Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91793 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by dododawa1: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies
ONE spotted.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by 2mch(m): 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
YesDaddyTill203:
Good. Also, arrest that Aviation crook.
That one must be arrested. The aviation scam is one of the greatest scams and crimes against Nigeria of recent times. He must be made to refund that money and Nigerian Air agreements renegotiated and reviewed.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Dotherightthing: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong

When you are sent on an errand like a slave, you are free to deliver the message like a freeborn (Yoruba adage/proverb).

Emefiele should have resigned rather than follow stupid orders. Buhari would have had a rethink. sad

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mercury12(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

oga we don hear. When will your south east leader respond?? ๐Ÿ˜‚

Obi lost this election. The earlier you move on the better ๐Ÿ˜‚

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by sisisioge: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
grin grin grin grin

E don red for this dude o. Make una keep it coming....

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Pickieox(m): 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2023/06/09/breaking-dss-arrests-godwin-emefiele/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7554091/terrorism-charges-against-emefiele-dss#120620726

A Summary of DSS allegations against Emefiele as at February 2023.

1. Funding Unknown gunmen, ESN and IPOB with money he raised for his failed presidential bid last year and funds diverted from government coffers

2. Mismanagement of Nigeria's social investment program (NISRAL and the Anchor Borrowers Scheme)

3. Illegall economic crimes of National security dimension

4. Money Laundering

5. Unwholesome activities through proxies

6. Round tripping

7. Conferment of financial benefits to self and others

8. Threat to National Security

9. Criminal conspiracy to divert government resources

10. Terrorism financing

Nlfpmod Mynd44

Tinubu sacking Emefiele is a game of chess.

We all saw it coming. I will say APC is playing according to a written script.

Emefiele will be tried and that will be the end. The case will be like the former Accountant General of the Federation and we will hear nothing about it again.

If you know what run in the minds of an average politicians, you will not pitch your tents or take side.

There is no permanent friends or enemies in politics.

APC are just playing to the gallery. They have fooled you guys. Emefiele saga is just a trick. They have played it on you. Now, the joke is on you.

Bingo!!!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mrmb: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Acekidc4:
Original Shege Pro Max already happening to the Bald headed Vulture.

DSS go too Bleep this man up!!

Idan is about to face idanwo.............Chai e too sweet me for body.

its a joyful news grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by jahsharon: 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong

What are they using you to play? Basket ball?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by bigman001(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Cry me a river, hypocrite supporting terrorism , seems you are a member of one of the terror groups.

12 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Kingosytex(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
blaise26abj:

If you think Buhari sabi anything about economy or what Emefiele was up to , you are a learner

Fact๐Ÿ“Œ

Emefiele weaponized Bubu's illiteracy.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Daniluv1(m): 11:27pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

all I can say is that you are a fool period

8 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by stevups(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Tinubu Just dey Smart like Monkey inside Forest! ๐Ÿ˜•

When the Backers of this Emefiele man, will Deal with him ehn., He will so Regret it. cry cry

He thinks this is Fashola and Ambode lagos politics. sad

In Africa, if Tinubu sneazes the whole Africa will catch cold

7 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Dialpad: 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2023
Lets see what the exchange rate will be next week, no wonder about 2 aboki kept calling me this week to buy dollars that something will happen soon.

I hope this decision is for the best

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by VinnyBaba: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Omoawoke:

Which ex president has ever been arrested in Nigeria

Abacha arrested Ex Head of state Obasanjo in 1997.๐Ÿ˜’

B4 u argue, Head of State is same as President, really.๐Ÿ™‚

5 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Canberra55: 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Akungitit:
The man was working for Peter Obi, Peter Gringory Obi should also be arrested.
eranko

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Pickieox(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Guy rest. Bola is a thief playing to your mumu gallery. The arrest will be a thing of the past. You have no idea about how politics in Nigeria works. Tinubu is only playing to the gallery. Emefiele case will soon be forgotten๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Galadimabawa: 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
How about that minister of aviation?

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by lawyer(m): 11:30pm On Jun 09, 2023
I really hate Emefiele. God forgive me, but this man deserves to be locked up for life and the keys were thrown away.

He helped Buhari wreck this country with his wicked and unintelligible economic policies to wreck the Naira to a comatose state, helped increase inflation on all goods and services, stopped FX payments, stopped people from using their debit cards for foreign payments hereby killing small businesses, almost killed the crypto market, aided in the japa movement because people were fed up of Nigeria with all his stringent economic policies to frustrate the average Nigerian and refused to push employment.

