Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday (27526 Views)

Tinubu Is NOT Converting Non Supporters. / TINUBU Supporters/non-supporters Please Express Your Most Painful Or Most Happy / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by NTUNWA(m): 2:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
Knowing fully well that he di not win the election, Baba got no choice again other than to hit the ground runing. He wants people to chenge their perception

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by NTUNWA(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Knowing fully well that he di not win the election, Baba got no choice again than to hit the ground runing. He wants people to chenge their perception
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Baatunde(m): 3:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi is a clueless dunce, no amount of packaging can change that fact! yen tun n ko?

Strafudeen:

Tinubu is thief. No amount of talk will change it.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by seanwilliam(m): 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
I know up to 5 obidients that are now supporting Tinubu. When the ones that are doing strong agreed that he’s better then Buhari grin

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 3:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.

Can you show us the comments of the people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all?

Show us the comments they made saying they didn't support him initially.

Don't use propaganda to drown yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Tareq1105: 3:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Not only on Twitter and IG.

Even on TikTok, he is now the most loved politician and I keep wondering what has changed? It’s not even up to 15 days in power yet.

I think what happened is that his media team are covering him well and he himself have been speaking and communicating well.

Propaganda was used against him in the last election. So when youths hear from him, they easily unlearn the lies they heard about him and endeared them to him more because they figure out they’ve been fooled by the Elupeee propaganda arm.

Even my son was surprised that Tinubu presented his inaugural speech without reading the prepared speech given to him.

He said he read in one obidients WhatsApp platform he belong that Tinubu was dementia hence balablu etc He said he never heard of balablu again since he won the election rather he's been speaking well with the press.

It's at this point he realized that he was misled and wasted his vote for LP Obi. Since the inaugural address my son had stopped posting or comment on obidients WhatsApp group he belong.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
NTUNWA:
Knowing fully well that he di not win the election, Baba got no choice again than to hit the ground runing. He wants people to chenge their perception

Which ground did he hit running?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by olaoye2008: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
keymatt:
A Theif is a Thief whether he looks or acts like a gold fish 🐠.

Tinubu is a Thief not different from goat thieves.

If the Guy Thief Dog how dem go Treat Am
Him no Go fit Carry Dog for Back ooo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by LegendHero(m): 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tareq1105:

Even my son was surprised that Tinubu presented his inaugural speech without reading the prepared speech given to him.

He said he read in one obidients WhatsApp platform he belong that Tinubu was dementia hence balablu etc He said he never heard of balablu again since he won the election rather he's been speaking well with the press.

It's at this point he realized that he was misled and wasted his vote for LP Obi. Since the inaugural address my son had stopped posting or comment on obidients WhatsApp group he belong.

Nice one. I’ve noticed the trend too.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 3:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Not only on Twitter and IG.

Even on TikTok, he is now the most loved politician and I keep wondering what has changed? It’s not even up to 15 days in power yet.

I think what happened is that his media team are covering him well and he himself have been speaking and communicating well.

Propaganda was used against him in the last election. So when youths hear from him, they easily unlearn the lies they heard about him and endeared them to him more because they figure out they’ve been fooled by the Elupeee propaganda arm.

Isn't it propaganda you are using to hype Tinubu?

How is he the most loved politician?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

He stole the election , he will never be considered a legitimate president he is a thief

He also stole the National Assembly and Gubernatorial elections.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 3:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Angelfrost:
Honestly, his job is not to convert anyone or prove anyone right or wrong!

His job is to change the poor narrative set by his own party since 2015!

He is to take the nation back to her height of glory which Buhari and APC promised since 2014!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by LegendHero(m): 3:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Isn't it propaganda you are using to hype Tinubu?

Where is the propaganda? Can you mention one propaganda used to sell Tinubu that isn’t true?
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nightwolf1: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.

