Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,089 members, 7,821,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91880 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Dada4me: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
He simply did the biddings of his boss, Buhari should be the person to be arrested.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by MrCounselor: 11:47pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies

Lol, what stops him from resigning if he is not complicit in the grand act?
Some people love to cry foul unnecessarily. From the atrocities listed you see nothing negative in them at all?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by bewla(m): 11:48pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

No need for is to respond. Your opinion your say .

We have move to the next page
Lets enjoy while it lasts

No kayan mallam can let him off now that his been gas light

Cashless

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Enemyofpeace: 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

Im still wondering if wike ganduje and matawalle will be arrested too. Including the recent scam by the ex aviation minister oh i forgot mc oluomo
those are members of our family. They can never do wrong.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by opribo(m): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2023
Nothing must happen to emefiele, go and arrest you president for perjury and drug business first. I repeat even slap should not reach eme's face
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by spine: 11:50pm On Jun 09, 2023
People just like to write emotionally, with no knowledge of how Politics and governance works in this crazy country.
Show me how many ex presidents in Nigeria you've ever seen arrested...

Learn it now...they are all insulated.
End of discussion

Snow is more likely to fall in your village in Nigeria, before you see Buhari called for questioning let alone prosecution.
Lets avoid dumb suggestions that cannot hold.

It's a lesson to note that if you find yourself in power be careful the kind of stunts you pull. The immunity of a democratic president doesn't necessarily cover you, especially when he's no longer in office.
Emefiele succeeded in alienating every ordinary Nigerian with a dubious monetary redesign policy with a weird timing just before elections.
He kept it going even when it was suffocating people
Before then he attempted to contest in the same election in a ridiculous display of acquired wealth.

The policies you pushed on behalf of the presidency
regardless of who put you up to it, were clearly targeted to stop one man who was admittedly unpopular.
unfortunately for you the same man has become the president.
Do you still need a soothsayer to tell you how it will end?

There's a time to accept you have screwed up
In this life and accept the consequences.

Asiwaju is no saint and his emergence saddens many.
But he's moves in the last one week have been excellent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by leokid866: 11:51pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

First of all Buhari is a former president no one is touching him.....second Emefiele is a chartered accountant with years in the financial field, if Buhari had brought the plan to him him with knowledge of the economy could not advise Buhari properly.what did he think would happen when Buhari left?.....see I work with a Lady who is from Emefieles village, she told me they have disowned him at home, at this point he is not allowed to enter Delta unless his plan is to finally rest there cause they will kill him.....all that the SS elders will talk na lie.....all of them were in Abuja today to meet with Tinubu yet they still arrested emefiele thie evening.....Oga sit abeg make we watch film 🍿 🍿 🍿

10 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Blaze14k: 11:53pm On Jun 09, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
those are members of our family. They can never do wrong.

Exactly my point so how do you justify the hypocrisy. We do selective judgment in nigeria. That is why the white people are far better than us. We are clearly deceiving ourselves

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by airsaylongcome: 11:54pm On Jun 09, 2023
SpatialKing:
Emefiele should mention all the people he has committing those crimes with...
He should opt for open trial

He will be killed before that happens
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by SisterAnn(f): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Harddiskng:

Be mindful of what you post on the internet, people are easy to find. You people would levy allegations you can’t back against the rich and powerful, if they stretch out their mighty hands to crash me with law, you would start crying foul.

The Good book say (Eccl 10:20) - Do not revile the king even in your thoughts, or curse the rich in your bedroom, because a bird in the sky may carry your words, and a bird on the wing may report what you say.

Where you there when Buhari gave him orders to finance terrorism in Nigeria?
How many times did buhari say it on TV that he approved everything emefiele did? Many many times.

This one is just initial gragra and witch-hunt.

All those charges, DSS cannot substantiate even one in court. They will loose all their cases in court. You can bookmark this.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by abbey621(m): 11:55pm On Jun 09, 2023
Person send you message you no look face you just deliver message to Thanos as if your papa na Fadeyi Oloro......My friend your wotowoto shall be TELEVISED!

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Benwallt(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rayban25:
Emefelie was to be sacked long ago and not suspended.

