Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday (27528 Views)

Tinubu Is NOT Converting Non Supporters. / TINUBU Supporters/non-supporters Please Express Your Most Painful Or Most Happy / Governor Ganduje Converting A Christian Girl To Islam (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 10, 2023
lexy2014:

Then you shouldn't have any problems answering the following questions asked by ojobek.

"how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc"

Continue to wail Eboe partisan! Never seen any reasonable person wail about a 2-week old government before except Afghaneasterns of Biafra. You go die upon Tinubu affair. Na I'm go kill you and bitterness will chop chop your tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Arabaincubus: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
That's the only way he can get support of the people. Doing otherwise will win him more enemies.

In fact, if he can arrest Buhari, the cases against him at the tribunal maybe withdrawn.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by complexstuffs(m): 4:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
bluefilm:

Are you sure South East will still be part of Nigeria by 2031?

Yes they will be because we will not release our SLAVES
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jun 10, 2023
Okealaaye:

Continue to wail Eboe partisan! Never seen any reasonable person wail about a 2-week old government before except Afghaneasterns of Biafra. You go die upon Tinubu affair. Na I'm go kill you and bitterness will chop chop your tongue.

Your post is very emotional and seems more like wailing to me but hasn't answered the questions.

"how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc"
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Kukutenla: 4:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Quintopia:

His intelligence, proactive approach to issues, passion when he speaks, unlike previous presidents who simply ‘address’ you.

In short, the whole body language of the guy is good. Tinubu seems competent, and able to do the job.

Obasanjo was all these and more. These are personal attributes not achievements worth celebrating.
In what way has he been proactive though? He removed subsidy and we're yet to see any palliatives two weeks after. How is that proactive
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by bluefilm: 4:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
complexstuffs:
Yes they will be because we will not release our SLAVES

I laugh at you in Mandarin.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
By Stealing Peter Obi manifesto, which APC downgraded during campaign.

But he's not Obi
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by InvertedHammer: 4:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
/

Nigerians are children indeed! grin

Imagine in this day and age, after all the bullshit they have been through, they still fall for initial gragra. grin grin

The same people that believed that OBJ was the Moses of our time because he suffered in prison. They chanted that GEJ will identify with their plights because he had no shoes. They thought Buhari was the Messiah because of "his body language" and hard stance against corruption. In all instances, they ended up disappointed and incompetence/corruption became the norm.

Only time will tell. grin grin It will take at least 1 year to give an assessment of Tinubu's administration.

/
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by sinero: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc

Oga it is not rocket science. Give this administration some time at least.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by homosapien(m): 5:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

I agree. But all what you have written is "ifs"
What has he done to warrant this claim that he's converting new support

He his just starting a term of four years, so let the criticism start after his hundred days in office
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Dicado: 5:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.
We didn't see anything... He's just bowing to pressure (the will of the people) as any president in his 1st tenure would do! He has a case at court and had many people talking ill of him based on his age since we all saw how someone around his age just performed. So, it's too early to judge.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Fearyourcreator: 5:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:
I pity you,how has our life better since swearing in,just tell me one policy of government that has benefited us in positive way for now.Oh! may be appointment of SAs,SGF etc
Oga, go work don't be lazy
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Kukutenla: 5:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
homosapien:

He his just starting a term of four years, so let the criticism start after his hundred days in office
Well, let the praises start after then don't you think?
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by fareed69(m): 5:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Go to Aso Rock na.
The certificate of return is there .
Go and collect it

quote author=Strafudeen post=123698763]Tinubu is a thief.

Don't ask me to rate how well the man that stole my car is maintaining it.

Tinubu is a thief, everything he does is stained by the fact that he is a mandate thief.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by sogodihno: 5:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:

Tinubu is thief. No amount of talk will change it.

I believe, he stole your brain too
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Escapist(f): 5:58pm On Jun 10, 2023
Dicado:
We didn't see anything... He's just bowing to pressure (the will of the people) as any president in his 1st tenure would do! He has a case at court and had many people talking ill of him based on his age since we all saw how someone around his age just performed. So, it's too early to judge.

