Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele (91816 Views)

Emefiele Is A Flight Risk: DSS,OAGF Oppose Suspended CBN Gov's Bail Application / Suspended CBN Gov Emefiele Knows Fate July 13 / DSS Arrests Adams Oshiomhole Over APC Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by imagrg(m): 9:51am On Jun 10, 2023
He owes me a dirty slap....I swear! angry
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by airsaylongcome: 9:51am On Jun 10, 2023
leokid866:
okay let him go home without security make we see something......someone that did not just burn down his father's house but burnt down the house of 200 million people.....is like you don't understand that there's a level of evil you will comit that even your own people will want nothing to do with you, majorly cause they don't want your Bleep up to follow you back home and meet them in the house.......as it stands emefiele is Persona non grata nationwide.....

You really nor know Agbor people. Dem Jim Ovia, Nduka Obaigbena, Tony Elumelu, Ebenezer Onyeagwu (Zenith MD). Meffie go enter Agbor triumphantly and dem go celebrate

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by doming0: 10:01am On Jun 10, 2023
Dollar crashes to 600 naira in black market after Tinubu removed Emefiele
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by tpascal: 10:06am On Jun 10, 2023
Emefele is just on errand. While not arrest the person who sent him on such errand?
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Peachy14: 10:22am On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin They should please release him to the general public. We want to tell him something. grin
I support grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by skywalker240(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

Godwin didn't act on his own.. Arrest Buhari ist..

Tinubu has started creating enemies across Nigeria starting from SS region..

South south leaders will respond at the proper time ...

Let the drug lord flex muscle small while it lasts..
His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies
The South South leaders are toothless bulldogs, comot mind, those corrupt thieves will be rather seeking for political crumbs that would fall from the coffers of the Federal table

Don't take all those idiots seriously brother
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Bigchristo: 10:29am On Jun 10, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD5C6VOyruA

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7554091/terrorism-charges-against-emefiele-dss#120620726

he is going to be use as scapegoat, if you’re working with a powerful politician mind how you steps on toes otherwise they will definitely rubbish your integrity after the power change hand πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Babastrong(m): 10:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Next#is#SADIYA#UMAR#FAROUQ.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by abidem4real: 10:43am On Jun 10, 2023
Blaze14k:

Im sure he would have lost his job. Besides who got the contract to print the money was it not buhari's family member? Why are we so quick to forget some things
So, because he didn't want to lose his job, that is why he had to dance to the tune of probably Buhari's devilish order as you claimed! That's funny. But why are some Nigerians reasoning awkwardly like this?!
You are called to serve and someone is asking you to do evil and you do it because the person is Mr President! What about resignation if you know you can't do it being a good man? Do you know how many Nigerians that policy badly affected not to talk many that died as a result of harsh economy the policy brought?! Sometimes I wonder the kind of god who created some awkwardly reasoning Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by ledaman: 10:44am On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin They should please release him to the general public. We want to tell him something. grin
Lolz!

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by ledaman: 10:47am On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Ezeama400 post=123687389]Bola is a bloody coward !!!

You are arresting a man that took an instruction from his Boss, if Emefle was acting against the directives of the presidency, they would have stopped him

His unfortunate rodents should not fly to my mention like house flies[/quote because Buhari arrested Good luck Jonathan after he became the president I guess.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mummyimbecile(m): 10:53am On Jun 10, 2023
Zoo!
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by anyination: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2023
Maize247:
Nice one. DSS should put him in Kanu's cage he deserves no mercy
Coming for a lady supposed mother of tomorrow... never rush for like ND comments..
Check fact before splitting your bitter life on NAIRALAND
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:57am On Jun 10, 2023
jmoore:
Clowns!
Emefiele was following orders of Buhari.
Rejoicing the arrest of Emefiele without arresting Buhari shows how politicians use you to play pingpong

grin Emefiele is the clown here. He was played like a football. Kick-kick-kick kick his ass. grin
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Blaze14k: 11:00am On Jun 10, 2023
abidem4real:

So, because he didn't want to lose his job, that is why he had to dance to the tune of probably Buhari's devilish order as you claimed! That's funny. But why are some Nigerians reasoning awkwardly like this?!
You are called to serve and someone is asking you to do evil and you do it because the person is Mr President! What about resignation if you know you can't do it being a good man? Do you know how many Nigerians that policy badly affected not to talk many that died as a result of harsh economy the policy brought?! Sometimes I wonder the kind of god who created some awkwardly reasoning Nigerians.

