Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91817 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Dododawa01: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies

You don lick loud but wen your papa queue for bank from morning till nite cos of 2k, Did u see new note in circulation mumu talk

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Benjamin4388(m): 8:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Tchinaidi:
Typical Yoruba behavior.Flex your muscle on the subservient errand boy whilst the oga who is the main culprit goes scott free.Bloody cowards.Una go soon hear from SS.Resource control loading make everybody go him region.Enough is Enough!!!!
go hear from who abeg...i dont know who got u all worked up that being angry,violent,becoming emotional is being manly...matter wey no directly affect u in any way..u don dey loose ur head and composure...even scarcity of naira..u no go aso rock go blow am
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by EasternPrince: 8:52am On Jun 10, 2023
johnjose68:

One by one the id.iots are coming out.

The Jagaban is sanitizing the country.

Even if obit.uary is found wanting, he will be arrested and prosecuted.

Remember obi was recently arrested and handcuffed in the UK. Dey play. grin

That event about your father being arrested and handcuffed us still playing out in your life I see

Poor Yemi
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by mercy87(f): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2023
I can't believe the comments I'm seeing here. Wow....With all the pains this Emefiele inflicted on Nigerians? In that case Tinubu should just relax and eat his govt money. Nigerians love their oppressors and poverty.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Shattuck(m): 8:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Parachoko:
Do you know Emefiele was about to be arrested by the DSS in 2022 before the Court safe him?
I know about it alot of folks believe then that it was politically motivated, it was buhari who saved him, I am not against emefiele being arrested if truly he is guilty my concern is there are others who should have being arrested first, malami disobeyed the supreme court when it gave the orders for the old naira note why has malami not being arrested, what about the finance minister, and others, can tinubu go after them.the greatest form of injustice is selective justice.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Parachoko: 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
All that was politics. In a sane Clime, Emefiele will not go down alone but with his principal which am 100% sure Tinubu can not dare to do
You can say whatever you nonsense you want online, Emefiele has being arrested, let the Cabals that were pushing him com and safe him.

Events have showed Asiwaju is not a coward, I do not even need to explain this to you unless you are a small boy who started following Politics yesterday.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by JOemmy(m): 8:55am On Jun 10, 2023
All emefeile decisions where obviously instructions from buhari u can't separate buhari and emefeile arresting him without his boss is just making him a scape goat.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Shattuck(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2023
mercy87:
I can't believe the comments I'm seeing here. Wow....With all the pains this Emefiele inflicted on Nigerians? In that case Tinubu should just relax and eat his govt money. Nigerians love their oppressors and poverty.
nobody is defending emefiele, if found guilty let him be persecuted, but we can't ignore the fact that he was acting under directive from the presidency and the cabal even malami disobeyed court orders when the supreme court ruled on the old naira note, if arrest are going to be justified let it start at the top not selective persecution, emefiele deserved to go Sha.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Parachoko: 8:57am On Jun 10, 2023
Shattuck:
I know about it alot of folks believe then that it was politically motivated, it was buhari who saved him.
You didn't know about it

If you know about it, you won't claim Buhari saved him.

Go and make a research about why he wanted to be arrested and how he was saved
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Benjamin4388(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Shattuck:
only a coward goes after the tail of the so called cabal if tinubu is not vindictive and if he was man enough why not go after the head of the cabal, buhari gave the orders to emefiele, when the supreme court ruled the attorney general abubakar malami disregarded the supreme court and stood with emefiele why has malami, buhari and others not being arrested. Only a coward goes after the tail. The greatest form of injustice is selective justice, only ignorant folks will be celebrating this.
blablabla.if tinubu gonna continue like this..then i love my coward presido...i wil be observin if those cabal accordin to you can save him..if not then u go know say anytime person send u bad errand..u go refuse sharp sharp...than wan go be NATIONAL MORAL LESSON
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Shattuck(m): 9:02am On Jun 10, 2023
UptownVibes:
Seems you don’t know that some persons are above the law in this country.. Examples are the ex presidents.. You like it or not,thats some kind of immunity.. The more you look,the less you see.. If you think its a joke ,go and investigte Gej or Buhari now..
what about malami is he above the law too who disobeyed the court order when it ruled on the old naira note, what about the minister of finance, what about other acts of corruption by the minister of aviation with Nigeria air, the house of rep just accused him of fraud why hasn't he being picked up by DSS, what about the minister of humanitarian affairs and others, emefiele failed you can't defend him ,but the looks politically motivated.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by seyicodes(m): 9:03am On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin They should please release him to the general public. We want to tell him something. grin
òdaran 🤣🤣🤣
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by lomprico(m): 9:05am On Jun 10, 2023
Babzrockman:

