Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu (54313 Views)

Details Of The Student Loan Bill Signed By President Tinubu / President Tinubu Signs Electricity Act 2023 Into Law / Why Buhari Refused To Sign Electoral Act Bill - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Ihedinuwa69(m): 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
We all witnessed so many things signed, approved and or enacted Into law or whatever they call it by the other previous administrations.
From when Nigeria started existing.

From that time till now,
Nothing has changed.

Nothing.

I hope this one will be different. let it not be business as usual. let it not end on paper.
Njacha eze 😁 grin
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samueli007:

Your hatred for him will make you suffer for the next four years. Why, because if things starts changing, na you e go dey pain the more, so more suffering for you.

Show your love for Tinubu by answering the following.

What exactly has Tinubu done that you say is commendable?

Is it like before him no president has ever signed any bill into law?

When did signing bills into law by the head of executive become something that we should now begin to celebrate?
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by lexy2014: 8:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Samueli007:

Your hatred for him will make you suffer for the next four years. Why, because if things starts changingl at P

But you weren't able to answer the simple questions.

When did signing bills into law by the head of executive become something that we should now begin to celebrate?
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by supereagle(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2023
Taylor93:
Theres been a constant NEPA(Power) supply for 6 days straight now

I mean 23:50hrs uninterrupted

I almost gave Tinubu the accolade and praises till they told me it’s normal during rainy season

Torr

No light in my place for about 2 months now. Many places like that too.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Coolgent(m): 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
Taylor93:
Theres been a constant NEPA(Power) supply for 6 days straight now

I mean 23:50hrs uninterrupted

I almost gave Tinubu the accolade and praises till they told me it’s normal during rainy season

Torr

Meanwhile we are getting less than 10hrs here in Kaduna
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by lildush(m): 9:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Well seems BAT will make a good president.. he is coming up wit good developments .. I pray he open the border and subsidize food . Reduce cost of custom duty for cars and electronics..
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Samueli007: 10:16pm On Jun 09, 2023
lexy2014:

But you weren't able to answer the simple questions.

You forget that just 8 years ago, we had a president that was a weakling when it comes to making decisive decision.

Na you sabi, like I said more achievement from the president will only make you suffer.

Just hearing that he has suspended CBN Gov.

Another strike.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by AfonjaPriest: 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2023
Adara25:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angela
G.TBank

This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
You should go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by erico2k2(m): 10:42pm On Jun 09, 2023
abc115:

https://punchng.com/10-benefits-of-2023-electricity-act-bill-signed-by-tinubu/
Good job by BAT, I think the man is trying to let us know he means Biz
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by mankan2k7(m): 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2023
KingLennon:
Which benefits? Nothing good can come out from this government. Those laws are only beneficial to them. Why not tell us that we will enjoy atleast 15 hours constant electricity every day? sad

Go school, they say na scam. Read what is up there my friend.
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 1:44am On Jun 10, 2023
saintopus:

Many good hardworking Nigerians reason like you.

We don't really care who is ASO Rock, far from it. All we need is getting the job done.
And for me it's not rocket science.
Get the right person at the right place, go ahead and sleep if you like.
Nigeria to me is not that difficult to govern. Just do what is right.
Ensure good hospitals, roads, electricity, employment. These are things that with the right kind of people that can drive the process, then we are good to go

Next important area is the FX Market then liberalization of the railway allow private individual to construct and run railways.

IPOB and pessimism
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by complexstuffs(m): 1:45am On Jun 10, 2023
KingLennon:
Which benefits? Nothing good can come out from this government. Those laws are only beneficial to them. Why not tell us that we will enjoy atleast 15 hours constant electricity every day? sad

IPOB just hate Nigeria
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by lexy2014: 3:28am On Jun 10, 2023
Samueli007:

You forget that just 8 years ago, we had a president that was a weakling when it comes to making decisive decision.

Na you sabi, like I said more achievement from the president will only make you suffer.

Just hearing that he has suspended CBN Gov.

Another strike.

offpoint. thats not what i asked you.

Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by papadiho(m): 5:48am On Jun 10, 2023
No be to make law na to get light
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by ussy09(m): 6:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Pbat am sorry for campaigning against you I just hope you put ur words in to actions
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:33am On Jun 10, 2023
This is good
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by ufotunang: 7:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Good news..with constant electricity light supply... bussinesses, companies, industries will strive and expand in which it will create more jobs for the youths and nigerians and make the economy to be good and better.. this is nice
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by jaybee345(m): 11:52am On Jun 10, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

You are just a slowerdumb werey
Re: 10 Benefits Of 2023 Electricity Act Bill Signed By President Tinubu by Larryndelaw: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2023
KingLennon:

Nigerians prefer mediocrity. Can people in the rural areas produce their own electricity? Someone sat somewhere and formulated what will benefit him and you are praising him sad...
Sonyou are saying thee is no sun and water in the rural areas to generate electricity. I'm already working on how to provide electricity for my town by making use of these opportunities. You can also go back to your village and do the same instead of finding faults on everything.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of 5 Worst Governors In Nigeria (Opinion) / Wike Looking Younger, Fresher In Independence Day Pictures / Precious Chikwendu Denies Her Account Was Used To Launder Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.