Thats the way we reason it will only take someone who has the gots to change the situation. For now it seems as if tinubu is doing the right thing. So lets hope he doent change course and eventually enrich his cronies. Even buhari is meant to arrested as well
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2023
The Scapegoat Mechanism never dies.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mrcrazy: 11:02am On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians wake up, Emefiele is good, this is how to make you forget what he did to millions of Nigerians. They are all in the same party. This is Nigeria, where scam originated.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by toujurs: 11:07am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Don't mind them, just leave these yoruba people.

They will cry soon. The real enemy in the southern region, are the yoruba Muslims.

The north have embezzled billions of dollars under under Buhari, through different ministries.

I pity yoruba people. Especially the Muslims.

When it starts, grin.

When you go to Abuja, and other northern region. And come to the south, you will cry for the southerners.

Yet this thieve, who embezzled his way to aso rock in the night, a drug baron, is Playing tribal politics.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Vinnie2000(m): 11:08am On Jun 10, 2023
Slymontee:
Yoruba politicians and cowardice are 5&6! You no arrest Buhari wey destroy this country na ordinary Emefiele wey be im boi boi u dey flex mxl for. Why are Yoruba politicians so afraid of Fulani? Na fellow southerners they dey get energy against. Okay, they say they be slave to Fulani.This is shameful cowardice of the highest order! Apart from Buhari, many Fulanis in his cabinet stole this country dry e.g the latest Nigerian Air scam, which has become a national embarrassement. Malami, Pantami, Dambazzau, etc...It's Emefiele their liver can carry. Shame!!!

Thank you.πŸ‘

Even this Alhaji Hadi Sirika of the Aviation ministry, Tinubu will NOT HAVE THE GUTS to do him anything. πŸ˜’

2 Likes

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by billyG(m): 11:38am On Jun 10, 2023
Let them hand him over to me i have a 7tailed-koboko specially made for him.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by SisterAnn(f): 11:59am On Jun 10, 2023
Beremx:
na you na! My very good friend BK. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
O Wu kwam o. But I have soaked in all the love from you. Daalu Nne.

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Lightorder: 12:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
grin e no dey hard dem ban my monikar, like say dem hold d button 4 hand
yes them go dey ban you because you would rather resort to insults instead of objectivity
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by JOHNFBOSCO(m): 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

That's is why the case is still under investigation, it has not be concluded yet...calm down haba. Someone just ve to be arrested first haba
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Tom1960: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
Good development! I'm in total support. He should be probed and sent to jail if found guilty of any of those charges by a court of competent jurisdiction.
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by lawalosky(m): 12:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
nnamdi640:
There is no justification to this matter at hand, let them go after the mastermind and stop defending them, beside I don't think Gej placed us in thesame hardship Buhari made us to pass through his stupid policy

We forget so easily, you forget it was GEJ incompetent that brought Buhari to power, many people including PDP stalwart campaign against gej, GEJ backed and sign many frivolous contract and loan but Buhari didn't probe him for once
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by YouandiAllofus: 12:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lightorder:
yes them go dey ban you because you would rather resort to insults instead of objectivity
You're being judgemental
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by Mrmb: 12:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
OlujobaSamuel:

You get it. I do say it that he is more of an incompetent fool than a bigot or corrupt individual. He is not smart in anything. He queries no decision as long as it's coming from his appointee or trusted ally.
He go dey hear wetin happen for his tenure through the radio in some months or years time, and don't be surprised if he denies making such decisions.
Imagine one idiot saying "who is the presidency when he was fired?"
Another was given order to relocate to a state, the president after months said he never knew the order wasn't complied with, yet nothing happened to the person

you get the point
Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by jaggabban: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin honestly

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by ufotunang: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
blowjohn:

What will he lose? He was already a billionaire.

Besides how can he obey orders detrimental to the citizens?

Lastly its not like buhari knows anything about economic and financial issues to tell him what to do
..ok even emefiele has even stayed too long as a CBN goverance since 2014 when he was appointed...so let him go and rest

1 Like

Re: DSS Arrests Suspended CBN Gov, Godwin Emefiele by TollinsN: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Ignoramus of the law is no excuse.
DSS (Department of State Security) and NIA (National Intelligence Agency) had placed this man on wanted list immediately Titan Trust Bank was listed to buy Union Bank. He was found to be the underground buyer. During investigation in collaboration with other security agencies, other crimes he committed was discovered ( like giving ₦1billion to an individual who has no known Company or Business investment that warrant that magnitude of loan.). He was to be arrested but because Buhari had an agenda he wanted to use him for he protected him. Buhari knew quite well he won't escape after his tenure.
HADDI SIRIKA too must be arrested for faking NIGERIA AIR

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Benin Republic Citizens Bemoan Fuel Subsidy Removal, Nigerians React / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.