Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu (54314 Views)

Details Of The Student Loan Bill Signed By President Tinubu / President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law / Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Bill - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Wanbissaka: 3:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
ericmor:

i need a verified paypal to shop online that can be use here in nigeria also because of my business. kindly drop your email details so i can contact you. Thanks
I get verified PayPal bro
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by ochiosa(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
With comments here you will notice that about 10 to 20 persons here have up to 10 Monicas each and they are all in one room posting, liking, mentioning and commenting on all that's dropped on Niraland.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Topmaike007(m): 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Taylor93:
Theres been a constant NEPA(Power) supply for 6 days straight now

I mean 23:50hrs uninterrupted

I almost gave Tinubu the accolade and praises till they told me it’s normal during rainy season

Torr
light no dey here for Ile Ife
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Nawttiboi007(m): 3:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Enjoy ur ride
Acidosis:

My positivity is not a catalyst for electricity.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Exceed15: 3:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Let's start benefiting from it first. Na so Buhari do do and we no see anything.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 3:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
saintopus:

Many good hardworking Nigerians reason like you.

We don't really care who is ASO Rock, far from it. All we need is getting the job done.
And for me it's not rocket science.
Get the right person at the right place, go ahead and sleep if you like.
Nigeria to me is not that difficult to govern. Just do what is right.
Ensure good hospitals, roads, electricity, employment. These are things that with the right kind of people that can drive the process, then we are good to go

Next important area is the FX Market then liberalization of the railway allow private individual to construct and run railways.

The mind set of people who are used to irregularity.

Nothing Tinubu has done that Atiku or Obi wouldn't have done perhaps better.

There is no justification for anyone to steal the people's mandate.

Kakistocratic system has eaten deep into us. Any government who riggs election in a democratic society is the least qualified.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Benwallt(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
KingLennon:
Which benefits? Nothing good can come out from this government. Those laws are only beneficial to them. Why not tell us that we will enjoy atleast 15 hours constant electricity every day? sad

Have you enjoyed such since you were born? Some is preparing the ground for that to happen, he hasn't even put foot on ground and you are already protesting. 24 years of rot can't be cleaned in one week

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
From the look of things, there may not be any need for presidential election in 2027. Though, there may be formality, Nigeria need not waste her resources.

Of all what Tinubu has done so far, na dis one sweat my belle pass. Individuals now free to generate electricity at industrial scale. In addition to constant electricity in industries, Just imagine the employment this will generate.

Nigerians should never forgive anyone for insulting Tinubu by comparing him with an incompetent crook who couldn't develop a tiny village.

Did the bill originate from Tinubu?

Is Tinubu the author of the bill?
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by JOemmy(m): 4:17pm On Jun 09, 2023
Game over for useless electricity companies like bedc.

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by lexy2014: 4:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samueli007:
Though as a Yoruba guy, I voted for PO, but what BAT has done so far is commendable.
As long as Nigeria is working for the good of all, I no care who be president.

Almighty God, Thy will be done. Amen.

What exactly has Tinubu done that you say is commendable?

Is it like before him no president has ever signed any bill into law?

When did signing bills into law by the head of executive become something that we should now begin to celebrate?
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by macanu(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
Let the government do the same in the oil sector,pass a same bill like to license modular refineries to state,companies or individual,license state governments build regulated refineries,petroleum products will be very cheap to buy
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Allisgud: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Let us have private power investor let there be competition,obi said he will declare state of imagency on power
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by RaptorX: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
shineeye1:
How did it take Nigeria 60 years to enact this simple progressive law?!
Vested interest of a few powerful people. You really have to be ready to step on powerful toes to make this country work.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Ibechris2: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:
From the look of things, there may not be any need for presidential election in 2027. Though, there may be formality, Nigeria need not waste her resources.

Of all what Tinubu has done so far, na dis one sweat my belle pass. Individuals now free to generate electricity at industrial scale. In addition to constant electricity in industries, Just imagine the employment this will generate.

Nigerians should never forgive anyone for insulting Tinubu by comparing him with an incompetent crook who couldn't develop a tiny village.

It was buhari that made it a law.

Not Tinubu...u guys like propaganda.

Read and understand u say no.

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Ibechris2: 5:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
lexy2014:

When did signing bills into law by the head of executive become something that we should now begin to celebrate?

