Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

IBB For President (2007) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB For President (2007) (8555 Views)

NEW Dawn: IBB For NANS Presidency (poster) / Blame IBB For The Weak Naira-buhari / Ibb For President: An Exercise In Futility (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB For President (2007) by issy: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2006
my fellow country people to me i will really prefer president olusegun obasanjo of african to continue with nigeria because for now only him could take nigeria to the land of promised so far is him
Re: IBB For President (2007) by trips(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2006
had to look at this topic again,
come to think o this issue, who una wan vote for,
i for rather cast my coin for IBB than any other fellow i dont know,
look whats happening wiv OBJ,
Abeg make una realise say,
Devil wey we know beta pass, una know the rest,
i believe this old dude should right what he put wrong in the first place, yeah?!!!
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 10, 2006
@ trips believe IBB given another 20 lifetimes can never right the wrongs he commited against nigeria, if u must know apart from the chop make i chop legacy that his machiavellian rule bequethed on us this man managed to single-handedly destroy many of our instituitions. His rubbish implementation of the 6334 eduactional system is the reason why vocational qualifications are worth no more than pieces of paper. Think of all the stupid slogans during his era e.g Better life for rural women, DFRRI, MAMSER, SAP how many worked give me a break. Obj is not a saint and probably not the best leader but i do know i'll rather vote for OBJ than the evil maradonic genius angry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 2:20am On Apr 10, 2006
Thank you naijababe for all the quote and all the program maradona alias IBB gave us, and I am still baffle like people like Missworld and Co who had no idea how bad this one man destroy Nigeria are still insisting on voting for Ibb. I don't like the idea of 3rd time but from all the recent fore front runner, ill rather see OBJ die in office than to let this so call evil people like IBB, Buhari, Atiku, Shagari rule us. Where are the credible Ibo people? There reason there are many robbers now in Nigeria is because IBB siphon we money to swiss account and let graduates drive buses. Tufiapa
Re: IBB For President (2007) by diddy4(m): 4:41am On Apr 10, 2006
you see, w should not blame the blind people that are supporting IBB. it is not their fault. who knows how much they have been paid to run their mouth. IBB is still dreaming. neither him nor Baba will rule this country come 2007. if i am to choose, Abacha should come back but this time he will be a christian. what sort of people are ruling this country. baba is saying his fighting corruption with his bootlicker ribadu. that man hasnt seen anything yet. let him wait.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by pearl2(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2006
If that man ever comes back to rule Nigeria again,then I'll be convinced that our country is a hopeless case,that will take a miracle to fix.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 10, 2006
@ Odeku don't mind all those people maybe dem no dey naija when IBB dey do hin thing, plus i seem to notice a trend of tribe bashing on this forum at times which really really baffles me. We the ones of this generation are supposed to have overcome this nonsense. I am yoruba but by no means think less of other tribes. We all seem to forget that all the tribes in naija suffer from bad leadership although some more than the others. I know many Yoruba leaders that i detest and will continue to detest till thy kingdom come and there are plenty of other likewise many Igbo and Hausa prominent people that I admire and will continue to.Wake up to the reality people it's them the (Elite) against us (the people). They have always played us and will continue to do so.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by toshmann(m): 8:49pm On Apr 10, 2006
naijababe:

@ Odeku don't mind all those people maybe them no dey naija when IBB dey do hin thing, plus i seem to notice a trend of tribe bashing on this forum at times which really really baffles me. We the ones of this generation are supposed to have overcome this nonsense. I am yoruba but by no means think less of other tribes. We all seem to forget that all the tribes in naija suffer from bad leadership although some more than the others. I know many Yoruba leaders that i detest and will continue to detest till thy kingdom come and there are plenty of other likewise many Igbo and Hausa prominent people that I admire and will continue to.Wake up to the reality people it's them the (Elite) against us (the people). They have always played us and will continue to do so.

i feel you naija babe, people find it difficult to see the obvious. since the history of mankind. the greatest battle has always been the haves versus the have nots, the rish vs the poor, the proliterates vs the bourgeoisie. but when they want to confuse the poor, they set up tribalism. have we evr wondered where tribal/religious difference is when these leaders come together to loot the nation? or to rig elections?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Missworld(f): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2006
I will still vote IBB. OBJ or no OBJ, IBB or no IBB, Nigeria needs Divine intervention. cry
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2006
My dear MissWorld God has done his part for naija already by giving us resources both human and otherwise when are we going to do our part
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Odeku(m): 8:19pm On Apr 11, 2006
Missworld Good thing you are not in Nigeria, cause i will be waiting to see how you vote come 2007. Nigerians sure don't need you to vote you are now in Yankee
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Seun(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2006
FORMER military President Ibrahim Babangida has declared that nothing would stop him from contesting the 2007 presidential election. He said preparations had been made to ensure his success at the polls.
- IBB: I Will Contest In 2007
Re: IBB For President (2007) by DaHitler(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2006
There would be hell to pay if an ex-Northern General becomes President. I am tired of this non-sense. I will not stand for it.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Orikinla(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2006
Nigerian Politics is a comedy of errors and tragedy of horrors.
Finis.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by walemuse(m): 2:33pm On May 15, 2006
This is an insult.We must arise and resist IBB and his gang of robbers with the last drop of blood in our bodies embarassed
Re: IBB For President (2007) by elphem(m): 2:38pm On May 15, 2006
Odeku:

