Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,744 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy (2366 Views)

How Many Children Is More Reliable In A Monogamy Family / Monogamy Is Unnatural / Agony Of Monogamy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by cococandy(f): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
No man or woman has a higher sex drive because of their race. It’s cultural and social. Not physiological .
onumadu:

So, you mean that the sex drive of an average Camerounian MAN and that of a Japanese man is the same?
Scandinavian (and other European) women conduct sexual tourism to Gambia and Senegal.
Don't they have men in Scandinavia?
Is sex drive not a physiological attribute?

African MALE sex drive is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy higher than those of developed countries MEN (the women are entirely different kettle of fish).
If you believe otherwise, you've not been paying CLOSE ATTENTION.
BTW that is why African societies are obsessed with sex and produce almost nothing, and consume everything.
African societies are obsessed with sex because they are dominated by African MEN.
If African men were to forget about sex just a tad, African economies will receive a MASSIVE boost.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by hammerT: 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2023
cococandy:
No man or woman has a higher sex drive because of their race. It’s cultural and social. Not physiological .
Love it wen u talk dirty...

we are sexual being... eat, sleep, breathe fxck u😚
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by cococandy(f): 1:44am On Jun 13, 2023
hammerT:
Love it wen u talk dirty...

we are sexual being... eat, sleep, breathe fxck u😚

Fortunately I’m not 16 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by onumadu: 2:40am On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:
No man or woman has a higher sex drive because of their race. It’s cultural and social. Not physiological.

So the Scandinavian and other European WOMEN that conduct sex tourism in Africa are culturally and socially same as African men?
I asked a question earlier: Are there no men in Scandinavia?
Why would women spend money to go to Africa to have sex, when they have men in their own countries (where culture is the same)?
See your logic?
Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 5:54am On Jun 13, 2023
cococandy:

There’s no physiological divide between races when it comes to sexuality. Are you kidding me?

What a twist to the story. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Hathor5(f): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2023
onumadu:

So the Scandinavian and other European WOMEN that conduct sex tourism in Africa are culturally and socially same as African men?
Why would women spend money to go to Africa to have sex, when they have men in their own countries (where culture is the same)?
See your logic?

Because they can`t afford to buy poor young men in their countries. Come on! Everyone knows it. Same reason white men go to poor countries for sex tourism.

3 Likes

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by cococandy(f): 5:55am On Jun 13, 2023
Hathor5:

What a twist to the story. grin

Oh the webs we weave lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Reminderz: 6:59am On Jun 13, 2023
izonborn098:
why calling me Hypocrite, to your question, in nigeria a man can marry more than one woman it has being in existence before u were born, i dont mind my daughter been polgamy marriage if she is happy with the union i am fine, but i will disown my son for marrying one woman with another man because it is taboo and he doest not know his self worth and i dont even want my son to marry a single mom too.
don't argue with women, they argue emotionally instead of logically... they equate men with women... they think we are the same physically and biologically.. don't argue with women, it's just like arguing with small children.. save your energy..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by Mindlog: 7:27am On Jun 13, 2023
onumadu:

See your logic?

It is the same reason Scandinavian and other European men spend money not only visit Africa but live in it as it is way cheaper just like the sex that is a key attraction.

Visit Malindi (also know as little Italy) along the coastal region of Kenya ......"white men" everywhere with their African women.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by XAUBulls: 10:32am On Nov 28, 2023
Hathor5:
Please don`t kill the messenger. cheesy

"The Bored Sex

Women, more than men, tend to feel stultified by long-term exclusivity—despite having been taught that they were designed for it.
By Wednesday Martin

(...) Marta Meana of the University of Nevada at Las Vegas spelled it out simply in an interview with me at the annual Society for Sex Therapy and Research conference in 2017. “Long-term relationships are tough on desire, and particularly on female desire,” she said. I was startled by her assertion, which contradicted just about everything I’d internalized over the years about who and how women are sexually. Somehow I, along with nearly everyone else I knew, was stuck on the idea that women are in it for the cuddles as much as the orgasms, and—besides—actually require emotional connection and familiarity to thrive sexually, whereas men chafe against the strictures of monogamy.

But Meana discovered that “institutionalization of the relationship, overfamiliarity, and desexualization of roles” in a long-term heterosexual partnership mess with female passion especially—a conclusion that’s consistent with other recent studies.

“Moving In With Your Boyfriend Can Kill Your Sex Drive” was how Newsweek distilled a 2017 study of more than 11,500 British adults aged 16 to 74. It found that for “women only, lack of interest in sex was higher among those in a relationship of over one year in duration,” and that “women living with a partner were more likely to lack interest in sex than those in other relationship categories.” A 2012 study of 170 men and women aged 18 to 25 who were in relationships of up to nine years similarly found that women’s sexual desire, but not men’s, “was significantly and negatively predicted by relationship duration after controlling for age, relationship satisfaction, and sexual satisfaction.” Two oft-cited German longitudinal studies, published in 2002 and 2006, show female desire dropping dramatically over 90 months, while men’s holds relatively steady. (Tellingly, women who didn’t live with their partners were spared this amusement-park-ride-like drop—perhaps because they were making an end run around overfamiliarity.) And a Finnish seven-year study of more than 2,100 women, published in 2016, revealed that women’s sexual desire varied depending on relationship status: Those in the same relationship over the study period reported less desire, arousal, and satisfaction. Annika Gunst, one of the study’s co-authors, told me that she and her colleagues initially suspected this might be related to having kids. But when the researchers controlled for that variable, it turned out to have no impact. (...)"

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/women-get-bored-sex-long-term-relationships/582736/

Deep insights.
This further confirms what I've known for years based on existing info in the public domain on male-female relationships and social conditioning.

To preserve the interest of a woman in a long-term romantic relationship... It would be better for SOME married couples to live a little apart (i.e., in apartments near one another). They can always stay together in the same house on specific days of the week, but maintain different houses or apartments if they can afford it. An alternative scenario would be to sleep in different rooms in order to keep things fresh! Women often say they want SPACE after several years of familiarity with a male spouse and taking care of the kids in a long-term relationship.

As the article suggests, unmarried males and females too should not live together for months but stay in different apartments to prevent the relationship from fatigue or boredom that sets in for especially females.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/02/women-get-bored-sex-long-term-relationships/582736/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Aren`t Hardwired For Monogamy by onumadu: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
I was deviated in this thread, now to the topic...
Truth is that women are more naturally (by the TOTAL facts of their biology) polygamous than men.
Look at it this way ...
How many women can one man satisfy sexually within an overnight session?
My guess is one or two.
But one woman can satisfy up to 10 men in the same period. Easily.
That is what this research is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Husband's Mistress Is Driving Our Car / What Are The PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS To Ending Child Abuse In Nigeria? / I Need Help Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.