Worst still, the bastard used CBN money to buy N100 million forms to contest under APC for the presidency whilst still the CBN governor. How can I forget his new notes, currency debacle, and shortage of the Naira to finish Nigerians pata-pata. Emefiele is evil personified and deserves every punishment coming his way. Good riddance to very bad rubbish ๐Ÿ˜ 

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by gloryman91: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2023
He won't see the mercy of his creator.

Please people still plenty PBAT must disgrace and call to come and give Account of their stewardship,. Former SGFs and FRSC Corps Marshals for making life unbearable for staff of the Corps not giving them good welfare Packages and embezzling their allowances from Chidoka to Oyeyemi and now Biu with the entire management and Board Members.

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Agunesinjaweola: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

Over your ass!
Emefiele is the most hated person in Nigeria.
His crude policy to frustrate the election and stop Tinubu failed and where is the new notes despite the court order

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by bizzle2: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
"Terrorism financing" but Shettima is VP select and El rufai is gallivanting about. Lol
"Conferment of financial benefits to self and others"
Meanwhile Ganduje, Bawa, Malami, Siri and co are on a big flex .
There was a country

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Benjosh123(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
You are just a Mumu Man
Ezeama400:

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Babaibe: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefuile was playing the game of the Ipob candidate, who would have allowed him to go free. Those that applauded his policy fine tuned how the miscreant misled ex -president Mohammed Buhari who felt he was working in the interest of the masses. Obi is a rogue fronting for Biafra

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by greggng: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
I could remember when dss was trying to ambush emefele ...Buhari came out to set the record straight ...Buhari used the word ..
I directed him to do this
I approved what he did
I instructed him to do this ..

That should ve put an end to the attempt to arrest him cos he simply followed instruction from the president . If there is anyone to answer question ...that should have been buhari not emefele .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by blaise26abj(m): 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kingosytex:

Fact๐Ÿ“Œ

Remember the leaked audio where amaechi was saying in the presidential jet , Buhari read about a cattle seller complaining about Buhariโ€™s policies and the difficulty he was experiencing selling his cattle in the rivers I think , Buhari started laughing and saying how is the manโ€™s problems his fault ?

The guy na disaster and I hope history will never bring his kind into power in nigeria again

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by gase3: 11:32pm On Jun 09, 2023
Federal skit๐Ÿ’ฏ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by blaise26abj(m): 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Kingosytex:

Fact๐Ÿ“Œ

Remember the leaked audio where amaechi was saying in the presidential jet , Buhari read about a cattle seller complaining about Buhariโ€™s policies and the difficulty he was experiencing selling his cattle in rivers I think , Buhari started laughing and saying how is the manโ€™s problems his fault ?

The guy na disaster and I hope fate will never bring his kind into power in nigeria again

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Enemyofpeace: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
He will be kept behind the bars with Kanu his blother in clime grin grin grin

Underestimate Tinubu at your own risk
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by suxkill: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
grin

Happy to hear this.

Thank you PBAT o!!
Let him see shege in the hands of DSS for making Nigerians to buy naira with naira. Imagine using 2k to buy 5k?

Nigerians suffer sha. Kai!!

No be small nweeee people hear because of this man.

I felt for people honestly. Even my church members were asking me to sell money to them so that they will meet up with their minor basic needs.
How l want start!

My neighbors were selling 100k for 120k because of this man and buba

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mrmb: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
seborrhic:
Emefiele,as f oolish and incompetent as he was,was working in connivance with the worst president Nigeria has ever had,Buhari,so he should not be indicted and arrested without the same fate befalling Buhari.
Right from day one with his preferential dollar sale policy,to the monumental fraud in the dollar exchange rate,to the fraud in imports,these 2 men brought Nigeria to its knees.
Buhari deserves even worse fate than Emefiele.

buhari would never order fraud or partake in it, he was just a stupid ignorant old man. he acts on their their advices without consultations. i do not like buhari but one needs to be honest. he was just stupid thats it

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by VinnyBaba: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2023
2mch:

That one must be arrested. The aviation scam is one of the greatest scams and crimes against Nigeria of recent times. He must be made to refund that money and Nigerian Air agreements renegotiated and reviewed.

Lol,These APC Fans just Dey Decieve themselves. cheesy

That man is a Hausa Man, so Tinubu would NOT DARE that nonsense. sad

Emefiele is a minority Delta man, so an Easy prey.

Tinubu and his goons knows the SPONSORS of Emefiele but are cowardly scapegoating only him.๐Ÿ˜’

6 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Samogloby: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2023
APC arrest political APC Central Bank Governor. The first CBN Governor to engaged in politics while still serving as CBN Governor

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Hausas Asking Igbos To Leave: See What Some Northern Youths Are Saying Online / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.