Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,744 members, 7,831,377 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

IBB For President (2007) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB For President (2007) (8548 Views)

NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / Ibb For President: An Exercise In Futility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB For President (2007) by Ib(f): 5:50pm On May 16, 2006
To IBB and to those who know him and can relay this message to him.

IBB, please i am on my knees, begging you. Enjoy the money you have stolen from Nigerians in Minna and leave Nigeria to sort out its problems . You know your plan, you want to come finish the destruction you caused during your tenure.

Why do you want to come back, IBB! Why? Havent you caused enough pain?What is it about money and power? We do not need you IBB! You have nothing but havoc to offer this nation. Do not put your desire and greed over 150million Nigerians.

I take God abi Allah take beg you.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by babadee(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2006
IBB coming back is like the third term we all rallied against, i mean whats up with him after institutionalising the rot in our govt agencies and making corruption the norm? abeg screw IBB and all our leaders
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 7:53pm On May 16, 2006
*smiles*
Re: IBB For President (2007) by obua: 5:25pm On May 18, 2006
We will fight to our last drop of blood to make sure that IBB and his likes do not smell the presidency again.
That guy should have been shot in the Bar-beach years ago. He had the best chance to put Nigeria on a path of greatness. He blew it and is still not repentant.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 6:22pm On May 18, 2006
obua, to bra?

sincerely, WHO and WHO in this country are going to fight if the men at the top are on his side and see to it that he sits on the "HOT SEAT"? remember, your vote and mine do NOT count!
Re: IBB For President (2007) by obua: 7:01pm On May 18, 2006
We are not going to fight the conventional way. Look at MEND. Look at the impact.
We are going to decimate him
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 8:24pm On May 18, 2006
No to IBB he must be dreaming
Re: IBB For President (2007) by walexg2: 11:18pm On May 18, 2006
Well, i think a more serios problem is how the election would be conducted. Because that is what actually determins who eventually rules the nation.

The Problem in Nigeria is Poverty and Ignorance, i remeber in the 90's when we (Students) were offered cash by almost all the political parties and politicians to vote for them. Or is it the Issue of coming to a Polling station and not finding Your name on the list even though u registered, or is it the Issue of polling stations where people could not vote due to lack of materials or whatever but votes were still counted for these stations ( maybe the birds eventually came to vote when the human beings, who could not vote left).

As far as i know, things like these even happened in the last elections.

So i guess this is a major Problem. People don't know who to vote for, and if they do, they are not sure if they would eventually be able to vote, and if they do, they are not sure if thier votes will be counted.

So my question is, what is the way to a free and fair election?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Orikinla(m): 5:24pm On May 24, 2006
One Mr. Ojeology told me that the evil genius IBB is now born again. grin

He made peace with God behind your backs.

I don't believe in permanent enemies.

Let anyone who has not done any bad thing cast the first stone.

Personally, I believe everybody should repent. Because, everyone is guilty of the evils in Nigeria. From the poor hawker of fake pure water on the streets of Lagos to the Old man playing "Kalo-Kalo" political games in Aso Villa in Abuja.

IBB is better than all the hypocrites on parade in the masquerade of innocence and ignorance.

God bless you and me and IBB too.

God bless Nigeria.

Re: IBB For President (2007) by DaHitler(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2006
Taking into account the present situation in Nigeria, God has done everything but bless Nigeria (Second poorest country in the world). Yep, thats right. Even poorer than Somalia that has no central government.

IBB should be killed if he tries to take power. This madness must stop. You do not steal billions and all of a sudden repent. If he was really sorry about what he has done, he would give back what is left of his stolen loot and then commit suicide out of shame.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Orikinla(m): 5:17pm On May 25, 2006
To inform or remind those who are ignorant of many things in Nigeria that the so called $9 Billion IBB stole is now being invested in Nigeria in glowing Telecommunications, Banking, Newspapers and other ventures. And millions of Nigerians are now sharing in the returns. grin
Re: IBB For President (2007) by MrBean(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2006
Afeni:

Taking into account the present situation in Nigeria, God has done everything but bless Nigeria (Second poorest country in the world). Yep, thats right. Even poorer than Somalia that has no central government.

Please reference your statements. Where on earth did you get this (nigeria the second poorest nation)?
Please desist from making uninformed statements like that.

@topic

IBB become president? when hell freezes over.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 7:20pm On May 25, 2006
@afeni

nigeria may have a lot going badly for it, but to say that nigeria is the 2nd poorest nation on earth is A BIG FAT BLOODY LIE who told u that? tell whoever told u that or whatever source u got that ,to go to hell with a basket of lies, or better still go for some lectures from PDP on how to tell lies.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by DaHitler(m): 12:55am On May 26, 2006
The actual figure of Nigeria's GDP per Capita places the country in at 19th on the (number 1 being the poorest country in the world). However, this figure also takes into account huge amounts of stolen Government money that is still being attributed to the economy even though it is technically not a part of GDP (I.e. It is in Swiss bank or being spent in London).

Note: I am very busy so I will not provide a link to back up my claims. (Do a google search or something wink)
Re: IBB For President (2007) by MrBean(m): 1:14pm On May 26, 2006
@Afeni

Its only honorable not to make claims you cant back up.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Mariory(m): 2:58pm On May 26, 2006
Orikinla:

To inform or remind those who are ignorant of many things in Nigeria that the so called $9 Billion IBB stole is now being invested in Nigeria in glowing Telecommunications, Banking, Newspapers and other ventures. And millions of Nigerians are now sharing in the returns. grin

Bwuahahahahahahahaha! grin
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Orikinla(m): 10:25pm On May 26, 2006
Ironically those cursing IBB are less than those blessing him. And God loves those who bless.

