Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

I Have Lost My Erection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Lost My Erection (1875 Views)

Help!!! I Have Lost My Erection / I Would Have Lost My Girl Friend If Followed An Advice I Got Here. / I Went To Apologize To My Ex-girlfriend But Ended Up Loosing My Erection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Lost My Erection by childofdoom1(m): 1:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Sardonic, gloomy, melancholic, despondent, pessimistic........... I can use different adjectives to describe how I feel at the moment. Nothing gives a man much joy than knowing his pweek can stand in the mornings or when being aroused. Though while clocking adolescence, it was kind of weird. Growing to be a man, it became a thing of pride.

Observations of my body these past few days show I have lost my erection. Watching blue films do not give me a standing pweek as it should have, no matter if it's my favourite type

I do not wake in the mornings to a hard pweek as before. Even if I had a naughty dream, it stands for a while and drops quick.

Sensations from a lady don't even charge it for long again. My experience with a gorgeous new babe at the Olosho house three days ago confirms this (read all about my romp with her on r i b d o . c o m. Search for this topic in their romance section or my name there is loquacioussinner).

Also during soapy from sexting, I don't get that aroused as before.

Should I be worried? Is this a sign of anxiety, illness, sugar intake or not giving my pweek enough time to rest and recover?
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by thuxzwda1: 2:00am On Jun 08, 2023
511= 1 litre o angry

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost My Erection by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 08, 2023
thuxzwda1:
511= 1 litre o angry
Black market is 1k angry

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost My Erection by okoroemeka(m): 5:19am On Jun 08, 2023
childofdoom1:
Sardonic, gloomy, melancholic, despondent, pessimistic........... I can use different adjectives to describe how I feel at the moment. Nothing gives a man much joy than knowing his pweek can stand in the mornings or when being aroused. Though while clocking adolescence, it was kind of weird. Growing to be a man, it became a thing of pride.

Observations of my body these past few days show I have lost my erection. Watching blue films do not give me a standing pweek as it should have, no matter if it's my favourite type

I do not wake in the mornings to a hard pweek as before. Even if I had a naughty dream, it stands for a while and drops quick.

Sensations from a lady don't even charge it for long again. My experience with a gorgeous new babe at the Olosho house three days ago confirms this (read all about my romp with her on r i b d o . c o m. Search for this topic in their romance section or my name there is loquacioussinner).

Should I be worried? Is this a sign of anxiety, illness, sugar intake or not giving my pweek enough time to rest and recover?
why worry,don't you think it is a good thing,that your stand dick is nothing but trouble

1 Like

Re: I Have Lost My Erection by Oluromantic: 5:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Stay away from sex oga. Focus on career. Let your penis rest a little
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by MrAgbako: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2023
That one nah your problem
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by Goalnaldo(m): 8:01am On Jun 08, 2023
You dey always get problems you this man. From betting addictions to oloshoes and now this. Abi na your niche of content creation be that?

3 Likes

Re: I Have Lost My Erection by devilmaycry: 8:05am On Jun 08, 2023
Goalnaldo:
You dey always get problems you this man. From betting addictions to oloshoes and now this. Abi na your niche of content creation be that?
nigga is advertising his site ni....nothing dey do am

4 Likes

Re: I Have Lost My Erection by damosky12(m): 8:07am On Jun 08, 2023
childofdoom1:

How old are you?

Can you take your mind off sex for a while?

Like get busy with your life generally. Make money. Build a career, a business, and platonic relationships with men and women...
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by Goalnaldo(m): 8:08am On Jun 08, 2023
devilmaycry:
nigga is advertising his site ni....nothing dey do am
oh, i see.
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by willi926(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2023
U dey always get problem this guy.
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by Abolodje: 8:17am On Jun 08, 2023
Nawa to you oo guy man shey na joblessness cause this one like this?
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by superCleanworks(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2023
thuxzwda1:
511= 1 litre o angry

please I need tesla charger. pin mouth
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by MechanicMike: 8:44am On Jun 08, 2023
childofdoom1:

Siofra...were u at?

Bro talk to Siofra...she will make yor condo stand up....THANK ME LATER!!! smiley
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by Depriest2020: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2023
Go to hospital for lab.
Check for STD/STI, UTI if there's infection treat it.

