Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,222 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (38168 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Arabk25: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hotwest:
Shut up!

Pure Christian state no cap

Just like saying Katsina is not a Muslim state

No mind them make them they talk nonsense
A state where 97% of its citizens are Christian wat do you refer to that state as? Like you rightly said I won't be mistaken if I refer to kastina as a Muslim state

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
yom2:
oga abeg I o with dis ur thinking pattern. Are u saying no Muslim voted for obi?

In Rivers State?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by tunjijones(m): 9:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Whether you like it or not, Nyesom Wike, was a very strong man. He said this same thing his successor said and no one dared counter him. Wike the Wicked!
Anyways, Asari Dokubo should consider comedy skit making and social media entertainment influencing that's his real calling, because lately he has been comically trying so hard to sell himself to Tinubu and the Muslim-Muslim ticket because he wants a slice of the cake Tompolo is eating... or maybe he wants all of it

It's a lie. People countered him
Asari even wrote a long epistle saying Wike doesn't have right to call river state a Christian state
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by 1nairato1dollar: 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Sharia has many benefits! The Sukuk bond that is being used to construct many roads across the country is just one out of many!
Even the Shariah banking is now extensive with many players coming in and more non-Muslims beneficiaries!

Pessimist will never see anything good even in themselves till they die!
na so you and your generation go perish if you ever travel on the road construct with my tax as a Nigerian
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by 1nairato1dollar: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na so you go get accident if you ever travel on any Sukuk financed road!
I don't know why you guys are so foolish, arrogant and ignorant
back to sender my tax speak for me
AΕ‚lahuakbomb
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Abokiijebu: 12:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

You're Mad, are you not the one that Quote me. May it never be well with you and your generation. May Ogun kill you and your generation. Stupid son of a Useless Father. May Amadioha strike you dead idiot. Senseless Animal
may the ground u step on work against you, it will never be well with you and your family. Cry of Paine and sorrow Will heard in ur home forever. Bastard goat.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by BigBizzy(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Asari must be on colos.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 7:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Abokiijebu:
may the ground u step on work against you, it will never be well with you and your family. Cry of Paine and sorrow Will heard in ur home forever. Bastard goat.

Now i know Why you are Useless............. You're a Product of a Useless Cursed Generation............it could have been better if your father and Mother remain Childless rather than born a mentally ill Child like you. Your Mother should have use Ogogoro to abort you inside the Toilet instead of borning another Nonentity Animal like you. Stupid Animal.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AntiChristian: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2023
1nairato1dollar:
back to sender my tax speak for me
AΕ‚lahuakbomb

How much is your tax?
This is how you are cursed!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AntiChristian: 8:13am On Jun 09, 2023
1nairato1dollar:
na so you and your generation go perish if you ever travel on the road construct with my tax as a Nigerian

I also pay tax! My Dad and Mum did pay tax!
A lot of my sibling do pay tax!

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2023/02/07/fg-raised-n742-56bn-sukuk-funds-to-finance-road-projects-in-six-years

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by orisa37: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2023
RIVERS IS WIKE'S PRESIDENCY.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Abokiijebu: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Now i know Why you are Useless............. You're a Product of a Useless Cursed Generation............it could have been better if your father and Mother remain Childless rather than born a mentally ill Child like you. Your Mother should have use Ogogoro to abort you inside the Toilet instead of borning another Nonentity Animal like you. Stupid Animal.
I hardly read all those trash u type. All I know is that it will never be well with health and ur finances. U Will regret d day u are born.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by drtee247(m): 9:25am On Jun 09, 2023
sonature1:
Asari should have told Wike the same thing when Wike publicly declared that Rivers State was a Christian state. I'm sure Wike would have chased him away from the state.

No wonder El Rufa'i was very outspoken and trying to tell the Kaduna indigenes that it's a muslim state, and even went further to prove to them that Muslim-Muslim ticket can work...let's everyone be declaring what they want
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 10:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Abokiijebu:
I hardly read all those trash u type. All I know is that it will never be well with health and ur finances. U Will regret d day u are born.

