Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (38200 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Rivers Is Not A Christian State, Wike - Punch Editorial / Governor Wike: Rivers Is A Christian State – No Apologies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Etimemy: 4:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
What is wrong with this pig

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
[quote author=Irupetepete post=123655778][/quote]

You're Mistaking me for your Useless Father abi?? Sorry am not your father.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 4:39pm On Jun 08, 2023
JOemmy:

What about el rufai?

Is a Fool for making careless religious statements
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 4:40pm On Jun 08, 2023
Bringbackmandat:
you are one of the foolish terrorist in that religion of terrorist. Tinubu declare for a Muslim Muslim ticket. El rufai also goes for a Muslim Muslim ticket but you idiots didn't see anything wrong with that.
You idiots claim sokoto to be a Muslim state but you want rivers state to stop saying rivers is a Christian state.
Let me tell you; Rivers state is a Christian state and any idiots that sales land to headslamers for the building of mosque should be killed.

Be deceiving yourself ok. Religious Bigot like you.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Goddyrichie:
if d northern can say they’re state is a Muslim state and even pass they sharia law to non Muslim why can’t d Christian state say that too idiot

Must you be Stupid as the Northern People are Wetin your Bible teach you?? Muntulaa
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by complexstuffs(m): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Whether you like it or not, Nyesom Wike, was a very strong man. He said this same thing his successor said and no one dared counter him. Wike the Wicked!
Anyways, Asari Dokubo should consider comedy skit making and social media entertainment influencing that's his real calling, because lately he has been comically trying so hard to sell himself to Tinubu and the Muslim-Muslim ticket because he wants a slice of the cake Tompolo is eating... or maybe he wants all of it

That was what Wike said that ended his political career at the national level because that was the single biggest statement the northerners attributed to him and rejected him from both Presidency and VP
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 4:49pm On Jun 08, 2023
Nwagod26:

You are a very useless fool. You are a fool and you are useless. Is Rivers an Islam state? How many Rivers state indigene idilentify as Muslims? You are even more stupid than Asari Dokubo

You're a Mumu Man, Why can't you act neutral like Yoruba land. Na wetin Yoruba use take pass all of Una be that. Mumu People
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 4:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Abokiijebu:
I have correct it for you, the christian u hate will kill u soon. Evil, pain and sorrow Will never depart from ur generation. Idiot animal.

See your Stupid foolish self Disgracing your generation online. I Pity those Werey who beget you. Useless Religious Bigoted Fool.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by simplesearch: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hypocrite. Why not say that to El-rufai and others who are Bent on imposing sharia as a common law in their states.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Billygee2u: 5:03pm On Jun 08, 2023
Taylor92:
Lol for my own Rivers State

Since them born me I never see one Rivers Muslim aside the Hausas in Rivers

This Buffon is in labor make nurses help out
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Billygee2u: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Very useless man like tokumbo bike tongue
Tokumbo is useful than the fat Toad

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Billygee2u: 5:06pm On Jun 08, 2023
sonature1:
Asari should have told Wike the same thing when Wike publicly declared that Rivers State was a Christian state. I'm sure Wike would have chased him away from the state.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Karnice600: 5:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
That Governor Furaba or whatever his fura name is, is a Stupid Fool. How can you say a very sensitive thing like that Do you want to cause division in your state Mumu Man, can't you all emulate Yoruba People. Have you seen any Yoruba State claiming Christian or Muslim Status Why is a Leader like you being Insensitive Like this

You've never been to Rivers before. If you have, you won't ooze this stench.
Learn to skip threads you have no clue on what's discussed

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Kholar211: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
That Governor Furaba or whatever his fura name is, is a Stupid Fool. How can you say a very sensitive thing like that Do you want to cause division in your state Mumu Man, can't you all emulate Yoruba People. Have you seen any Yoruba State claiming Christian or Muslim Status Why is a Leader like you being Insensitive Like this
Ondo is Christian state, before you argue, first come down to Ondo
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by MamaletASO: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2023
Asari keep quiet...

