Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

IBB For President (2007) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB For President (2007) (8558 Views)

NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / Ibb For President: An Exercise In Futility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 3:22pm On Mar 18, 2006
I wonder where all this people seeking IBB re election where in the 90's.  The reason Nigerian have no jobs and there is prevailing poverty in Nigeria today was Ibb, please you boys are making me seek just coming up with the idea of Ibb,
Re: IBB For President (2007) by otokx(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2006
na money dem dey find
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2006
@Odeku, IBB left the office when? OBJ had enough years to better things and create jobs yet things are getting worse.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Nia: 8:56am On Mar 19, 2006
I'd vote for Okonji-Iweala if she was running, but unfortunately, I don't think she'll run.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2006
Missworld How old are you, and how many head of states or generals so called have we had right after IBB, can you imagine how much this guys defraud the country with their nefarious activities. you can distroy a house in one day but you can't build a house in one day. as far as I am concern, OBJ might not be the perfect man for the country, but that man did more for Nigeria than any other presidents or generals we've ever had. The only reason all this so called Northerners are pushing for IBB to come back to power is because IBB is known for his eat and let eat policy, corruption and embezzlement was the slogan of IBB regime.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 2:20pm On Mar 19, 2006
odeku u need to know that corruption in nigeria is higher now than it has ever been.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 4:00am On Mar 20, 2006
Odeku:

Missworld How old are you, and how many head of states or generals so called have we had right after IBB, can you imagine how much this boys defraud the country with their nefarious activities. you can distroy a house in one day but you can't build a house in one day. as far as I am concern, OBJ might not be the perfect man for the country, but that man did more for Nigeria than any other presidents or generals we've ever had. The only reason all this so called Northerners are pushing for IBB to come back to power is because IBB is known for his eat and let eat policy, corruption and embezzlement was the slogan of IBB regime.

@Odeku, I don't know if that is a question or a point, either way "how old are u" is irrelevant to this discussion as far as I'm concern. Talk politics. 
At least IBB eat and let eat. smiley
Just last year, it was said that the wealth of our nation circulated among 10% of the population. That's like first in history and remind me again, who was in power?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2006
no reason to discuss this with you mama, i was in Nigeria when IBB was in power, and ill rather be a slave than to see that man rule Nigeria ever again
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 3:11am On Mar 21, 2006
Papa for your information, I left Nigeria just four years ago and the situation there ain't getting better.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 2:50pm On Mar 21, 2006
That is a lie, I just came back from Nigeria in December mama, and things are gonna get better, when IBB was in power we didn't have cell phone. cry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2006
Wow papa, what a major accomplishment. The cell phones are wireless, aren't they?. They are also imported from other countries. Even the Americans that we try to imitate had land phones before cell phones. I mean, all my friends in Naija now have cell phone and very few with land phone because of bad connection and so forth.
And Papa, IBB wasn't in power when our nation's wealth circulated among only 10% in 2005.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2006
MISSworld, you must be a beneficiary of IBB, or are you married to one of his people. you seem to take a liking for this cruel man. there is a website i came across long time ago called against IBB.com, please do me a favor and read up on your Nigerian Idol IBB.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2006
Suprise! suprise! I'm neither a beneficiary nor a relative to IBB.
Mr. ODEku I'm beginning to see u from another angle. Tell me your relationship with this corrupt incumbent.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 8:34pm On Mar 21, 2006
Missworld Corrupt?  do you see the wonderful job the EFCC is doing?  if I can recollect no one was brought to justice or prosecuted Under Maradona.  do you know why Nigerians call IBB maradona?  come to CHITOWN ma we show you some things aroung here
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 11:19pm On Mar 26, 2006
Missworld I bet you are happy to see your role model planing to contest come 2007. If prominent people like Gani Fawehinmi who was impression during IBB are all up against the idea of IBB, I wonder what will happen if indeed IBB do become president?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 27, 2006
IBB is certainly not the answer to this nation, but what can hungry nigerians do if they are offered bribe for their votes?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Chxta(m): 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2006
I am behind IBB if that will send Uncle Sege packing,
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Johnny(m): 1:32pm On Mar 27, 2006
god forbid!!!!
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 2:49pm On Mar 27, 2006
any one that vote for IBB deserved to die eating off the dust bin like Umuru DIkko predict long time ago
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 4:20pm On Mar 27, 2006
Odeku:

any one that vote for IBB deserved to die eating off the dust bin like Umuru DIkko predict long time ago