You hardly read what i type, see this Cursed Fustrated Mumu with Mucus filled brain. Next time don't jump on my Comment. You're behaving like a Dog πŸ• on heat. See this Mumu wishing me his inherited bad health and finance, i can feel your pain because you can't amount to anything in this your yeye Miserable Pathetic Life. Mtcheeew πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by 1nairato1dollar: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

How much is your tax?
You are the cursed one here cause you your mother father tax may not be even up to what tax I paid after all the scam sukusuku money borrowed from suku was meant to enriched the Fulani's and strengthen Fulani Islamist terrorist ,no more no less

aΕ‚lahuakbomb
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by 1nairato1dollar: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

How much is your tax?
You are the cursed one here cause you your mother father tax may not be even up to what tax I paid after all the scam sukusuku money borrowed from suku was meant to enriched the Fulani's and strengthen Fulani Islamist terrorist ,no more no less

aΕ‚lahuakbomb .
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2023
1nairato1dollar:

aΕ‚lahuakbomb .

If the Sukuk funds was never used to strengthen Fulani Islamic terrorists may IPOB cannibals cook and eat you up after beheading you!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AntiChristian: 10:45am On Jun 09, 2023
1nairato1dollar:

aΕ‚lahuakbomb

Cursed be you liar!
May you perish with your lie!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by 1nairato1dollar: 11:17am On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

Cursed be you liar!
You already perish because that's what happens to Islamic terrorists like you suddenly aΕ‚lahuakbomb,the rest is history
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by 1nairato1dollar: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2023
AntiChristian:

Cursed be you liar!
You already perish because that's what happens to Islamic terrorists like you suddenly aΕ‚lahuakbomb,the rest is history
Frustrated Islamist bloodsucking Sukuk demon
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Abokiijebu: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

You hardly read what i type, see this Cursed Fustrated Mumu with Mucus filled brain. Next time don't jump on my Comment. You're behaving like a Dog πŸ• on heat. See this Mumu wishing me his inherited bad health and finance, i can feel your pain because you can't amount to anything in this your yeye Miserable Pathetic Life. Mtcheeew πŸ₯±πŸ₯±
no I'm not frustrated, it's ur generation that will live and die a frustrated life. It will never be well with again and again.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 1:20pm On Jun 09, 2023
Abokiijebu:
no I'm not frustrated, it's ur generation that will live and die a frustrated life. It will never be well with again and again.

Frustration at it Peak. You're too Cursed and Worthless for me to Banter with. Oga goan fix your Useless Life. Stop doing like a Mad Dog πŸ• online.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Abokiijebu: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Frustration at it Peak. You're too Cursed and Worthless for me to Banter with. Oga goan fix your Useless Life. Stop doing like a Mad Dog πŸ• online.
y No, it's ur you and ur entire family that is a MAD DOG. Aye o oni ye, Omo ofo. It will never be well with you and family.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 2:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
Abokiijebu:
y No, it's ur you and ur entire family that is a MAD DOG. Aye o oni ye, Omo ofo. It will never be well with you and family.

I can detect Sifia Pain in this your Write up. Am Sorry if i hurt you, you cause it. I can see you are going through a lot lately that's why you started Ranting after me like a Dog πŸ• on heat. Am not the one that cause what is happening in your life. Once again am sorry, may God heal you. Peace Out.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Irupetepete: 3:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

You're Mistaking me for your Useless Father abi?? Sorry am not your father.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Abokiijebu: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

I can detect Sifia Pain in this your Write up. Am Sorry if i hurt you, you cause it. I can see you are going through a lot lately that's why you started Ranting after me like a Dog πŸ• on heat. Am not the one that cause what is happening in your life. Once again am sorry, may God heal you. Peace Out.
again it will never be well with you and your family. From today on it will never be well with you.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 6:09pm On Jun 09, 2023
Abokiijebu:
again it will never be well with you and your family. From today on it will never be well with you.

πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Laugh wan finish me here, so e pain you like this, Omo see as you dey ooze out vexation. My bad, i take full responsibility. It's always well with me and my family. I pray you find Peace.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Goddyrichie(m): 8:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:

Must you be Stupid as the Northern People are Wetin your Bible teach you?? Muntulaa
ur fada na stupid
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 9:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ur fada na stupid

You don't have a father at home, that's why you can insult your ancestors...........muntulaa like you.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Goddyrichie(m): 6:18am On Jun 10, 2023
Acekidc4:

You don't have a father at home, that's why you can insult your ancestors...........muntulaa like you.
ur fada ur entire generation are all stupid
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Goddyrichie:
ur fada ur entire generation are all stupid

E Pain you Sha!! Next time don't jump on my comment without your Sense intact. Muntulaa Goat 🐐🐐 Like you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Redesign: ISWAP β€˜Abandons’ Naira, Taxes Farmers, Traders In CFAs / Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) / Soldiers Attack GOC, Victor Eziegwu Over Food, Water Shortage In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.