Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,984 members, 7,835,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

IBB For President (2007) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB For President (2007) (8557 Views)

NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / Ibb For President: An Exercise In Futility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB For President (2007) by edatika(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2006
the nigerian political arena is very unprdictable.
it's better for those not in politics to just stay out and not mind the politicians
was it not after Abila's death that we were hearing that Kola was going out with one of IBB's daughter that they almost got married.
till today, Kola allegedly enters IBB's house at will, and they are very close, yet you so-called Abiola supporters are their critisizing IBB., while a lot even died during the struggle for june 12 (cheap deaths)

the other time, when, Gov. Fayose and Gov.Tinubu had a clash in Ekiti state, a lot of supporters died. some Tinubu sopporters even threatened that if Fayose shd come to Lagos, he wont go back alive,

who was there when they settled?, and Fayose, comes to Lagos almost everyday, yet some people who heard the story are still sleeping on feasting on the initial disagreement.

i believe politicians are just full of deceit.
we shd all stay and watch them do their dance of shame,

afterall, either u vote or u dont vote,, ur vote rarely count.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Gkings(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2006
Agreed it is bad to steal, cause the future of many citizens are usually destroyed by such actions. However, let's ask ourselves some questions, Is Obasanjo a saint? What right has he to form a committee that will pick our next president?, What are the good things about the so-called committee. Their leader has an uncleared certificate scandal, He is well noted for his un-becoming rascality, always threatening the lives of people with assasins, always seen at the Airport by month-end taking the allocation of the poor state out in foreign currencies, He openely abused human right activists at Oshogbo during the thrid term zonal review panel and canvassed for the third term of OBJ, e.t.c. Since every politician in Nigeria is a crook, why are we up-in-arms- against IBB despite the fact that it was the same set of people that stood against June 12. My advice is that if it is not possible to send all the old brigands away, we should allow whosoever is allowed by the Constitution to excercise His or Her right
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 25, 2006
let's wait until then smiley
Re: IBB For President (2007) by jaso1(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2006
Our problem in this country is that we fear alot and we are not ready to die. No country in our shoes survive without chaos, take gana our neighboring country for instance see how rawling deal with his people those who think life will never end due to their selfishness.
we can't get out of this mess without massive fight. if you and i fold our hand and alow this inhumanity to continue it would get thing wost, we need to do something very fast.
We keep saying that people shouldn't allow themselves to be bribed for casting there vote for this useless people you have alternative since they are using our money to detest us from going for our choice we can collect the money and honour your consient. no police man will arrest you for that.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Seun(m): 5:56pm On Jun 27, 2006
Our problem in this country is that we fear a lot and we are not ready to die.
If you want to die, please go and kill yourself but leave the rest of us to live our lives jejely.

If you think the war-torn African nations are better off because of their willingness to die why don't you go there and fight with them so you can achieve your wish of dying by gunshots and explosives , hunger and disease? angry Yeye.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by diddy4(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2006
lol, lmao, kai, seun, dat was harsh. ouch!!! dats gonn@ hurt. grin grin grin grin grin

u did make a point shaa. death or dying aint the solution to the problem.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2006
Seun:

If you want to die, please go and kill yourself but leave the rest of us to live our lives jejely.

If you think the war-torn African nations are better off because of their willingness to die why don't you go there and fight with them so you can achieve your wish of dying by gunshots and explosives , hunger and disease? angry Yeye.

seun i think u were too personal. the guy was jus expressing himself

and BTW b4 any radical socio-political change in any society, there is always some form of violence and bloodshed. this is sad, painful, but believe me it is true.

i dont wanna die, nobody wants, and our leaders dont wanna change, so what happens? we keep going down.

see the point?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by jaso1(m): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2006
Seun, that communique doesn't say death is the next option neither did i say nigerian should start committing suicide, what i'm saying is that we should try correct what is wrong instantly and for doing this it required violence since you know the level of insensitivity of your government. are you not in this country when Gorila say he will rather die instead of leaving the post for 2007? that statement, what does it mean to you? does it attainable to peace? hope you aware of tsunami spillage and the reaction of the citizen of that state. has nigerian never experience wost than that and what happen in terms of goernment care. if you look at all these you will agree with me ok.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by adesupo(m): 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2006
building strong institutions is a central governance challenge and a key to controlling corruption in any part of the world,ibb made sure nigeria can never have such institutions in nigeria by being the master-minder in the emergence of corruption as we have it in our nation today.a man that have not accounted for the money accured from the oil
windfall during gulf war;that have failed to answer to lootings during his regime;annulment of june 12 elections now want to stand for an election!what a shame for nigerians to be considering the person that began the killing of the education sector that graduates are not even employable
Re: IBB For President (2007) by adesupo(m): 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2006
why should anybody be considering ibb for presidency after he destroy the eduction sector leaving many graduates to be unempolyable
Re: IBB For President (2007) by jaso1(m): 7:59am On Jul 03, 2006
If we continue this agitation we won't get anywhere nigerian need revolution bcouse is the best solution ok.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Danalkali: 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2006
Among the present crop of contestants, ibb is the best, check out the present reform,most were started by the man.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 5:33am On Jul 08, 2006
i never get enough of these people talking about my re-election in 2007.

cool cool cool
IBB
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Jakumo(m): 6:00am On Jul 08, 2006
You may be saddened to learn that the joke of pretending to be Babangida lost its novelty after about the 50th repetition, sir. Perhaps you might be interested in corresponding with the other intellectually short-changed gentleman who parrots ad-nauseum his claim to be Satan. Spending a few hours in private communication each day laughing heartily at each other's stale humor would liven up your evidently humdrum existences while sparing everyone else the tedium of seeing such pathetically stunted imaginations at work.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 6:33am On Jul 08, 2006
Jakumo;

1. i ain't no SIR.
2. is that what your wife's top pair in your sig?
3. i'm not pretending to be Babangida because my initials are IBB- Ibinabo Black-Briggs
4. you can always say whatever, but make sure you don't miss when you aim.
5. have a nice day!!

cool cool cool
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Jakumo(m): 7:41am On Jul 08, 2006
Oh, Ok, fair enough Mr. Black Briggs.  I must have misinterpreted your reference 2 posts ago to being re-elected as Nigeria's president, and similarly misread your numerous previous posts under this thread implying an initially humorous claim to be the IBB as opposed to a completely unknown IBB.  I stand corrected.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2006
no problem, Jakumo. it's cool to know we're cool now. grin grin grin

moreover, this IBB represents Niger-Delta Republic. check the location next time.

by the way, what's with the sig? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Jakumo(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2006
Well, IBB,  Jakumo is the Yoruba name of a hated wild carnivore, and I chose it on a whim since I do on occasion say things that make some respondents despise my views.

The translated old Yoruba saying goes that people of good upbringing rarely wander about after dark, while the Jakumo never prowls by daylight.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2006
that is very strong!!! but what has all these gist got to do with your boobs sig? undecided undecided undecided
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Jakumo(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2006
IBB I find that mentally picturing of a pair of firm yet jiggly and supple bosoms helps focus, calm and optimize my mind in times of stress.   I mistook your earlier question to be about the name Jakumo, rather than about my artistic homage to the golden globes (.) (.)
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 10:41pm On Jul 11, 2006
Jakumo, u no go kill me with laugh!!!!!! thanks for the breakdown. wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

44 Projects Approved For Niger Delta Region / BREAKING NEWS!!! Tension In Owerri As Local Attack Hausa(photos) / Adesola Amosu ‘In Plea Bargain Talk'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.