Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law (21564 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
See him face like wetin I no know, I trust Islam,
Islam will not take all this shit from you. They think they can force their LGBTQ on people abi.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Shadysen: 12:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
RealLordZeus:

I'm not sure you read the content before commenting.

The Anglican Church is urging the people of Uganda 🇺🇬 to support Gay
He supported it,understand him first.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by onuman: 12:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7707379/death-penalty-life-imprisonment-museveni#123442481

So Ugandans still go to Church used as instrument to rob them and the rest of black Africa their humanity and economic resources?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Chetas81(m): 12:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
lomprico:

Who is this nut case? undecided
follow follow go killed Una as you guys refused sense 😂✍️
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by onuman: 12:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:
Way to go!

Anglican’s need to disassociate from anti-gay movement.

The Catholics have made it clear that love is all the world needs.

No one is in position to detest or prosecute people on the basis of sexual orientation.

Who is to repopulate the earth if same sex marriage is allowed all over the world?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by blowjohn(m): 12:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I wish we could but you are the last person to take a theory from. I'd rather believe folks who've done the work on the field than you who's driven by bigotry and hate

Even if it not versed in the field of medicine, there is nothing logical in saying that someone can be born gay.
It's the environment that alters things.

Prison,
Friends
Sexual fantasies
Family

Etc.

Sperm fertilizes eggs.

There is nothing in the embryonic generic makeup to suggest gayness.

Gays, lesbians etc need mental help is what am saying.

No one is born that way.

Just like no one is born a thief, but they pick such habits up later in life
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by blowjohn(m): 12:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
Skankamola:

Even if anyone is born with gay instincts he should be treated as a mental case, qed. This bishop is a mad man.

Exactly.
But in any case there is no proof that one can be born with gay instincts.

Environment
Media
Friends
Family
Mental health
Prisons

These are some factors that make them turn gay.

So the bishop Shud respect himself and stick to his country
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by isabi2lof: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Must everybody be gay undecided
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by stallionng: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Jesus wept
You are a disgrace to the body of Christ to support gay
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by church123: 12:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Am really suprise this is coming from Archbishop of Canterbury. He could not support his positions with any book from the bible.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by obrian888: 12:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nyanabo:
What

These people are so pathetic. Like for real? Expressing dismay about the church support of anti gay laws? What hypocrisy.

Is it not the same Bible we read in Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Roman 1: 26-27, 1 Cor 6:9-10, Jude 1:7 which clearly is against gay relationships.

This generation is cursed.

The idiot will tell you these passage are old testament, what about the book of Romans, Corinthians and Jude, in fact these guys are Satan fallen from heaven now living amongst us. Lev 20:13 is enough for the Demonic priest or whatever he calls himself, Satan parading himself as angel of light, my question to these useless westerners is why are they not challenging Russia and North Korea in this regard? cursed generation indeed, however some of us will overcome las las.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by obrian888: 12:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Sunshine34 post=123694539]If Catholic Church and Anglican Church had not supported this satanic idea, there will never be anyone who have the gut to come out and talk about LGBT.but simply because they have no access to women, they started bleeping themselves, now in the name of religion they want to force it down our throat.
But they will not succed.

[/quote

You are very correct.]
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by obrian888: 12:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATAN COMOT FOR ROAD O, I NOR GET E BREAK O, I GO JAM YOU WELL WELL
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by obrian888: 12:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=Sunshine34 post=123694539]If Catholic Church and Anglican Church had not supported this satanic idea, there will never be anyone who have the gut to come out and talk about LGBT.but simply because they have no access to women, they started bleeping themselves, now in the name of religion they want to force it down our throat.

[/quote

You are very correct.]
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by RenaissanceGuy: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
You mean archbishop of the devil??
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Jetrue3oo: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Emyzoloye5:

You need mental evaluation.. this is pure blasphemy wtf!!!!!
i have no problem with my mental order cos i reincarnated with him the returned christ whom judgement has been committed into his hands,the world is sick and need serious healing including you
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
The kind Cain Jesus go use flog Christians on the day of judgement
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by AfonjaPriest: 1:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
The archbishop is a degenerate. A complete nuisance. He is a fabrication of what humanity should be running away from.