And he should arrest buhari also because emefiele didn't act on his own..buhari has too much blood on his hands

What about Allison madueke and Jonathan? Buhari has no balls but Tinubu has two iron balls with another two on reserve in Seyi

3 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Yusufisraelj(m): 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong

Simply put....
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by jubrilELsudan: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
#WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Enemyofpeace: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
Blaze14k:

Exactly my point so how do you justify the hypocrisy. We do selective judgment in nigeria. That is why the white people are far better than us. We are clearly deceiving ourselves
you're asking too many questions. Are you for us or you're against us? If you're against us, please write out your name and address for us to pick you up too. We are building more prisons for this project

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by airsaylongcome: 11:56pm On Jun 09, 2023
leokid866:
First of all Buhari is a former president no one is touching him.....second Emefiele is a chartered accountant with years in the financial field, if Buhari had brought the plan to him him with knowledge of the economy could not advise Buhari properly.what did he think would happen when Buhari left?.....see I work with a Lady who is from Emefieles village, she told me they have disowned him at home, at this point he is not allowed to enter Delta unless his plan is to finally rest there cause they will kill him .....all that the SS elders will talk na lie.....all of them were in Abuja today to meet with Tinubu yet they still arrested emefiele thie evening.....Oga sit abeg make we watch film 🍿 🍿 🍿

Lies lies lies! Agbor people do not disown their own. Talkless of one of them that is successful. How many dem be wey dem go disown the bright stars.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by grandstar(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Had he known, he should have travelled for his approved travel leave. He didn't play his cards right.

Tinubu will come for Buhari and expose lots of round tripping and their beneficiaries which will be those close to Buhari, either by blood or by friendship

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by damola1: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
nnamdi640:
It is easy to say but putting in practice is hard, I don't think you really know what it will result to for you to reject order from above. When you try to reject such order by saying you want to resign then another punishment is awaiting you.

Sls rejected!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by benebaby77: 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Ezeama400:

He had a choice, to do what is good for his country, but he chose to be a stooge.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by SisterAnn(f): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Beremx:
grin

Happy to hear this.

Thank you PBAT o!!
Let him see shege in the hands of DSS for making Nigerians to buy naira with naira. Imagine using 2k to buy 5k?

Nigerians suffer sha. Kai!!
Your romance with Tinubu is building momentum. You are on your way back to APC, your natural turf.

Well, how are you doing and the family?

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by babazak(m): 11:57pm On Jun 09, 2023
Dada4me:
He simply did the biddings of his boss, Buhari should be the person to be arrested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqJDFuYeGRg
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by tollyboy5(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong
its that the reason why he withold cbn pensioners money? you go just dey type trash!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by YaQsGaYa(m): 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
If not a stupid man what will bring him back to Nigeria again? he has packed enough, Haba but why will he come back after what he did to Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Tinubu will shock Buhari very soon, Aisha Buhari get ready!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Badgers14: 11:58pm On Jun 09, 2023
Rayban25:
Emefelie was to be sacked long ago and not suspended.

And he should arrest buhari also because emefiele didn't act on his own..buhari has too much blood on his hands

All the members of the NASS and Senators should be arrested too because they all folded there hands while the whole thing unfolded.

Remember, the NASS and the senate can override a presidential directive..
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by astonished: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!

You are a big fooooool, to think Buhari is the one behind all the useless policy of That bastard, all the corruption and politizising Apex bank in the country, what is brain capacity of Buhari to that?, Someone that the country is rule on is behalf.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Raskimonojendor: 11:59pm On Jun 09, 2023
This man showed Nigeria shege in the run up to the elections.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Agunesinjaweola: 12:00am On Jun 10, 2023
The typical people defending Emefiole is the core people who are praising Nnamdi Kanu for locking down their ravaged regions.

Fortunately, some Obedients have began to reason like normal people!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by SisterAnn(f): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Sponsoring this and sponsoring. DSS would soon be disgraced as usual in court.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by koladata(m): 12:01am On Jun 10, 2023
go and sit down , which order from Buhari , he has the liberty to resign if Buhari orders him to do anything that will affect the economy of the country . where in the world do you have to buy 2k with 5k . go and sit down Jor
jmoore:
Clowns!

4 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Jayhome24: 12:02am On Jun 10, 2023
I have be dancing since I heard the news, God punish Emefiele he should rot in jail.

I said it the bastard called Emefiele will suffer soon and here it comes. DSS should give him room closer to Kanu those 2 bitch must rot in jail.

Tinubu God bless you.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Blaze14k: 12:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
you're asking too many questions. Are you for us or you're against us? If you're against us, please write out your name and address for us to pick you up too. We are building more prisons for this project

No wonder we are too slow as a continent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.