Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (38198 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by ParrotGirls360(f): 10:32am On Jun 08, 2023
But you people's shortman El-rufai just trended for doing same and he even quoted how many decades Islamic dominance will last. Guy rest abeg. You people are just two-faced with terrible plans that mean nothing Good for Nigeria. Clean that your mouth abeg.

Acekidc4:
That Governor Furaba or whatever his fura name is, is a Stupid Fool. How can you say a very sensitive thing like that Do you want to cause division in your state Mumu Man, can't you all emulate Yoruba People. Have you seen any Yoruba State claiming Christian or Muslim Status Why is a Leader like you being Insensitive Like this

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by TruthinAction: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2023
But Wike said the same thing during his tenure but he ended up betraying Christians by rigging the election in the state in favour of a Muslim Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by PPIA: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Sparogatively
What is tribe are you please?

And Please, what does this word in your language mean in English? cool
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Sucre6: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2023
Diesel1:
I believe he can't say this to Wike or Tompolo

Shoe get size, him self sabi
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Salowise: 10:36am On Jun 08, 2023
Not sure if there are up to 100 Rivers people that are Muslim, so the governor is right. The day Sim will man up, even emperor no go fit cough

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by SmartyPants(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
If one Northern Politician says the same now kasala go don burst!

CAN go don vex!

No one bothers if una choose Christian Christian Governors and Deputy!

But not in the North!

What utter hypocrisy! Does anyone complain if states like Kano and Sokoto call themselves m
Muslim states? You even practice shariah there and impose it on non-Muslims!

Everyonenis fine with it because those are overwhelmingly Muslim states.

Just as Rivers os overwhelmingly Christian, but no one will come out and call Edo or Osun a Christian state because these states have mixed populations.

The argument is about Kaduna where Christians are just as many as Muslims but are being systematically supressed!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Judolisco(m): 10:37am On Jun 08, 2023
As wike Don comut dis one Don get mouth to talk...
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Psoul(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2023
Asari is a useless noise maker.
Rivers State is a Christian State.
Saying that it is a Christian State does not mean that no other religion is allowed to be practiced there.
You can practice your minority religion while Christianity is the majority religion.

So, militant head, you better crawl back to the creek and stop trying to become unnecessarily relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by ashawopikin(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2023
On top another person State
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by SMARTMOTORS(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2023
Africans! Who do us this thing self!.... A state that is not even upto five streets in California is what we are killing each other over!....I swear! Until all the leaders in Africa come together to declare all the countries in Africa as "UNITED STATES OF AFRICA" with one Passport, one Currency, one Military and one Embassy. Then We are going no where!....
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Chetas81(m): 10:42am On Jun 08, 2023
What is Muslim and Christian values for our society if you guys are stupid and foolish
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by bencr7: 10:42am On Jun 08, 2023
Any state that have 80 percent Christians an above,is a Christian state or any state that have 80 percent Muslims an above,is a Muslim state.
Than asari should go a sit down because in River State, Christians are 95%

5 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Poisonousman: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2023
This man just dey talk like mumu.. if him get mind make him talk say Katsina no be Muslim state .. weather them no go behead am
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Pjoe238: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2023
And this idiot has never said anything about the religious comment made by hell-Rufai
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
That Governor Furaba or whatever his fura name is, is a Stupid Fool. How can you say a very sensitive thing like that Do you want to cause division in your state Mumu Man, can't you all emulate Yoruba People. Have you seen any Yoruba State claiming Christian or Muslim Status Why is a Leader like you being Insensitive Like this
Unfortunately, most Nigerian leaders are horrendous, lack maturity and diplomacy. I’ve since come to the realization that I’m way better than most of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Mubiola360: 10:43am On Jun 08, 2023
paramakina202:
Asari should keep kwayet. grin
I will save this comment for future purpose.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Kobicove(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
Asari should have told Wike the same thing when Wike said that Rivers State was a Christian state. I'm sure Wike would have chased him away from the state.

That's because he knows who to mess with and who not to mess with grin

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Opus001: 10:44am On Jun 08, 2023
Wike said same some time in 2019 and nobody countered it... Fubara has repeated same word and the man that sees himself as a warlord is saying otherwise just because Sim he is not in their line of business...
I feel for my brother already

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Warl0ck: 10:46am On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
dont ever use the bolded again.
Thank u.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by DonBenny77(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
This bloodsucker is at it again.
Some people made the state ungovernable for Celestine Omeiha.
As a PH boy I predicted this. These men prefer a thug or cultists as Governor of the state that's when they stay loyal and hide in the creeks.
Can SIM handle Rivers State?
Time will tell
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by danity5love: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
LoL..you don see person wey you go fit beat you don dey make mouth.

Y you no tell WIKE wey dey shout(river state is a Christian state) wen e bin dey post??

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by atheistandproud(m): 10:47am On Jun 08, 2023
AntiChristian:
If na one Northern Politician say the same now kasala go don burst!

CAN go don vex!

No one bothers if una choose Christian Christian Governors and Deputy!

But not in the North!

Christian state wey no fit use Biblical laws judge for their court!

Christian state wey no fit use Biblical laws in their Banking System!

Usually I'll support you but sit this one out. I've lived in the core North. In rural Sokoto. They say it with their chest that their state is a Muslim state.

kasar mu musulmi ce

That's what they say in Hausa. Nobody can do anything about it.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Lovenorth: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
Asari should have told Wike the same thing when Wike said that Rivers State was a Christian state. I'm sure Wike would have chased him away from the state.
You mean Christian state inside Islamic state country?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by bapoji7712: 10:48am On Jun 08, 2023
You delivered such an impressive piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain information. Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several concepts have been cleared. living room rug
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by bapoji7712: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Very good post. I simply discovered your blog and wanted to express that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. In any manner I'll be subscribing to your feed and I am hoping you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. logo rugs
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Patrioticman007(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

It has already shown with their vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu and Shettima. cheesy

Nigeria is a Muslim country then.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by solid3(m): 10:49am On Jun 08, 2023
Why didn't he tell Wike when he said Rivers state is a Christian state?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Nastrademus(m): 10:51am On Jun 08, 2023
Yorubas are confused
Acekidc4:
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by gfelo(m): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2023
was Asari in exile when Wike said this abi he just wake up from sleep, oh may be he want to test his confidence since there is muslim-muslim on presidential seat.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 08, 2023
Asari Dokubo has been seeking relevance ever since Tompolo got pipeline surveillance contract worth around 4billions Naira monthly. We know his type, he just wants to get noticed and get some appointment too.

He should have dared Wike as governor and see who laffs last

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.