It was even Buhari that signed the bill originally and made it a constitutional matter.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by agabonus: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Whenever a southerner takes the mantle of leadership in this country,Joy flows unlike the Fulani killers
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by maik99(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Lol
Buhari na dunce but all of these good stuff were pretty much done during his administration
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by kenlinzo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2023
I know this has been one of the major plans of Mr president even since the time of Obasanjo.
It's a very welcome development and a step in the right direction.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by jesmond3945: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
abc115:

https://punchng.com/10-benefits-of-2023-electricity-act-bill-signed-by-tinubu/
good on paper but you need strength to implement which tinubu doesnt have at the moment.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by esemes256: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2023
Does this mean that anybody can erect his own electric pole, Distribution transformer, etc? How will they tackle the chaos that might result?

More details oh.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Bluntemperor: 6:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Tinubu is here
A new dawn is here

To President Tinubu:
This is a very good Development but:
1• What is the Role of the DISCOS,for you need to hold them responsible,as the large numbers of Regions/ Areas they are holding is -too large,they need to break into simple ways of operations.e g Ikeja Disco is too big- they should control Ikeja alone. In Ikorodu,you see lights for few hours during the day,NO Light at all,in the Nights for over one year now e g .Garage,Obafemi Awolowo Areas,etc.
- let us ask both Ikeja and Lagos Island Discos- how far now?
-Why is Pre-paid Metres a tall order for the Masses.Shameful !
2•Invite Foreign Experts- like General Electric to invest in this Country Lights and Energy Now-without wasting time!
-Nigeria don't have Expertise in the Provisions of Lights and without 365- Days Lights in this 21st Century ,when American are permanently in the Moon ,then Nigeria should forget INDUSTRIALISATION!-
-For Constant- 24/7 Lights will bring quick Industrialization to Nigeria and will make the Youths to have rest of mind instead of Japa Syndromes!
3• Ensure More Funds for Generating and Distribution of Lights to Companies that wants to be involved in this Sector! This is how China Developed! This Sector is one of the most important Sectors that needs Funding, through the Banks and govt Support. and this should be made Simple- with Govt Support.
4- Ensure such Companies can Manufacture those Pre-paid Metres here-- and is possible if and only if we have 24/7 Lights,as one depends on another.
- if we can't have Regular Lights,then we should NOT be talking about INDUSTRIALISATION!
5•Endure the Act signed is transformed into FULL Implementation,not just put into a cooler.
The Major Problems in Nigeria is Implementations of Policies for the benefits of the Masses.
• Give everyone involved in Provisions of Lights- Targets of Performance, failure revoked them,and let others, who are serious come in instead!
God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by eepeepook: 6:15pm On Jun 09, 2023
I won't read any rubbish. Let the benefits start paying off.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by kiddkash(m): 6:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
triple996:
cool

"some people" will not like this news. They are always sad when ever they hear good news about their country
They said they are not part of Nigeria, let them go their own way

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Cromagnon: 6:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
KingLennon:
Which benefits? Nothing good can come out from this government. Those laws are only beneficial to them. Why not tell us that we will enjoy atleast 15 hours constant electricity every day? sad
You're a fool
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by freemanq(m): 7:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Will electricity be cheap with dis new law? I want to know plz
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by ericmor: 7:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Wanbissaka:
I get verified PayPal bro

drop your email
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Quintopia: 7:38pm On Jun 09, 2023
OkCornel:
BAT making sensible moves so far…

Observing keenly

As long as Nigeria progresses, I really don’t care who’s at Aso Rock.

Let’s think critically and leave emotions to the side.

Heck, I campaigned against BAT, but I’m seeing some positive signs in these early days. I hope he doesn’t disappoint like his predecessor.

You’re an intelligent, sensible, true Nigerian.

Thanks for showing political maturity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Segunlords(m): 7:44pm On Jun 09, 2023
Too late
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Samueli007: 7:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Your hatred for him will make you suffer for the next four years. Why, because if things starts changingl at P
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Wanbissaka: 7:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
ericmor:

drop your email

Chat me on Whatsapp

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Samueli007: 7:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
lexy2014:

Your hatred for him will make you suffer for the next four years. Why, because if things starts changing, na you e go dey pain the more, so more suffering for you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Samueli007: 7:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Josh109:
...always becon on ur initiative promtly before making senseless decision...PO is a deliberate dummy, has absolute nothing to offer.

My vote my choice, ain't nanya business.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.