Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday (27531 Views)

Tinubu Is NOT Converting Non Supporters. / TINUBU Supporters/non-supporters Please Express Your Most Painful Or Most Happy / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Throwback: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Truly

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by EFULEFU1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Angelfrost(m): 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
Honestly, his job is not to convert anyone or prove anyone right or wrong!

His job is to change the poor narrative set by his own party since 2015!

He is to take the nation back to her height of glory which Buhari and APC promised since 2014!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by HitlerWasRight: 2:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
This is true and I am a testament to this as I supported Atiku and the PDP in the last elections .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by izubext007: 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
remaining peter obi
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by LesbianBoy(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
No it's a case of "since we can't do anything let's just support him"

If court mistakenly declare peter obi the winner......you will see real jubilation around the country. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by henlooma80: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Very Active.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Blaze14k: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Quote me anywhere this current government is clearly working for dangote

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by gloryman91: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Some Obi supporters won't see good side of PBAT ever till dey huge nearest Transformer with 500kv in their area.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc

There's absolutely no doubt that out of your father's twelve children you're the one that inherited his wailing ways! He wailed when Nigeria obtained independence in 1960, complaining that the British should have left in 1947 when Richards Constitution was promulgated. He wailed during the first coup done by your brothers. He wailed in 1970 at the end of the Igbo war erroneously called Nigerian civil war. He died wailing before Obasanjo became president in 1999 and it's now obvious that you took over wailing from that point in history! No government has ever suited your cynical mind. My advice: stop it at once, or Ngozi your toddler daughter too would take wailing as business before you know it. Maybe you didn't know that no consolation can quieten a wailing woman!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Mainnews: 2:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Odumodu Blvck Blast Davido For Calling Burna Boy A New Cat in The Music Industry

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itfWkL1Y6b0
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Meditation01(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Just as the spider creates and withdraws it's web,just as trees are born on the earth,just as hairs on the head,and the body grow from a living person,in the same manner,the Universe is born here out of Brahman.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by truthfinder319: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
If you know him you will know that he is the best among them all. From Lagos to Abuja, BAT is the best

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Mrmb: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc

still living in the past. the earlier u wake up to reality the better for you

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by ceejayluv(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Too early... Besides, the vile opposition from the populace is glaring... Anyone with common sense would want to be careful not to escalate that with the wrong policies
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by kristisking(m): 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
But what has changed apart untold hardship caused by subsidy removal without putting measures in place to mitigate the impact. Is it not too early to praise this government?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Yes is what all expected, President Tinubu is working for all Nigeria na,he shared the pains they suffered under emefiele cbn.Is time for rebuildin damage done on lives,businesses and society angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lonelydora: 2:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Very true!

He's making the right moves.

Tinubu go shock us

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by casualobserver: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.

I have said it many times Obi has missed his chance to be president. By the time Tinubu Is done, the neutrals who supported Obi will not have anything to do with him. In the end the only people who will be behind Obi will be IPOB and ethnic bigots. In 2031 power returns to the North, by the time it is turn for the south, obi will be close to 80 and quite frankly, if the SE have behaved themselves and learnt their lesson, people like Umahi will be ahead of the queue.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by donbenie(m): 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
Tinubu will be better than buhari because tinubu has money forget that fuel is 1000 per litre give tinubu time.
Tinubu get money?
So?
Even Dangote dey find money..
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
He converted me on the 29 of May after his impressive, most elequent, straight to the point, from the mind, off head speech. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by ceejayluv(m): 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
This is true and I am a testament to this as I supported Atiku and the PDP in the last elections .

You might be an AGIP , check yourself
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by FrankAkowe: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Time will tell.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by ukahrawah: 2:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
Agbado news media. So, if his Chicago exploits are deleted, what of the stolen mandate? I reject satan and his works no matter how appealing they look. Painted Sepulchre!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by jumper524(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Well not only on social media but on ground. People seems pleased with him so far only those hard-core haters or saddist who just naturally gain relevance from criticising governance..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by kollysnut(m): 2:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.

Me for example..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Shadysen: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
fooolish post,tell me one change we see if not more hardship, did he open border

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Soulifting: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
[qquote author=ojobek post=123690812]I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc[/quote]

The electricity policy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:

Things I love to see.
Fuel is 600 Naira per liter best my foot

Sycophants! where are PMB boys again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

GEJ Reacts To Buhari's Prediction Of Bloody 2015 / Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor / Excited Kaduna Youths Patrolling The Streets Waiting For The Arrival Of Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.