Missworld Good thing you are not in Nigeria, cause i will be waiting to see how you vote come 2007. Nigerians sure don't need you to vote you are now in Yankee
One thing now is (they) outrightly rejected the e-voting system, maybe she might have a chance voting via internet, but here we are just as expected, but I am sure many Nigerians will vote for IBB if he eventually contest. I am not in support of him or any other person until we know who and who is going for the race. lipsrsealed
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Rottweiler(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2006
It's very easy for people to rant, make pledges, scream, etc. but when the day of reckoning comes, how many of you will stand out to be counted? Just a handful I guess. That's why this country will continue to be in the state it is right now - moving in a circle. All the money OBJ claims to have saved in our foreign reserve will bribing people to support TTA. Nigerians love grammar. Most of the time, its grammar and grammar. When the activists call people out to demonstrate, most people stay at home and expect the angels to fill their positions in the crowd. NLC would call people out to demonstrate when bad policies are formulated, only a handful would come out. TUC would do the same, most people will remain at home. At a point, Adams Oshiomole was made to look like someone with a personal agenda. Now they lilly-livered are asking Adams to come and lead them in the war against 3rd term.

Atimes, I regret being a nigerian!
Re: IBB For President (2007) by zarah(f): 3:29pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

There would be hell to pay if an ex-Northern General becomes President. I am tired of this non-sense. I will not stand for it.

yeah!!! stop him you tribalistic prick.
you make me sick.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by elphem(m): 3:32pm On May 15, 2006
Who is making you sick? Afeni or IBB
Re: IBB For President (2007) by hucarson(m): 3:33pm On May 15, 2006
I dont understand y'all guys.
IBB is the answer.
He is the most brilliant President we have ever had.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by elphem(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2006
But dont forget IBB is cunning as well. What he promised to do is to redeem his image but you cant tell, he might end up to where we all thought from the beggining
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2006
*sitting in the corner, watching these nigerians home and abroad debating on whether i will return to Aso Rock or not*

coolI cool B cool B
Re: IBB For President (2007) by eveseh(f): 7:03pm On May 15, 2006
good luck IBB
Re: IBB For President (2007) by IBBFan(m): 7:55pm On May 15, 2006
thank you, eve. you will inherit the your share of the wealth of this great nation NIGERIA even while you're in the netherlands.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by eveseh(f): 7:57pm On May 15, 2006
IBB:

thank you, eve. you will inherit the your share of the wealth of this great nation NIGERIA even while you're in the netherlands.

sure i will,i cant wait for me to be da frist lady kiss kiss cheesy
Re: IBB For President (2007) by DaHitler(m): 7:59pm On May 15, 2006
Please lets not trivialize this thread. This is a serious topic. IBB is a killer and a thief, and I would hate for the severity of this to be diluted by play.
Re: IBB For President (2007) by eveseh(f): 8:00pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

Please lets not trivialize this thread. This is a serious topic. IBB is a killer and a thief, and I would hate for the severity of this to be diluted by play.

just shut up and pass
Re: IBB For President (2007) by DaHitler(m): 8:02pm On May 15, 2006
Thank you very much for your in-depth look into this topic. May I sign up for your newsletter?
Re: IBB For President (2007) by eveseh(f): 8:03pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

Thank you very much for your in-depth insight into this topic. May I sign up for your newsletter?

maybe grin grin angry angry sad sad
Re: IBB For President (2007) by DaHitler(m): 8:04pm On May 15, 2006
kiss
Re: IBB For President (2007) by eveseh(f): 8:05pm On May 15, 2006
Afeni:

kiss

dont kiss me i dont need ya kisses tongue tongue grin sad sad shocked
Re: IBB For President (2007) by Greatpeter(m): 5:33pm On May 16, 2006
Let us all stand and vote him out come 2007.
Never will a self acclaimed evil genius rule us again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnewi Is A City....see Prove. / List Of Countries That Got Their Independence By War(photo Attached) / EFCC Recovered N511.9bn In 2017, Magu Tells Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.