Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,278 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Urgent Attention Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Attention Needed (322 Views)

Attention Needed For The Ladies / How To Make A Lady Crave Your Attention. / Lagos To Sokoto For Sex: Lady Says Her Tweet Has Gotten Her Unwanted Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attention Needed by Mikel99(m): 1:38am On Jun 09, 2023
I need a slim- curvy and beautiful nairalander whom I can roll with. She has to be fair in complexion but not that much. I am 20yrs old. She has to be with the range of 19-21yrs.
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by MechanicMike: 1:40am On Jun 09, 2023
Mikel99:
I need a slim- curvy and beautiful nairalander whom I can roll with. She has to be fair in complexion but not that much.

angry

1 Like

Re: Urgent Attention Needed by MechanicMike: 1:41am On Jun 09, 2023
Mikel99:
I need a slim- curvy and beautiful nairalander whom I can roll with. She has to be fair in complexion but not that much.

Son....my profeersional advice...go n play wit LEGO!!!((no offenscce)) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Attention Needed by Mikel99(m): 1:42am On Jun 09, 2023
I am not a child. I don't need those.
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by yrhuhfy113: 2:28am On Jun 09, 2023
Mikel99:
I need a slim- curvy and beautiful nairalander whom I can roll with. She has to be fair in complexion but not that much. I am 20yrs old. She has to be with the range of 19-21yrs.

I hope you take full responsibility for yourself....
FEED YOURSELF,
LIVE ON YOUR OWN, NOT WITH PARENTS OR SQUATING
TAKE CARE OF YOUR PARENTS MONTHLY

also
I hope you have steady electricity, water, etc.
I hope you are MOBILE, Like you have a car

after all your spendings monthly, I hope you can still save 6 FIGURES....

NOW, if none of these are your currently reality, and you come here looking for girls who are aiming for guys who are living the rich dream you have not yet arranged yourself to dream, BRO GO AND BUY LEGO and PLAY for you are still a CHILD IN YOUR BRAIN

TINUBU just became president, you don't know that PRO MAX sufferings, strikes, protests, hike in every sector is looming.....

THEN YOU CHEAPLY WANT A LADY TO BE SO UNDERSTANDING AND SETTLE FOR YOU?

are you KIDNEY me?? grin

Pls focus on your life, by 35, WHAT YOU ARE DOING NOW may not be what you will be proud of when you are 35 and LIFE has drilled sense into your head.

IF YOU WANT A GREAT LIFE, your 20s IS FOR LEARNING AND BUILDING......... your 30s is for EARNING AND SPREADING. no time to waste on women.

if you are religious, let me shock you with a bible verse you may NEVER have seen in your life.
Proverbs 31:3-7
(CSR translation)
2-3 “Oh, my very own son, what can you be thinking of! Child whom I bore! The son I dedicated to God!
Don’t dilute your strength and destiny grace on hornily hunting women,
promiscuous women will always shipwreck those destined to be kingly leaders.

4-7 “Leaders can’t afford to make fools of themselves,
being drunk on wine and discussing over beer,
Else they will get hung over, soon they won’t know right from wrong,
and the people who depend on them will suffer greatly.
Use wine and beer only as anesthetics only to kill the pain and dull the ache
Of those are about to die due to a disease that has no cure,

I HOPE THIS MADE YOU RETHINK YOUR WAYS, REPENT AND GET A MENTOR OR A GUIDE FOR YOUR DESTINY
Re: Urgent Attention Needed by MechanicMike: 7:57am On Jun 09, 2023
Mikel99:
I am not a child. I don't need those.

son..No man is real man witout playin wit LEGO sir.we tryinna help u...go n play with L.E.G.O((no ofenscce) angry

(1) (Reply)

15 Fake Love Quotes / Why are divorces less common in our part of the world? / Lovers Embarrass Themsleves In The Name Of Surprised Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.