Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,202 members, 7,845,973 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

wat's my fate after the deed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / wat's my fate after the deed. (1037 Views)

My Fate Or My Star? dating Single Mother / What's The Fate Of VIRGIN MEN? / After 4 Yrs Together, I Discovered Wat My GF Has Been Hiding From Me. + (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

wat's my fate after the deed. by dutchmillionaire(m): 12:39pm On Sep 06, 2007
It's two weeks now after the deed.i mean, if u have followed my former post.She later came back telling me that the pregnancy is still there. I gave her moni 2 go 4 a confirmatory test and get the result back to me. She went and never brought any result. saying she did it in road side and they don't give results.meanwl, i never saw the first result. i had to get to the doctor to know what happened,but he told me to come with my girl. but she refused going with me. i told the doc to see her when she comes alone. The doc later cald me telling me he never saw her,but she kept on swearing she went  tr,but did not allow the doc to recognise her. the doc said he never did any case that day. Who do i trust now.

She has now started giving atention to one of my rivals who she never paid attention to when the going was good. she even went to the xtent of getting to this guy's house,but told me she went to submit her cv to the guy,but the guy drove her to his house to give out moni to the sister in his house. i confronted her, telling her she needs to calm down now so God could forgive things.last sunday she cald me and told me she went for service and the guest pastor's sermon seemed a personal one,because the theme was mainly sexual sins and the punishment that follows. it touched her heart.  she invited me for the weekly programme that followed, tagged"breaking of curses and faulty foundations'
I have been attending the programme and i believe God has listened to my cry,because the programme dwelt mainly on sexual sins Leviticus 20 and the punishment that follows. the pastor went ahead to break every curse. I thank God.

But i'm still confused about my girl. something tells me that sth went wrong some where. she never allowed me see any result. the doc told me on that day when he could not see her;" there's nothing wrong with your girl, she's finding a way to collect moni from u"..

Meanwl, i have approached my sis who did a service with her,though i never told my sis about the pregnanacy. she told me to forget about my girl, because the stories she tells her about her friends(in school) makes her blieve that my girl is a bird of a  feather like her friends. my sis said she has even  told my mum about her and my mum never supported the idea of bringing her in as my wife in future.

Meanwl, she has told me that nothing could allow her go back to egypt wr she came from not me,my rival or his ex, i agree,because i v repented,but water don run away my eyes.
Re: wat's my fate after the deed. by mamagee3(f): 10:42pm On Feb 13, 2010
To make a long story short, why didn't you choose abstinence until after marriage? undecided
Re: wat's my fate after the deed. by daylae(m): 11:43pm On Feb 13, 2010
Fornication is a sin,and resolving for an abortion is like sinking deeply into sin. Abortion shouldn't be an option.

(1) (Reply)

Trend: Girls In A Hurry To Get Married / Ceremonial Girlfriend / Love Is Too Incredible. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.