Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,574 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday (27529 Views)

Tinubu Is NOT Converting Non Supporters. / TINUBU Supporters/non-supporters Please Express Your Most Painful Or Most Happy / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.

APC media spilling hullabaloo everywhere. Peter Obi is coming
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by cpu2006(m): 3:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Tinubu is thief. No amount of talk will change it.

I did not disagree with you

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by bluefilm: 3:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
casualobserver:
I have said it many times Obi has missed his chance to be president. By the time Tinubu Is done, the neutrals who supported Obi will not have anything to do with him. In the end the only people who will be behind Obi will be IPOB and ethnic bigots. In 2031 power returns to the North, by the time it is turn for the south, obi will be close to 80 and quite frankly, if the SE have behaved themselves and learnt their lesson, people like Umahi will be ahead of the queue.

Are you sure South East will still be part of Nigeria by 2031?
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Inosky(m): 3:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
NTUNWA:
Knowing fully well that he di not win the election, Baba got no choice again other than to hit the ground runing. He wants people to chenge their perception

He should return the people's mandate he connived with mr. Yakubu and stole first. After that, he can try later. If you want to answer HIS EXCELLENCY, let the process that produced you be excellent.

You don't steal the power, snatch it and run away with it, and everyone will clap for you. Power should be freely given and stolen through a la carte.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by joyandfaith: 3:30pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.

It is too early to predict Tinubu presidency. He has started well, anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by tyinfinity: 3:31pm On Jun 10, 2023
OSU of Agulu will never support tinubu
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Yomit71(m): 3:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
rayblast:
Make I confess, I YAM ONE OF US(THEM)
Na under bed I dey so dey type,My guys must not see or hear dis!!!lolz
lols, it's all good. let's hope for better days ahead.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by manikspears: 3:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

He stole the election , he will never be considered a legitimate president he is a thief

If he makes a rule and they born you well don't follow it

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Pipefitter: 3:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Honestly, I won't lie. I love his policies so far but like Peter Obi once said, "Your excellency, means the process that elected you must be excellent". Anyway let's leave that for the court to decide.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Jayhome24: 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
I never for once doubted his political intelligence and quality leadership, he is a very brilliant politician no sentiment in this.

You can't judge a book by his cover. I respect him so much how he smartly conducted his campaign an never used apc failure or success that much to campaign because he knew people are angry with buhari regime and the game work for him.

He will do far far better than Buhari in everything and he will move Nigeria to the top again.

I voted for him with all pride because I believe in him. Even Bitter Obi will confess soon and join the train....
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Chi133(f): 3:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:

He has converted me jare

Things I love to see.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by onuman: 3:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:

Things I love to see.

Lying to oneself on the social media.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by benqo01(m): 3:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
I will give him a pass mark one for d BORDER OPENING SECOND FOR D SUSPENSION OF EMEFIELE

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by benqo01(m): 3:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
WE ALL RE GLAMOURING FOR D BETTERMENT OF NIGERIA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by touchLife: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
I’m filled with so much admiration for Tinubu as a man. His body language is giving everything positivity, this is an interesting time in our polity. Never have I ever believed a politician like I do Tinubu, his words come with so much conviction during his campaign and so are his actions in the early days. All I see is a game changer and a vision leader. He might not be perfect but there’s a lot to learn from his political philosophy. How he’s spinning the narrative is not by magic but a testament of his pedigree. All he needs is God’s guidance, prayers, support and our constructive criticism. Let’s support progressiveness for our common good. All we have is Nigeria and a better nation is ours to build collectively. God bless the federal republic of Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Spandau: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc

I don't know why Nigerians don't elect magicians and sorcerers instead of electing ordinary people.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by orikoku: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
I swear... I'm beginning to like him...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
lexy2014:

No need for all this grammar. Try and answer the question ojobek asked.

"how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc"

Stop wailing as it is your wont! These are early days!
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Not only on Twitter and IG.

Even on TikTok, he is now the most loved politician and I keep wondering what has changed? It’s not even up to 15 days in power yet.

I think what happened is that his media team are covering him well and he himself have been speaking and communicating well.

Propaganda was used against him in the last election. So when youths hear from him, they easily unlearn the lies they heard about him and endeared them to him more because they figure out they’ve been fooled by the Elupeee propaganda arm.

why are u more concerned about Obi?

why don't u face ur closest rival? d pesin u claimed took 2nd, Atiku?

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Jayhome24: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Reinaldo:

APC media spilling hullabaloo everywhere. Peter Obi is coming

Kikikiki ndooh!

Atiku is coming too or you forgot he beat obi mercilessly? Una heads go straight las las dem no dey telli pesin...
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Tayorshd87: 3:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself.
You better leave the useless Ipob whatsapp they are feeding you with lies.

Get sense and leave the useless group.

Don't mind the fool .

Obi movement has brainwashed him totally
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by obyno82: 3:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
Can you guys stop the propaganda and image laundering for once.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Quintopia: 3:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
rayblast:
Make I confess, I YAM ONE OF US(THEM)
Na under bed I dey so dey type,My guys must not see or hear dis!!!lolz

Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by OLOKOESHIN: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
TemplarLandry:
They must see the light.
Tinubu is the light
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okealaaye:

Stop wailing as it is your wont! These are early days!

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following questions asked by ojobek.

"how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc"
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by phemmyfour: 4:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:

Things I love to see.
Initial gra gra
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Bluntemperor: 4:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Eniitankorede:

Even your EluuP senator cannot hide his admiration for Tinubu. Some of you are diehard haters. Go and lick your wounds joh!!!

OP, you are a good observant!
But the haters will not noticed it.
Some reasons for hating President Tinubu is that they believed that he too was like other Nigerian Politicians but Tinubu is changing as it's becoming visible and who knows,if God will use him to change Nigeria for better, afterall,some leaders were used to change America, Malaysia,China,etc!
It is well with Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by richie240: 4:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Tulsaguy:
He has succeeded in dividing Obi supporters into two groups.

1. The rational Obi supporters
2. The irrational Obi supporters

Tinubu is a master gamer.
There matta na special case study.
Pbats performance may not prevent them (rational + irrational) from voting obi or another 'bloda' come 2027.

Their mata na 'siddon look'.
cool
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by obyno82: 4:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Bluntemperor:

OP, you are a good observant!
But the haters will not noticed it.
Some reasons for hating President Tinubu is that they believed that he too was like other Nigerian Politicians but Tinubu is changing as it's becoming visible and who knows,if God will use him to change Nigeria for better, afterall,some leaders were used to change America, Malaysia,China,etc!
It is well with Nigeria!

Dude it is damn too early stop trying so hard to launder his image.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Quintopia: 4:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Tinubu is thief. No amount of talk will change it.

Na you wey no be thief.

Angel Gabriel.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Quintopia: 4:26pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:
Can someone please educate me on what he's doing or has done that's making him get new support from those previously opposed to him?

His intelligence, proactive approach to issues, passion when he speaks, unlike previous presidents who simply ‘address’ you.

In short, the whole body language of the guy is good. Tinubu seems competent, and able to do the job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD / Kaduna Get New Deputy Governor / Ganduje Visits Bola Tinubu In Bourdillon, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.