Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) (2378 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Spotted Dancing And Twerking Unclad To Wizkid Song On The Road / See What This Girl Is Covering With The Blood Of Jesus / Video Of A Braless Nigerian Lady Dancing At A Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by officialwdhtv: 8:09am On Jun 09, 2023
Cameraman spotted dancing at an event he is covering 😍

What would you do if it was your event?

#wetindeyhappentv

πŸ“ΊπŸ‘€πŸ‘‡
https://fb.watch/l2yktQLLH-/?mibextid=Nif5oz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2jAkVK_XX4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 8:15am On Jun 09, 2023
What would you do if it was your event?

I don't understand this question. Are cameramen prohibited from dancing

5 Likes

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Jennyclay(f): 8:24am On Jun 09, 2023
Zonefree:

I don't understand this question. Are cameramen prohibited from dancing
Mr man, he was paid to capture every moment so why would he be dancing on duty undecided.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 8:26am On Jun 09, 2023
Seems he collected full payment.

1 Like

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by slawomir: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2023
Damnnn niggar

All work and no play makes slawomir a dull niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Chepos1(m): 8:54am On Jun 09, 2023
That's what the camera man I hired for my wedding did and didn't capture must moments.

I refused to pay him his balance.

I hate what I don't like.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:18am On Jun 09, 2023
I fear camera men. That was how one was rubbing his hands all over me in the name of giving me posture. This one is doing it deliberately to attract we ladies and to be honest it works for them. I can't marry a camera man, especially the ones who have a studio because many at times the end of a photo shoot is a hot sex with a lady they have aroused with all kinds of touches in the name of posture.

1 Like

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Zonefree(m): 11:10am On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
Mr man, he was paid to capture every moment so why would he be dancing on duty undecided.
If you want to capture every moment, install mobile CCTV cameras everywhere inside your wedding hall.

Camera man na human being. Human is human. Allow him dance away his sorrows in peace.

1 Like

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
I fear camera men. That was how one was rubbing his hands all over me in the name of giving me posture. This one is doing it deliberately to attract we ladies and to be honest it works for them. I can't marry a camera man, especially the ones who have a studio because many at times the end of a photo shoot is a hot sex with a lady they have aroused with all kinds of touches in the name of posture.
Camera man don stylishly fvck you before?
No offenssce

6 Likes

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:28am On Jun 09, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Camera man don stylishly fvck you before?
No offenssce

Many times.

1 Like

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Patriotsleague: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2023
Aboki grin
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by ConsciousMan01: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zonefree:

If you want to capture every moment, install mobile CCTV cameras everywhere inside your wedding hall.

Camera man na human being. Human is human. Allow him dance away his sorrows in peace.
do you even know what's called professionalism?? dance away his sorrows in an event he was paid to capture? Na e get party?? if e get sorrow make e use e pay enter club na
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by davillian(m): 4:06pm On Jun 09, 2023
Chepos1:
That's what the camera man I hired for my wedding did and didn't capture must moments.

I refused to pay him his balance.

I hate what I don't like.
If you work in a place that has entertainment one day the music go enter your head and boom u don begin dance even if you be body guard grin
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by samwash(m): 5:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
The camera man was paid to capture every moment of the event, but he's carried away with the music that is playing, but another camera man captured the moment he's dancing.
Never a full moment.
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by fourboys: 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by duro4chang(m): 6:43pm On Jun 09, 2023
Jennyclay:
And so what?
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by duro4chang(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
That one was tapping current from ya body

1 Like

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by duro4chang(m): 6:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
ConsciousMan01:

do you even know what's called professionalism?? dance away his sorrows in an event he was paid to capture? Na e get party?? if e get sorrow make e use e pay enter club na
It is a reflexive action
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Akinfemmy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 09, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Many times.
cheesy

I have a studio in Lagos. Will you like a photoshoot?

Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Akinfemmy:

cheesy

I have a studio in Lagos. Will you like a photoshoot?

How big is your camera?
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Mozino007(m): 9:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

All work and no play makes slawomir a dull niggar
You Dey madt! Are you slowomiir! Mother fucker!!!!😑
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by Olarewaju89: 9:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
That guy dey in the mood grin

He come and kill himself because of Nigeria wahala grin
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by jchioma: 6:53am On Jun 10, 2023
He may have taken one drink too many. Or he's overly excited over money the guests and celebrants sprayed him. But whatever, it is a celebratory mood and it's good to be merry.
Re: Cameraman Spotted Dancing At An Event He Is Covering (pics/video) by faceLAGOS: 6:59am On Jun 10, 2023
This why I don’t drink @ party.

(1) (Reply)

Do This And A Woman Will Love You Forever (number 10 Will Shock You) / Seeing Is Believing...viewers discretion!!! / Most Naija Ladies End Up In The Church In Search For A Life Partner Atter 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.