Though, I knw support d statement from the Governor. But, Rivers state is actually a Christian State.

But no need to keep announcing such.. we all know that Rivers state is a Christian State..
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by MamaletASO: 5:21pm On Jun 08, 2023
Asarrri keepp qquiet...

Though, I knw support d statement from the Governor. But, Rivers state is actually a Christiann State.

But no need to keep announcing such.. we all know that Rivers state is a Christiann State..
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Middleborn: 5:42pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

But the northern elders and those in the north who champion their caliphate are allowed to make unguarded statements and actions to make clear the state is a northern state. dont insult sim again. what he has done is what has been going on in the north and Nigerians have had no problems with it. A state BTW can be a christian or moslem state if its foundation are embedded in the religion and the vast majority of the inhabitants are christian or moslem. In that sense, Gov. Sim is right. Asari is just a born fool. he is a blind hippopotamus dancing in the market square with pigs and goats...nobody takes him seriously.

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by dahnimoh(m): 5:45pm On Jun 08, 2023
Asari is now vocal. We know he wants to be relevant
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Middleborn: 5:52pm On Jun 08, 2023
TruthinAction:
But Wike said the same thing during his tenure but he ended up betraying Christians by rigging the election in the state in favour of a Muslim Muslim ticket.

If you have two-faced brothers in your family who sell you out to wicked strangers for a bowl of soup, then you should be arrogant enough to shake-up the house and invite the devil in....then their stupidity will stare them in the face.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Abokiijebu: 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

May every negative words you wrote here be unto you and your generation as you have typed. AMEN..........Mumu
may u be unfortunate forever. for quoting me, it will never be well with you , ur family. Animal, soon you will see Sand and mistake it for money.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Teddus(m): 5:53pm On Jun 08, 2023
You the know want you want asari.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Dedeity: 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:
Rivers state is a christian state, if you don't like it go and die

1 Like

Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by yom2(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2023
Taylor92:

u have not heard it all. They will soon declare it a northern state due to some self centeredness of some few
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by yom2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 08, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin

It has already shown with their vote for a Muslim-Muslim ticket of Tinubu and Shettima. cheesy
oga abeg I o with dis ur thinking pattern. Are u saying no Muslim voted for obi?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Taylor92:

This cut and join obioma Taylor boy, WHEN WILL YOU HAVE SENSE?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by bigcasava1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 08, 2023
Taylor92:

the Hausa Fulani in rivers have substantial amount of population so rivers state is not a christian better know it now
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by yom2(m): 6:35pm On Jun 08, 2023
Hambivert:
Whether you like it or not, Nyesom Wike, was a very strong man. He said this same thing his successor said and no one dared counter him. Wike the Wicked!
Anyways, Asari Dokubo should consider comedy skit making and social media entertainment influencing that's his real calling, because lately he has been comically trying so hard to sell himself to Tinubu and the Muslim-Muslim ticket because he wants a slice of the cake Tompolo is eating... or maybe he wants all of it
the one wey him dey eat never do am?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 6:36pm On Jun 08, 2023
Abokiijebu:
may u be unfortunate forever. for quoting me, it will never be well with you , ur family. Animal, soon you will see Sand and mistake it for money.

You're Mad, are you not the one that Quote me. May it never be well with you and your generation. May Ogun kill you and your generation. Stupid son of a Useless Father. May Amadioha strike you dead idiot. Senseless Animal
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Acekidc4(m): 6:37pm On Jun 08, 2023
Karnice600:

You've never been to Rivers before. If you have, you won't ooze this stench.
Learn to skip threads you have no clue on what's discussed

Learn not to quote me if you don't have sense.
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by yom2(m): 6:43pm On Jun 08, 2023
Meanwhile I thought asari is from bayelsa so why all the argument?
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by Emekankwoka(m): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2023
Am suprise...
Re: Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State by HitRun(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2023
Acekidc4:

Go and Tell El Rufia please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu / FFK Slams Geoffrey Onyeama Over London Bridge Attack / Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.