Odeku, any one that will vote for your candidate deserves the slavery that will come with it.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by omon(m): 6:47pm On Mar 27, 2006
I know the likes of Missworld - they don't even know the road that Nigeria should take to the promise land.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 9:43pm On Mar 27, 2006
I don't care who win the presidency as long as they have the interest of the common man in mind and create jobs,   there is a yoYorubaaying that it's better to stay with the devil you know .
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 28, 2006
As far as i am concerned both obj and ibb are as bad as each other, obj first nigerian leader to borrow money and what did we do with the money party (Festac), the man is as not fit to be a leader we saw it in 1979 and we are seeing it again. Bloody sanctimonoius shithead. As for ibb if he ever becomes the president of nigeria i will never return to that country again. The man and possibly Yakubu Gowon are responsible for 80% of the problems we have in nigeria now. The man should be stoned and his corpse be left for dogs to eat it (That's how strongly i feel)
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 9:43am On Mar 28, 2006
naijababe:

The man should be stoned and his corpse be left for dogs to eat it (That's how strongly i feel)

angry angry angry that is exactly how i feel about IBB. that guy does not deserve to be buried angry angry angry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 2:54pm On Mar 28, 2006
IF i must say one thing IBB is not alone in the saga all his cabinet members were just as guilty as he is, but he was the leader so I guess we take it out on him, one thing I don't understand is how this wicked people undermine Nigerians and are seeking to come back and control the treasury? Money they say is the root of all evil, why cant they just leave Nigeria alone and enjoy their ill gotten wealth? but I guess not until we prosecute and disgrace this guys they won't learn.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2006
Missworld will probably be the Nigeria next IBB 1st lady
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2006
Odeku:

Missworld will probably be the Nigeria next IBB 1st lady
smiley cheesy. For where? Not me oooooo. Hey on a second thought it ain't a bad idea, maybe Naija will start healing through me wink
Think about it. cool
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2006
Missworld you are a trip, and if you do become the next IBB 1st lady what do you have in mind to better the average Nigerian ladies?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2006
Odeku:

Missworld you are a trip, and if you do become the next IBB 1st lady what do you have in mind to better the average Nigerian ladies?

Thank u my people!  As the First lady of this country, I will like to improve lots of things. May I first start by saying that I love Nigeria and it is indeed a blessed land flowing with milk and honey. I know that the questions in your minds are , if it is so, why then are we suffering? Yes, why then are we suffering? We are in this position today because of the people that will elected with trust to lead this nation to prosperity but noooooooo they took great advantage of us. They share and enjoy the wealth among their relatives and well-wishers meanwhile neglecting their primary duties. All that will change in this era. My plans for this nation is tremendous in fact I was on it when I was called to address the nation. Emmm, I'm a Nigerian by birth and also a true one. After seeing what's going on here in my home town, I decided to travel around the globe and see if it is so in other countries. Yes, we are not the best but we are not the worst either however we have everything we need to upgrade our status and that's what I'm all about! I and your president, have mapped out how to carry and fullfill our plans for this nation. Part of my duty is to "better" the average Nigerian ladies. It's no suprise because I'm a lady too and we certainly understand and feel each other's needs. The clothes that we wear tells a lot about us. For the most part, people are grouped according to the way they dress but unfortunately, some ladies can't afford it. I want to invest the bulk of my capital in such trades so that by the time it gets to the market, it will be affordable for most. I also want to make another thing possible and that's our make-up products. Yes, we are naturally beautiful however our main climate requires us to nurture our skin more and that's where this products are helpful. They help us maintain our natural beauty so even the average ladies will look and feel good and I will also invest in that. Once a lady have nice cloth and body, not much can be said or known except the fact that she looks good and responsible.
Once again u guys made the right choice and I will make sure that I won't disappoint you in any way. I will keep you posted. Now, back to Mr. President. cool
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 6:43pm On Mar 30, 2006
@EVERYBODY,
MISSWORLD(OR MISS IBB) FOR PRESIDENT. cheesy
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2006
HELL TO THE NO she is Mariam BABANGIDA IN DISGUISE, all she is saying is how to beautify ladies, how can you beautify illiterates,? how can you beautify people who are in need of basic necessities like foods and medical apparatus and not just clothes? what are your long term agenda, not just one day flashy damn she look good thing? what about education? what about self respect not to be subject to the fact that because you are a lady from the village your husband is entitle to have numerous wifes and extra marital affairs, this are valuable questions that bother average Nigerian ladies, they can careless of clothes, we love out native traditional outfit. now try again MISSWORLD last chance to secure my vote.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 2:28am On Mar 31, 2006
Nice Mr. Odeku! I believe I mentioned that I and my husband shared the duties and part of our plan is to invest profits made from oil trade into education. Like everyone knows, education is life itself and therefore that's our primary goal. We will increase the prize of Uranium in order to raise more capitals. With those, we will pay teachers, import lab materials and secure the student territory. The issue of many wives will be addressed later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasarawa Guber: 38 Women Who Protested Supreme Court Verdict Denied Bail / Photo Of Fake And Real Shekau: Australian Davis Confirms Shekau Is Dead / PDP Governors To Meet In Enugu On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.