Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience (29314 Views)

If You’re An Uber Driver Share Ur Experience Here / Why Do We Regard Tokunbo Cars As New Cars In Nigeria? It's An Insult. / Is It Possible To Buy Car Abroad Via Online Like How We Buy Phone And Rest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Olarewaju89: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
DarlingtonC:
cry

My brother, I ordered Peter Obi, and got Tinubu delivered to me by Mahmood.

I'm returning him anyways

Everything is not a joke pls undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by UselessBuharist: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by BluntCrazeMan: 5:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
Following..!!
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by olumided: 5:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
It mostly work when you have someone outside there to help you get, and for you to get the left steering, the person will look around Belgium.

I remember then, when someone wanted to help me then, we were planning to get a truck like cooling fan and buy like two akoto, those small buses and put them inside the cooling van to reduce the clearing fee.

It works with trusted seller.

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by denzel231: 5:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobicove:
As far as I'm concerned ordering a regular or common brand of car from abroad is just unnecessary stress. undecided

Look for the type of car you want in Nigeria and buy it here...just be extra careful not to buy a stolen or flood car
it's not stress when you buy a good car.. my friends bought their cars from new Jersey and Canada, they never get issues once..if you go buy yeye car for 9ja, u go see hell... Na luck to see 9ja car wey good o .

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by denzel231: 5:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
ecolime:
This is one of the easiest way to get duped. Many have shed Premium tears while attempting to go this route.

It's better you buy the car here. My one cent.
cos them no sabi the way....
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by denzel231: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skyview01:
I wouldn't ship a car from abroad. Rather buy in Nigeria. Clearing cost and lots of other prohibitive factors.

My wife shipped a car last year to Nigeria to her mom and it ended up more expensive than if bought in Naija.
where did she ship the car from? Nigeria customs na thief.
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Bobxin: 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
I ordered from M J Autos in Texas, paid 80% and it arrived as ordered.
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by franchasofficia: 5:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
sukkot:
shocked rich man thread. make i observe
cheesy cheesy

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by MarketDispatch: 5:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nwanna2588:
I have read about cars being ordered here in Nigeria with part payment and it worked. How true is it. Please share your experience.

I ordered a Car online myself from USA and paid directly (full payment) to the website and it worked. I didn't need to do any part payment to anyone in Naija.

The vehicle was shipped directly by the website and I only needed to look for an agent to clear it in Nigeria when it arrived

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by sonnie10: 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Y
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by pek(m): 5:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Most of the people commenting here missed the most critical thing the op said, and that is part payment.

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Diligent1(f): 5:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
DarlingtonC:
cry

My brother, I ordered Peter Obi, and got Tinubu delivered to me by Mahmood.

I'm returning him anyways
Majority carry the vote
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by turok: 5:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
But through auctionexport
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Wonderlabius: 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes, I did and still have another one coming.
You need to have trusted person...

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by lite15(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
I'm was considering buying for aboard and shipping it to Nigeria, so i call my friend for the cost of clearing & shipping, i was shocked ! I calculated it, it's more expensive.

It's better to buy in nigeria to avoid stories that touch! grin

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by emnite(m): 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Ik motors is a sure plug doesn't sell accidented cars only clean titles
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Icon2007: 5:36pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes it worked out. I oredred my camry 2007 from.Afialink in December 2018 and my car arrived March 2019. Aftwr full payment my car wqs shipped and I cleared it but evesince thrn I have not veen able to contact thr man again foe further bussiness almost all his social.media account has been hacked.
Altwrnatively tou can buy from.auctjin company directly urself.

Just be careful before you send your cash to anyone.
All.the best

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Cmanforall: 5:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Skyview01:
I wouldn't ship a car from abroad. Rather buy in Nigeria. Clearing cost and lots of other prohibitive factors.

My wife shipped a car last year to Nigeria to her mom and it ended up more expensive than if bought in Naija.
I understand this... but...

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
Muscle Camry for sale

Contact me on 08145319150
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by xavuv: 5:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Buy in Nigeria to avoid unnecessary headache
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by domesifa(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
The current car I'm driving was ordered from Finland. It's a first class foreign-used. Not had any reason to regret only that it came during the covid-19 era. Spent about extra 100k due to movement restriction/ protocol
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by BLoomfrancs(m): 5:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
AuctionExport is not bad but bear in mind your container fit fall enter oshimiri undecided

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Omoapena(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
You can bid from auction sites and get it delivered to Nigeria while you clear it with yoe bill of lading

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by fawaz050(m): 5:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Kobicove:
As far as I'm concerned ordering a regular or common brand of car from abroad is just unnecessary stress. undecided

Look for the type of car you want in Nigeria and buy it here...just be extra careful not to buy a stolen or flood car

which one be flood car again?

Hello
My team is participating in the upcoming KPMG games
Please can you help like this video to boost our chance of winning

If you can drop a comment that would be great if not just like the video

For IG

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtRiedIOyJ7/

For Twitter

https://twitter.com/kpmg_marwick/status/1667172918126600195?s=20
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
The rx330 that was delivered to me from abroad is giving me headache... Car has been working perfectly since until it started to rain and seems like the rain empties inside the car floor...

I have permanently sealed the roof, checked the rain pipe/host and water drains out from it very well even the windshield I just returned from the mechanic and I was told the fault isn't from the windshield.

I am exhausted, I don't know what else to do.

Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by ogunsbanjul(m): 5:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
It worked for me. The agent who cleared it for me was even begging me to come and carry my car because the person who bought it for me is an American citizen but the agent resides here despite never seen me before but through is senior brother here. He gave me what was more valued than my money then according to him because I did not disturb him unlike many people.
Nevertheless, if your spirit doesn't allow you to trust whosoever you are introduced to please don't go further. May God not let you end up loosing your hard earned money.
Re: Ever Ordered A Car Abroad While In Nigeria & It Worked? Share Ur Experience by Oritna94(m): 5:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Yes I did. Back in 2012. And it came in . I paid full then. Things were quite cheap then. And the dealer was trustworthy. It is quite the opposite now.

Which Toyota Sienna Is Best For Use In Public Transportation And Why? / See The Rare Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion Which Sells For N2.5billion / The Meaning Of The Coloured Lines On The Toyota Backup Camera