Nonsense comments.
Dollars mismanagement too na Buhari

Yes, from his clueless policies. If you can remember that 2 week osibabjob took charge during one of dullardiinho's medical trips, dollars dropped, the economy improved untill that numbskull came back.

Buhari did everything bad we suffered under him.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Shattuck(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Benjamin4388:
blablabla.if tinubu gonna continue like this..then i love my coward presido...i wil be observin if those cabal accordin to you can save him..if not then u go know say anytime person send u bad errand..u go refuse sharp sharp...than wan go be NATIONAL MORAL LESSON
I am not defending emefiele, I was hit also by the naira policy, the hot topic before now was the minister of aviation who spent billions of fraudulent Nigerian air, yet he is still a free man today, only a coward goes after the tail bros the worst form of injustice is selective justice, if emefiele is to go down, then he shouldn't go down alone. That's all
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by blowjohn(m): 9:08am On Jun 10, 2023
ufotunang:
.. emefiele had to obey his oga Buhari unless he will be sacked from duty

What will he lose? He was already a billionaire.

Besides how can he obey orders detrimental to the citizens?

Lastly its not like buhari knows anything about economic and financial issues to tell him what to do
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Blaze14k: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
koladata:
bro the currency thing is the least of all what emefele did, you need to go and check your facts. besides cbn is an independent office , that office has the liberty to wave some request if its not in the right cause

I agree with you.. he need to do more arrest

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by nnamdi640: 9:12am On Jun 10, 2023
fareed69:

It's Jubril of Sudan.
So Buhari exist now.
Bunch of confused people.
You are among those confused set of people you are referring to because there was no time you saw me posting that Jubril is in Aso rock. The way some of you reason should be made the 11th wonders of this world. Just because some set said it means others also said it. Please reason well next time before you quote me.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Gentew(m): 9:13am On Jun 10, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. DSS should put him in Kanu's cage he deserves no mercy

Vawulence no dey tire you?
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by LordAdam16: 9:14am On Jun 10, 2023
grandstar:

The purpose isn't to imprison them. It's simply to humiliate. The target is Buhari and its also not to lock him up. He isn't corrupt but simply uneducated, ignorant, stiffnecked and believes he knows it all.

The kids and family will be collateral damage. I'm sure Tinubu will call off any attack by the security operatives on Buhari's family or limit them.

I am not a fan of "humiliating" or going after family members.

So if I get issue with you, na my pikin or relative you 1 use settle scores. There are plenty of clandestine ways to tame an errant first family without making a public show. Deny them slots, flag their enterprises for tax audits, suspend licenses for multi-year reviews; and many more that any lawyer worth his salt can suggest.

What you should not do is mess with their freedom.

There's a long history of this. The mother of Alexander the Great was a key player in the civil wars that started after his death. No soldier (be he a Macedonian or a mercenary) of the opposing faction dared lay a finger on her after her army was defeated in battle. Even after they were instructed to by their commanding general. The general refused to kill her himself. Finally, he had to hand her over to the families of those she had executed.

And that's an eternal lesson to glean about the corridors of power. Whatever you think you can do to the family of your opponent can and WILL be done to your family as well. GEJ went after Ibori and his family. His wife and some of his relatives were harangued by Buhari.

The Northern oligarchy is very intertwined. Many of the fellas from the military era and the PDP era inserted themselves into Buhari's government. If Tinubu goes after Buhari's relatives. A couple of their extended relatives will end up in the Cabal of a Northern or SS Presidency that will have no qualms settling scores.

