Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,541 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday (27527 Views)

Tinubu Is NOT Converting Non Supporters. / TINUBU Supporters/non-supporters Please Express Your Most Painful Or Most Happy / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by emmyN(m): 11:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Nahunger:

My brother, just a single campaign video of his captured my mindset about he's person, very smart and intelligent man 💯

Which one, the one he was licking microphone? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2023
fareed69:

Go to Aso Rock na.
The certificate of return is there .
Go and collect it

quote author=Strafudeen post=123698763]Tinubu is a thief.

Don't ask me to rate how well the man that stole my car is maintaining it.

Tinubu is a thief, everything he does is stained by the fact that he is a mandate thief.

Statement retracted. Let love lead.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Alliswell248:

Keep deceiving yourself.
You better leave the useless Ipob whatsapp they are feeding you with lies.

Get sense and leave the useless group.

Insulting statement retracted. Let love and peace reign.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
cpu2006:

8yrs of lamentation
statement retracted. Let love lead
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2023
sirchim:
Best response

I retracted the statement bro. Peace. Let love lead

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:47pm On Jun 10, 2023
sogodihno:

I believe, he stole your brain too

Statement retracted. Let love lead
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Baatunde:
Peter Gringory Obi is a clueless dunce, no amount of packaging can change that fact! yen tun n ko?

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
cpu2006:

I did not disagree with you

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:54pm On Jun 10, 2023
Quintopia:

Na you wey no be thief.

Angel Gabriel.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Strafudeen: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2023
fareed69:

Go to Aso Rock na.
The certificate of return is there .
Go and collect it

quote author=Strafudeen post=123698763]Tinubu is a thief.

Don't ask me to rate how well the man that stole my car is maintaining it.

Tinubu is a thief, everything he does is stained by the fact that he is a mandate thief.

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Escapist(f): 12:00am On Jun 11, 2023
casualobserver:

we have nothing to lose. they are the ones who should be careful what they wish for. If they leave Nigeria, those who add value and who contribute will be allowed, the other 90% who constitute the majority of noise makers will be sent packing as happens in which ever country they go in Africa as they are no longer Nigerians.

This! On point.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by HRMK: 12:52am On Jun 11, 2023
HIS VICTORY AT THE POLLS IS DIVINE!NOT ABOUT RIGGING OR BRIBING ANYBODY!ITS GOD'S PLAN FOR THIS GREAT COUNTRY!!
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by okewumi: 1:15am On Jun 11, 2023
What l appreciate most when he said in presence of buhari that let the poor breath.
It touches my heart.
Let's pray for him

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nahunger(m): 3:56am On Jun 11, 2023
emmyN:

Which one, the one he was licking microphone? cheesy
Yes and eating the cable as well in umuobi
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by emmyN(m): 2:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nahunger:

Yes and eating the cable as well in umuobi

He did that too? What kind of hunger inspired that na? cheesy
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Saao(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc
don't mind them, our lives are even worse off. Tomorrow I have screening tomorrow, I have 3k, the 3k can only get me 6 litres of fuel which can't take me there and come back, and if I say I shouldn't drive, the 3k can't cover my tfare, that's the dilemma of many Nigerians. Is that what we should hail him of. Everything now is twice the cost.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nahunger(m): 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
emmyN:

He did that too? What kind of hunger inspired that na? cheesy

I think it's because of emewerey cashless policy 👀
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by emmyN(m): 4:45pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nahunger:

I think it's because of emewerey cashless policy 👀

You folks should keep agbado handy for him so he doesn't go eating all the wires in aso villa make electric nor shock am wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nahunger(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
emmyN:

You folks should keep agbado handy for him so he doesn't go eating all the wires in aso villa make electric nor shock am wink

😂😂
Not after he has ate 6 wraps of fufu

He's gallantly, gallant
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nahunger(m): 5:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
emmyN:

Not after he has ate 6 wraps of fufu

He's gallantly, gallant
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by cleverja: 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2023
He could have come in an excellent way not by rigging or manipulations, I love what he is doing now shaaaa
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Fayose Distributes Christmas Chicken To Police Officers / Fashola And Kwankwaso Honoured By Babcock University (Photos) / Massive Fraud In Nigeria N117billion Rice Import Quota Scheme - Premuim Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.