If there's no infection then do this.
Natural method.
Buy ginger, garlic, lemon 🍋 & original honey, not honey mixed with sugar cane juice.
Pound/blend the ginger & garlic 🧄, then peel the lemon then cut it into four, pour it into pot to cook with the ginger and garlic, cook to boil for like 30-40mins take it down to cool, filter it then pour into jar/gallon then pour the honey into it, shake it well to mix. Start taking a glass of it, twice daily, first thing in the morning & last thing at night. After 2 weeks you will thank me. Drink it daily for up to 3months, after 3months you can be taking it once or twice a week.

Medical.
Buy Better Guard by GNLD & Revive by KEDI
Drink 2 capsule of Revive in the morning at night Drink 2 tab of Better Guard, After 1week you will thank me. Do it for like 2-3months. So chose how you wants to treat yourself.
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by imagrg(m): 5:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
angry Gee!

You are missing many wet toto. grin

Your preek is on dry fasting.

You can wake it up with Ruzu Black..original.

It's expensive sha oh. I can help you buy a pack for 45k. I mean the original pack oh.

WhatsApp: zero eight zero three five zero nine six three four two

Just ask that I help I buy and ship Ruzu Black original for u at 45k.

Don't worry, your preek will stand like standing fan again and again.
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by MechanicMike: 5:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
childofdoom1:

Son don't woooory...siofra will help Yor priiick grow again..THANK ME LATER!! cheesy

Siofra...we need u on this thread asap angry
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by chim14(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
If you're not married, kneel down & thank God you lost ur erection. Na watin man need in this time & age to stay away from women and put you energy for knack to better use.

You are there crying instead of celebrating and giving God Glory. Once you lose erection or sexual desire as a man in this time & age, you have peace.
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by SenecaTheYonger: 7:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Infection is eating away your blood vessels, veins, and nerves
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by tubolancer(m): 7:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
It happened to me before, it was a very serious case. Run from any sugary thing, Coke, Pepsi by now should be your enemies, run from brothel and anyhow girl, seek help.....

Let me share my testimony, some years back, I suddenly lost my erection, it couldn't stand very well, and it was so weak my girlfriend (now my wife )complained seriously unknown to her, I have many girlfriends and also visits brothel sometime, I masturbated too, I just have this high, uncontrolled libido then I was in my twenties then suddenly everything came to an end when I lost my J.T. It was as if everything was taken from me, so my girlfriend told me that I should inform my mom.
My mom had an elderly man whom she confided with, so I went to visit the old man. I spent only N250 for some herbs. When I took the herb, it wasn't bitter at all, my J.T stand gidigba. I have never felt like that since I was born.
And till today, my erection is still fantastic and strong.
I have a friend who had similar problem, all of a sudden he started blaming his girlfriend that she has infected him with diabolical disease, the day he took the herb that was the last time he had weak erection.
The problem is that baba has died and I didn't know the name of the herbs. Go and see elders may be they will help you with herbs that can flush these thing from your body.
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by MechanicMike: 7:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
tubolancer:
It happened to me before, it was a very serious case. Run from any sugary thing, Coke, Pepsi by now should be your enemies, run from brothel and anyhow girl, seek help.....

Let me share my testimony, some years back, I suddenly lost my erection, it couldn't stand very well, and it was so weak my girlfriend (now my wife )complained seriously unknown to her, I have many girlfriends and also visits brothel sometime, I masturbated too, I just have this high, uncontrolled libido then I was in my twenties then suddenly everything came to an end when I lost my J.T. It was as if everything was taken from me, so my girlfriend told me that I should inform my mom.
My mom had an elderly man whom she confided with, so I went to visit the old man. I spent only N250 for some herbs. When I took the herb, it wasn't bitter at all, my J.T stand gidigba. I have never felt like that since I was born.
I have a friend who had similar problem, all of a sudden he started blaming his girlfriend that she has infected him with diabolical disease, the day he took the herb that was the last time he had weak erection.
The problem is that baba has died and I didn't know the name of the herbs. Go and see elders may be they will help you with herbs that can flush these thing from your body.

angry
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by MechanicMike: 7:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
tubolancer:

But how can u tell him to run from brotel..isn't that were they will repair his priiick?..are u ok?(no offenscce) angry
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by Hatrick01: 8:20pm On Jun 08, 2023
Op, the day i will take u serious is the day that you will post ur obituary. Dem take misfortune swear for you and Ilamina?
Re: I Have Lost My Erection by childofdoom1(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Oluromantic:
Stay away from sex oga. Focus on career. Let your penis rest a little
Hmm. How fun would that be? One needs to ease stress intermittently

(1) (Reply)

Cryptocurrency / Ladies, Take A Hint! / Cant Woo A Girl @ 24

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.