Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,878 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (38148 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by somehow: 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

kiki....how many of them realy take christianity serious sef....
no mind politicians....

when politicians start talkin about religion,just know they wan jinxx you....

They use religion to fool the braindead who happens to be in the majority.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by fx45(m): 12:30pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
That Governor Furaba or whatever his fura name is, is a Stupid Fool. How can you say a very sensitive thing like that Do you want to cause division in your state Mumu Man, can't you all emulate Yoruba People. Have you seen any Yoruba State claiming Christian or Muslim Status Why is a Leader like you being Insensitive Like this
But Northern states are allowed to be Muslim states, isn't it?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by tsdarkside(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
somehow:

They use religion to fool the braindead who happens to be in the majority.

strange enough....it always works....
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by tesppidd: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2023
How anyone can be proud of proclaiming and shouting Rivers as a Christian state baffles me.

It is actually an insult to Christianity.

Rivers state is about the state with the highest amount of social and political crimes and vices in Nigeria.

Armed robbery
Prostitution
Kidnapping
Cultism
Rape
Embezzlement
Baby factory
Election rigging
Political assassination

Yeah Rivers is majorly a Christian state but How any so called Rivers Christian can be proud to rob it in anybody's face that Rivers is a Christian state is pathetic.

If what Rivers state depicts is Christianity, then I puke!

Some people think say to answer Christian na just to go Church on Sunday.

Foooooools.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by somehow: 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
tsdarkside:

strange enough....it always works....

Blame the education system including the fixed media.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by tesppidd: 12:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
mrksquare:

Asari is afraid of which Wike? Go to Facebook and search on Cibi Dabo and watch some of the insult Asari dished out to Wike when he was governor.

When Wike disrespected the late King of Kalabari, Asari threw his vitriol by labelling Wike all sorts of names. The video is on YouTube.

When Wike declared for Presidency under PDP, Asari was vociferous on national TV by labelling Wike a misfit for that office.

Ijaw men are not coward. Cowardice is never part of their DNA.
Don't mind these clowns.

I don't like Asari but he is one of the only Rivers people to have consistently blasted insulted and challenged Wike.

I mean steady blasting.

I remember he has even blasted Wike before for declaring Rivers a Christian state.

These little kids know not what they say or type.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by YelloweWest: 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Opu Alabo, calm down o
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by simfrost90210: 12:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
grin grin grin grin
.., this is a scenario you personally decide to play out yourself when money gets you blind.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by tsdarkside(m): 12:38pm On Jun 08, 2023
somehow:

Blame the education system including the fixed media.

true true....
and the politicians know,thats why they always play on it....

look how ipob used fulani herdsmen excuse to go after igbos that dont agree with them....
very unfortunate situation.... undecided undecided
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AntiChristian: 12:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Goddyrichie:
cuz it’s only Muslim that talk that way I don’t know why I dislike that religion so much religion of violence religion of no mercy for whoever that doesn’t practice they’re religion or be a Muslim gather all ur Muslim family and go and kill ur village relatives cuz they’re terrorist

Muslims are terrorists but them never kill any of your family!
You just hate them. Your disease is Islamophobia!
Mercy and respect is reciprocal!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by fabolouz1(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Asari dokubo is looking for relevance .
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AngelicBeing: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
If na one Northern Politician say the same now kasala go don burst!

CAN go don vex!

No one bothers if una choose Christian Christian Governors and Deputy!

But not in the North!

Christian state wey no fit use Biblical laws judge for their court!

Christian state wey no fit use Biblical laws in their Banking System!
Shut up, you son of the bondwoman, otherwise l will ban your account for 20 years
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Goddyrichie(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

