me back. This is not a game of reciprocity. Newton’s third law, though impressive, does not apply here. “Action and reaction are equal and opposite eh?” That ends in the physics class - or could be extended to the math class, or whatever other class. However, In the “love class”, the rules are a lot different. The rules are fluid.

I love her because I love her - it is that simple! If she reciprocates, that’s a plus. If she doesn’t, that’s my cross.
Re: I Am In Love by luminouz(m): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2023
Clarendon:
Many people jump on the thread, screaming “your love will go sour soon”, “how are you sure she feels the same way about you?”.

These people - sadly - do not understand the meaning of love. I do not love her because she loves me. I do not love her because I want her to love me back. This is not a game of reciprocity. Newton’s third law, though impressive, does not apply here. “Action and reaction are equal and opposite eh?” That ends in the physics class - or could be extended to the math class, or whatever other class. However, In the “love class”, the rules are a lot different. The rules are fluid.

I love her because I love her - it is that simple! If she reciprocates, that’s a plus. If she doesn’t, that’s my cross.
*Sighs*

Clarendon, will you kindly shût dafuq up?
Re: I Am In Love by imagrg(m): 6:16am On Dec 26, 2023
Dey knack grammar, your eyes go clear soon. Babe wen another guy dey knack unconditionally.

If na Nigerian babe, she don jazz you. You are just speaking in tongues.

Your eyes go clear soon. grin
Clarendon:
Re: I Am In Love by seanery: 6:56am On Dec 26, 2023
Werey
Re: I Am In Love by Clarendon: 4:30pm On Jan 01
Don’t get it twisted, love is a beautiful feeling. I could argue that it is the most beautiful feeling. It eases your spirit and brings you genuine happiness. While loving someone is delightful, being loved back is priceless. Someone should tell her that I love her!
Re: I Am In Love by Goodlyhrt(m): 8:52pm On Jan 01
Love is cool bro. It's a natural "high" better than any high tbf. Just pray..you will be fine.
Re: I Am In Love by Rukevwe999(m): 7:44pm On Jan 05
I've been in this state before. It feels beautiful and the thought of that person makes a dark, bleakly world look bright. With time it becomes a maddening time loop as she doesn't reciprocate this feeling and grows far from you. But don't mistake it for love. It may be infatuation, lust or oneitis. "Love" is the most adulterated substance on earth. But time will tell, just know where you stand. Whatever it is, I hope you find it.
Re: I Am In Love by advanceDNA: 8:04pm On Jan 05
Clarendon:
Don’t get it twisted, love is a beautiful feeling. I could argue that it is the most beautiful feeling. It eases your spirit and brings you genuine happiness. While loving someone is delightful, being loved back is priceless. Someone should tell her that I love her!

Baba....slow down.... don dey waka go express, blind folded.... Loving this much usually ends up not being good...
u go surely collect, either by being taken for granted, or exploited, or being served breakfast unexpectedly...... because this kinda love wey dey make man write epistle is almost always one sided....

(1) (Reply)

Haiti Is Blessed / Birthday Ceremony:you Are All Invited To Newyork / Difficult To Get A Woman Friend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.