Lastly, I'm not sure what the obsession is with holding Buhari to account. Whether he was forced or not, he did hand over to Tinubu peacefully. I'm as anti-Buharist as they come, and I want to be done with everything remotely connected to him. Tinubu complaining about Buhari is like Wike complaining about Tambuwal. You know who they were before you got in bed with them. Don't derail the country's progress with your infantile personal vendetta.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Gentew(m): 9:15am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong

I agree with you, He was a useful idiot to Buhari..... in as much as he has made himself a useful idiot, then the arrest of a useful idiot is valid. Court!!!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by seanfer(m): 9:17am On Jun 10, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Is a crime to buy presidential form ?

If you don’t know what the law says about public office try and do little research instead of listening to fake rumors.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by UptownVibes(m): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2023
Shattuck:
what about malami is he above the law too who disobeyed the court order when it ruled on the old naira note, what about the minister of finance, what about other acts of corruption by the minister of aviation with Nigeria air, the house of rep just accused him of fraud why hasn't he being picked up by DSS, what about the minister of humanitarian affairs and others, emefiele failed you can't defend him ,but the looks politically motivated.
Those you mentioned,were they above the president? I was talking about the president have “immunity “ even when it’s not the the constitution.. Meanwhile those you mentioned might still be arrested later on.. The dance is just starting.. Even though I know the case won’t go anywhere... These are all game plans to make the stupid masses think they are working

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by nnamdi640: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2023
SaLongs1:
You will fail woefully if you don't catch the foot soldiers first before getting the commander.
That is not an excuse, the more you catch the foot solders the more opportunities you give to the commander to prepare for plan B, just tell me that Tinubu liver no reach that level, then I will understand.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Larrydeko2987: 9:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

I feel your pain bro, keep wailing till you can't wail no more
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by fareed69(m): 9:36am On Jun 10, 2023
nnamdi640:
You are among those confused set of people you are referring to because there was no time you saw me posting that Jubril is in Aso rock. The way some of you reason should be made the 11th wonders of this world. Just because some set said it means others also said it. Please reason well next time before you quote me.

Must you refer to it before I know what you want to say?
Continue wailing
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by nnamdi640: 9:38am On Jun 10, 2023
fareed69:

Must you refer to it before I know what you want to say?
Continue wailing
We shall see who will wail more when that time comes.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Alayiwola: 9:43am On Jun 10, 2023
When he get to court he can explain that, it's not him that commit money laundry, fund ESN, and stole money for welfare.. Also The money fake redesign.. (where he was wearing by security agency that it could bring national unrest) he should explain to Judge that Buhari is all responsible..
You don't know anything about Law
Your father ask you to go and steal.. You stole and they catch you.. Do u have evidence to prove in court your father sent you. And also if u do.. You think that will make you escape Justice.

Ezeama400:

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Inosky(m): 9:44am On Jun 10, 2023
This is what happens when you allow politicians to use you to perpetrate atrocities, they get away with it and you get arrested and jailed.
This Emefiele was one of the reasons I lost millions with MBA FOREX, through the scãm he did with Maxwell Odum, thousands Nigerians lost their millions there; up till today, nothing. Thunder will definitely fïre him and his family.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by fareed69(m): 9:46am On Jun 10, 2023
nnamdi640:
We shall see who will wail more when that time comes.

Okay.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by HITdemUP: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong
He should have resigned peacefully . Since he allowed himself to be used then he should face the consequence . Stop being emotional
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by nnamdi640: 9:50am On Jun 10, 2023
abbeyfel:
Do you really understand democracy at all? With this your comment, it seems you be juvenile oo! What punishment is there for anyone who resigns honorably? Tell me one!
You don't know how the big men in politics works, they used your secret to tie you down because they know more than you know yourself and can easily predict your move. You should know why Kalu, Apkabio and the rest decided to join APC. If he resign, those toes he stepped on will come after him, then no body will come for his recuse. He just have to be protected by the power covering him. The mistake he made was not demand for sick leave before Buhari handed over in order to jump what is happening to him now. You saw the way the minister of petroleum (Maduike) during Gej did her own, still now she is still a free woman

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.