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Lightorder: 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Akalia:
I left the church a long time ago. Secular world is even way better.
same reason satan avoids the church
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Lightorder: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
Oga bishop , just dey do your gay dey go but kindly keep the church out of it
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by BenedictAbajue(m): 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
If gays should not be sanctioned because God is all-loving then this should apply to all Criminals because God also loves sinners
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by akan102: 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Nonsense. I wonder which version of the Bible he's reading
No quotation from the bible made, because none to support his views
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Ekpekus(m): 1:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
HonNL:

SOURCE

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7707379/death-penalty-life-imprisonment-museveni#123442481
Just thinking out loud.... if polygamy is pushed to the West the same way the LGBTQ is been pushed to Africa, how would that have played out?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Chiedumaga: 2:15pm On Jun 10, 2023

Yes Catholic Church is not in support of gay plea investigations before talking. No one owns catholic church so if someone prominent is supporting LGBT it shouldn't be generalized as an action of the Holy Catholic Church.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by okuta007: 2:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nyanabo:
What

These people are so pathetic. Like for real? Expressing dismay about the church support of anti gay laws? What hypocrisy.

Is it not the same Bible we read in Leviticus 18:22, Leviticus 20:13, Roman 1: 26-27, 1 Cor 6:9-10, Jude 1:7 which clearly is against gay relationships.

This generation is cursed.

font mind them - whatever happens to that biblical verse : Resist the devil and he will flee 😀

1 Like

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Flamemignon1(m): 2:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
blowjohn:

Even if it not versed in the field of medicine, there is nothing logical in saying that someone can be born gay.
It's the environment that alters things.

Prison,
Friends
Sexual fantasies
Family

Etc.

Sperm fertilizes eggs.

There is nothing in the embryonic generic makeup to suggest gayness.

Gays, lesbians etc need mental help is what am saying.

No one is born that way.

Just like no one is born a thief, but they pick such habits up later in life
Do you even know what the meaning of the "born this way" concept is? It's not saying you are born gay, nobody is born gay or straight,as you grow,you birth yourself due to factors that influences that birth with the environment being a major one,the problem is the demonization as it's not a bad thing
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Flamemignon1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
lordm:
must you use derogatory comment on me? Can't you have a civil conversation? Grow up, man
Well I'm sorry but that comment was kinda dumb,no offence especially when it's the other way around. Who started conversion therapy? Trying to force gay people to be straight?
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Akalia(m): 2:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Lightorder:
same reason satan avoids the church
The temple is one of Satan's abode. Don't u know.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by blowjohn(m): 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

Do you even know what the meaning of the "born this way" concept is? It's not saying you are born gay, nobody is born gay or straight,as you grow,you birth yourself due to factors that influences that birth with the environment being a major one,the problem is the demonization as it's not a bad thing

What is bad is bad. I don't know what u mean by demonization.
But if u try to tell people that something is bad, evil or insidious and u have people saying that it's the best thing, then u need to hammer them into silence.

Look at the war against drugs. The drug promoters are not fighting tooth and nail to promote drugs.

But LGBT bastards are trying to make being gay a normal thing.

They have never come out to say that is an abnormlity.
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by Flamemignon1(m): 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
blowjohn:

What is bad is bad. I don't know what u mean by demonization.
But if u try to tell people that something is bad, evil or insidious and u have people saying that it's the best thing, then u need to hammer them into silence.

Look at the war against drugs. The drug promoters are not fighting tooth and nail to promote drugs.

But LGBT bastards are trying to make being gay a normal thing.

They have never come out to say that is an abnormlity.
How on earth is love bad?

2 Likes

Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by sosereal201(m): 4:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Simple
lomprico:

He is gay
Re: Archbishop Of Canterbury urges Anglicans In Uganda to resist anti-gay Law by blowjohn(m): 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Flamemignon1:

How on earth is love bad?

Ur using semantics.

I'd rather say abnormal love is bad.

Its evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Best Prayer Position As A Christian! / Some Deeper Life Practices That Are Alien To Scripture / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.