Thousands of the beneficiaries of the goodies of IBB from Minna to Abeokuta are praying for him and giving thanks to God. So, all the haters of IBB are losers. grin
Re: IBB For President (2007) by stanech: 6:44pm On May 27, 2006
IBB for president I love to see this happen.

How could smeone who lead a country into its present State now suddenly wants to become the president of the same country. If this happens then We all the international connections and good images Obj had drawn out would be in vain, cry cry cry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 7:19pm On May 27, 2006
stanech:

How could someone who lead a country into its present State now suddenly wants to become the president of the same country. If this happens then We all the international connections and good images Obj had drawn out would be in vain, cry cry cry

stanech could u tell me how all the "international connections and good images" of obj benefited the nation and the poor nigerian looking for food.
anyway, b4 people say i support IBB , i pray God saves us from him as he saved us from 3rd term
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Orikinla(m): 2:59pm On May 28, 2006
Let us give IBB the second chance to prove that he has repented.

God can take care of him if he proves otherwise. God saved us from Abacha and God can save us from all evils.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Mariory(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2006
Orikinla:

Let us give IBB the second chance to prove that he has repented.

God can take care of him if he proves otherwise. God saved us from Abacha and God can save us from all evils.

No! I couldn't give a flying f@@k if he's "repented". Let him go and start a charity if he wants to show he is a "changed" man.

The God I believe in gave us our brains for a reason. So as far as I am concerned, God and religion have nothing to do with this.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2006
Mariory:

No! I couldn't give a flying f@@k if he's "repented". Let him go and start a charity if he wants to show he is a "changed" man.

The God I believe in gave us our brains for a reason. So as far as I am concerned, God and religion have nothing to do with this.

SUPPORTED
Re: IBB For President (2007) by obua: 9:50pm On May 28, 2006
If you guys really know what the likes of IBB did to this country, you will not even talk about him.
The likes of him have carried our country 50 years behind.
Honestly , nothing short of execution at the Bar beach will befit the likes of IBB.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by stanech: 11:40am On May 30, 2006
obua:

If you guys really know what the likes of IBB did to this country, you will not even talk about him.
The likes of him have carried our country 50 years behind.
Honestly , nothing short of execution at the Bar beach will befit the likes of IBB.

I believe you
Re: IBB For President (2007) by food4tot: 11:42am On Jun 01, 2006
Please NOT IBB. cry cry cry

He will take us to HELL for the same reason he annulled the election. He would succumb to foreign pressure to ruin the economy that is gradually growing. All his reforms killed us. When he gave us handouts we were jumping with pleasure all because he institutionalize suffering and we knew nothing called prosperity. He is not a credible man at all. Why cant we force them to make the right choice. Why are we hoping to select the best of the evil.

The best man in an evil bunch is still evil ! ! ! angry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by food4tot: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2006
Please, dear forum members. Take note of those that support the return of IBB. They are all sheep in wolves clothing. And nemesis will catch up with all of them. Orikinla!!! watch your back always angry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by jaso1(m): 5:56pm On Jun 02, 2006
I'm highly disappointed in u all to be saying only IBB and atiku can rule ds country where do you keep the prominent one like Gani and co. the people who can take the country to the glory land, having angry with me on there betterment impact how would you justify okotie when he hasn't tasted it b4. i mean will should try to condemn both atiku and IBB they have noting to offer this country that to loot the treasury. even if we are contemplating on both Atiku & Maradona i will prefer Atiku or continuation of BABA IYABO.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Akolawole(m): 1:40am On Jun 05, 2006
One of the senior wives of M.K.O is in a group that gives a nod for IBB presidency.

She even led a delagation to visit the self acclaimed Evil-genius.

Is it right for her to do that?

For a man who stopped her husband from becoming Nigeria's president.

Woman! Woman!! Woman!!!

Re: IBB For President (2007) by DaHitler(m): 2:01am On Jun 05, 2006
That is very low of her. But she is entitled to her opinion. It doesn't matter because IBB will not be president.

Note: If he has to be assassinated, so be it. Any person that steals billions of dollars from his fellow country men deserves no less than to be killed painfully in cold blood. angry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Jakumo(m): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2006
Bisi Abiola married MKO to gain access to his cash, and has probably been on the lookout for a free money tree ever since Abiola died.   Babangida, the man who set up her late husband for his final fall, will use Bisi's fat ass, feed her some chump change and then discard her like the ten dollar ho' she has demonstrated her semi-literate self to be.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by ono(m): 2:01pm On Jun 05, 2006
Yep. Use her and dump her.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Akolawole(m): 12:38am On Jun 06, 2006
Jakumo:

Bisi Abiola married MKO to gain access to his cash

I dont think so.

She's one of the Senior wives

Not no 25-to 30 in the list of Baba's wives.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaddafi Warns About Influx Of Millions Of Blacks Including Nigerians To Europe / 2023: Buni’s Committee Moves To Resolve APC's Zoning Controversy / FEC Approves ₦2.1 Billion For Hostels, Stadium Projects In UNIZIK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.