Are you praising a thief to high heavens? U might be one as well.🤗

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 3:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okealaaye:

There's absolutely no doubt that out of your father's twelve chikdren you're the one that inherited is wailing ways! He wailed when Nigeria obtained independence in 1960, complaining that the British should have left in 1947 when Richards Constitution was promulgated. He wailed during the first coup done by your brothers. He wailed in 1970 at the end of the Igbo war erroneously called Nigerian civil war. He died wailing before Obasanjo became president in 1999 and it's now obvious that you took over wailing from that point in history! No government has ever suited your cynical mind. My advice: stop it at once, or Ngozi your toddler daughter too would take wailing as business before you know it. Maybe you didn't know that no consolation can quieten a wailing woman!

No need for all this grammar. Try and answer the question ojobek asked.

"how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
LegendHero:

Where is the propaganda? Can you mention one propaganda used to sell Tinubu that isn’t true?

Pls read the questions again

Isn't it propaganda you are using to hype Tinubu? Yes or no

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by bluefilm: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now. Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc

Don't mind that idiot.

Their senselessness continues to increase day by day...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by maestroferddi: 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Senseless propaganda...

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by emerged01(m): 3:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:

Things I love to see.
On tiktok the love is mad. Most people are now seeing that the man can turn things around.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by homosapien(m): 3:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc

Guy all of us won't be lucky to be appointed as S.A or P.A. to be honest some of us that supports tinubu might not be fortunate to even shake hand with him till death.

However, a good and prosperous Nigeria is what we are clamoring for. a Nigeria that my child can be whatever he choose to be without Godfather

If Tinubu Succeed in unifying the exchange rate, a Nigeria where we can boost of uninterrupted power supply, which will in turn empowering small and medium scale entrepreneurs to spring up in every nook and cranny of these country, A Nigeria where I have access to quality health care system at affordable rates.

If Tinubu can give my children educational Grant's which will enable them to study any course of their choice, A Nigeria where my security is 80% guaranteed, A Nigeria where you won't see the economic gap between the rich and the poor.

My dear I am ok with that. A Nigeria for all in respective of language or culture is what we want. At least of I die, I know I left a good legacy for my kids by voting a Man that will right all the wrong in these great country of ours.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by mordred44: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sempe 4 d man wey sabi
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Inosky(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
That doesn't mean he didn't worked with Eye-neck to steal people's mandate on 25th Feb. He should return the mandate, Peter Obi will be loved more and better.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by aku626(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
That’s one way to see it, another would be he has no choice as the competition is fierce. If he misbehaves he doesn’t have a second term.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Kukutenla: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Can someone please educate me on what he's doing or has done that's making him get new support from those previously opposed to him?
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by RuddyFusion(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Not one of them and can never be
Let him return the stolen mandate to PO
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Babssoo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nigerians small things dey quick satisfy us sha ..
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Gbadebo19(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Honestly, the mod who moved this to front page does not have any sense.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Honestly
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Mayeldah(m): 3:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
Stop dreaming!

PO is coming... our mandate will be retrieved
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Kukutenla: 3:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
homosapien:

Guy all of us won't be lucky to be appointed as S.A or P.A. to be honest some of us that supports tinubu might not be fortunate to even shake hand with him till death.

However, a good and prosperous Nigeria is what we are clamoring for. a Nigeria that my child can be whatever he choose to be without Godfather

If Tinubu Succeed in unifying the exchange rate, a Nigeria where we can boost of uninterrupted power supply, which will in turn empowering small and medium scale entrepreneurs to spring up in every nook and cranny of these country, A Nigeria where I have access to quality health care system at affordable rates.

If Tinubu can give my children educational Grant's which will enable them to study any course of their choice, A Nigeria where my security is 80% guaranteed, A Nigeria where you won't see the economic gap between the rich and the poor.

My dear I am ok with that. A Nigeria for all in respective of language or culture is what we want. At least of I die, I know I left a good legacy for my kids by voting a Man that will right all the wrong in these great country of ours.
I agree. But all what you have written is "ifs"
What has he done to warrant this claim that he's converting new support
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Kukutenla: 3:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Babssoo:
Nigerians small things dey quick satisfy us sha ..
What's the small thing? I don't think he has done anything positive since he assumed office. I might be wrong sha
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Gentleswift(m): 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
I must tell you, I am one of them. A better Nigeria is all we want.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra Election: INEC Official Absconds With 40 Result Sheets / Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. / Army, Police Personnel Clash In Zamfara Camp As Major Brutalises Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.