Try to organise your thoughts, so you can make sense.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by johnjose68: 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
ojobek:

No. The good news is not for your type 😁 so wait for bad news from i.pob crew grin
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by complexstuffs(m): 6:00pm On Jun 10, 2023
bluefilm:

I laugh at you in Mandarin.

You may continue your Hyaena laughter but we will not let them go
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Escapist(f): 6:01pm On Jun 10, 2023
Reinaldo:

APC media spilling hullabaloo everywhere. Peter Obi is coming

Cry, dear, cry.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Escapist(f): 6:02pm On Jun 10, 2023
casualobserver:

I have said it many times Obi has missed his chance to be president. By the time Tinubu Is done, the neutrals who supported Obi will not have anything to do with him. In the end the only people who will be behind Obi will be IPOB and ethnic bigots. In 2031 power returns to the North, by the time it is turn for the south, obi will be close to 80 and quite frankly, if the SE have behaved themselves and learnt their lesson, people like Umahi will be ahead of the queue.

Facts
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Dicado: 6:17pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:

Try to organise your thoughts, so you can make sense.
Try to read twice before commenting...
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by sirchim(m): 6:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
Strafudeen:
Tinubu is a thief.

Don't ask me to rate how well the man that stole my car is maintaining it.

Tinubu is a thief, everything he does is stained by the fact that he is a mandate thief.
Best response
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Escapist(f): 6:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
RuddyFusion:
Not one of them and can never be
Let him return the stolen mandate to PO

Why did PO allow him steal his man.hood?
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by homosapien(m): 6:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Kukutenla:

Well, let the praises start after then don't you think?

Why not let us use the carrot and stick approach??
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by casualobserver: 7:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
bluefilm:

Are you sure South East will still be part of Nigeria by 2031?

The people who benefit the most from Nigeria are the SE. they are the only people whose region cannot provide them with a means of livelihood, that is why they are all over Nigeria. I honestly wish Tinubu would call their bluff and give them the referendum, either sense will befall them or they will vote emotionally as they always do and realize after they have left they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Patriotsleague: 7:20pm On Jun 10, 2023
Anyone not impressed by the drastic moves of Tinubu to correct past errors is an enemy of Nigeria. Next is to unravel the subsidy scam, go after those who looted the subsidy forms, we need a forensic audit of subsidy payments.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by NOwazobia: 7:48pm On Jun 10, 2023
Most of things attributed to Tinubu that has earned him supporters across party, tribe and religion, was actually signed into law by the past administration, like legalising crypto, Electricity, including border opening, which was already planned on phases.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by dollarlander: 8:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
Escapist:
On IG and Twitter, I have been seeing more and more comments of people who hitherto did not support Tinubu saying they are beginning to like him and that he might turn Nigeria around after all.

More and more Nigerians who supported opposition now see what we saw in PBAT and are realising he is the best option of all the players in the 2023 elections.

Things I love to see.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by Quicksilver5: 9:22pm On Jun 10, 2023
we are we deceiving? na the 9ja all of us dey so
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by bluefilm: 9:45pm On Jun 10, 2023
casualobserver:
The people who benefit the most from Nigeria are the SE. they are the only people whose region cannot provide them with a means of livelihood, that is why they are all over Nigeria. I honestly wish Tinubu would call their bluff and give them the referendum, either sense will befall them or they will vote emotionally as they always do and realize after they have left they need Nigeria more than Nigeria needs them.

Be careful what you wish for.
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by shonepa(m): 10:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
And u get mind talk this kind thing....i can see u people really need miracle president.

If you re politically sound u should know a new government needs at least 6 months to adjust to the previous government. All the loans and shit Buhari handed over, do u really expect him to neglect it?.....

Haba

ojobek:
Re: Tinubu Is Converting Non Supporters Everyday by casualobserver: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
bluefilm:

Be careful what you wish for.
we have nothing to lose. they are the ones who should be careful what they wish for. If they leave Nigeria, those who add value and who contribute will be allowed, the other 90% who constitute the majority of noise makers will be sent packing as happens in which ever country they go in Africa as they are no longer Nigerians.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ancestral DNA Results of Nigerians. / APC Reconciliation: Bola Tinubu, Tambuwal And Wamakko Meet (Photos) / Buhari Nominates Ndoma-Egba And Ekere For NDDC Chairman & MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.