Muslims are terrorists but them never kill any of your family!
You just hate them. Your disease is Islamophobia!
Mercy and respect is reciprocal!
I hate them with passion even if u Dey close to me and I knew you’re a Muslim I go kill u 4 u to know how much I hate that religion
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AntiChristian: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Meshionu, you ill-bred and uncouth child of your parent! Tell them at home that you lack proper home training!
AngelicBeing:
Shut up, you son of the bondwoman, otherwise l will ban your account for 20 years
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Bringbackmandat: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
That Governor Furaba or whatever his fura name is, is a Stupid Fool. How can you say a very sensitive thing like that Do you want to cause division in your state Mumu Man, can't you all emulate Yoruba People. Have you seen any Yoruba State claiming Christian or Muslim Status Why is a Leader like you being Insensitive Like this
you are one of the foolish terrorist in that religion of terrorist. Tinubu declare for a Muslim Muslim ticket. El rufai also goes for a Muslim Muslim ticket but you idiots didn't see anything wrong with that.
You idiots claim sokoto to be a Muslim state but you want rivers state to stop saying rivers is a Christian state.
Let me tell you; Rivers state is a Christian state and any idiots that sales land to headslamers for the building of mosque should be killed.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Dskillful(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bastard asari..... The most useless man on earth after Ekpa
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by JOemmy(m): 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2023
Where was this fat pig when el rufai said that muslims will continue to dominate christains in kaduna and nigeria for decades?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Bringbackmandat: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
If na one Northern Politician say the same now kasala go don burst!

CAN go don vex!

No one bothers if una choose Christian Christian Governors and Deputy!

But not in the North!

Christian state wey no fit use Biblical laws judge for their court!

Christian state wey no fit use Biblical laws in their Banking System!
the same Christian brought western education, they built schools.
Aside from terrorism what has Islam brought to this country ?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:

I am an idiot, a drunkard Meshionu, and a frustrated son of belial
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by yemmywesey(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2023
Rivers state is a Christian state ,
Nah only Hausa migrants that are the only Muslim majority in rivers state.
I thought asari dokubo is from bayelsa state, why is he poke nosing into rivers state affairs.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by JOemmy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

What about el rufai?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by AntiChristian: 1:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
the same Christian brought western education, they built schools.
Aside from terrorism what has Islam brought to this country ?
Not, They brought slavery on one hand and those things on the other!
They did gain more from us than we from them!
Those Christians were thieves who stole our wealth here!
They even forced many to have Christian names!

Christianity brought Prophetic lies to join the ethnic rivalry that existed already in the last election!
The Church alters were politicized! And yet majority of the Prophecies failed!

Islam brought Sharia in to Nigeria!
Islam brought Sharia banking to Nigeria! You can google Sukuk bonds which is being used to build many roads in Nigeria now!
Islamic banks are being patronized by mostly non-Muslims since there's no interest on loan!
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Enemyofpeace: 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Keep deceiving yourself
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by DrMuzungu(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
This Asari guy can be a governor... but only in People's Republic of Dumbfvckistan.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by emonis88: 1:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
It has started! 😎😎😎
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by GetSenseNow: 1:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

It has already shown with their vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu and Shettima. cheesy
Tinibu didn't win in Rivers State. I can say this categorically as someone who resides here
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by GetSenseNow: 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
No dey chat careless. Rivers State is a Christian State and if you don't like it you can shove your emulation up your áss
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by exminister(m): 1:11pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
you are the stupid fool here, kano is a Muslim state whether you like it or not.
While rivers State is a Christian state,
Go to court if it makes you sad.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by GetSenseNow: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2023
SmartyPants:

What utter hypocrisy! Does anyone complain if states like Kano and Sokoto call themselves m
Muslim states? You even practice shariah there and impose it on non-Muslims!

Everyonenis fine with it because those are overwhelmingly Muslim states.

Just as Rivers os overwhelmingly Christian, but no one will come out and call Edo or Osun a Christian state because these states have mixed populations.

The argument is about Kaduna where Christians are just as many as Muslims but are being systematically supressed!

I think there are even more traditional worshippers than Muslims in Edo State

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by gbishman: 1:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Who takes this guy seriously anymore?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by kingsceemark(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

And I never seen any of your comments against Hell-rufai, sorry I forgot say na your slave master, any pim against him from any Yoruba person go require Fulani herdsmen visitation against the brown roof region

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by mannatech: 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hotwest:
Shut up!

Pure Christian state no cap

Just like saying Katsina is not a Muslim state
Katsina is not a fully Muslim state. There are indigenous Christian minority from the state plus the government has made such statement before.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan & FFK In Niger State Over The Death Of Former Governor. Photos / The Decoration Of The Venue For Tompolo's 46th Birthday Lecture (Photos) / Olanipekun, Osinbajo’s Brother, Keyamo, 15 Others To Defend Buhari’s Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.