Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju (43227 Views)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by MightySparrow: 6:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
They should fill all positions in Nigeria with Yoruba people.. Nice one..

Tinubu is setting his tribe against other tribes in Nigeria tomorrow..
It's a welcome development anyways..

I pity his kinsmen after Tinubu's disgraceful exit ..

Sensible Yoruba should speak out now to save yourselves the inevitable tomorrow..

You no get? Yoruba is a force to reckon with anytime. PDP, APC, LP, Party unborn etc. Yoruba is a voice you can't dispise.

Cool temper.

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by wifeesnatcher(m): 6:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Sensible Yoruba should speak out now to save yourselves the inevitable tomorrow..

Tinubu should appoint who? he's in acting capacity, you people and cry cry

which disgraceful are you cows ranting about? you don't understand the game of politics if you think obi has any Mandate to recover
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by SisterAnn(f): 7:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
Mindlog:

So Emefiele is now Igbo, no more Ika?😆😆😆😆

And you that obtained your Msc in Oxford and PhD in Cambridge......how far with your life apart from roaming around Nairaland, posting gibberish?😂😂😂😂
Hahaha 😄

Flokii no go chop after reading this o.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by pharmagba: 7:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
Rolings:
Deji rest

He is acting

You can wail when substantive person is appointed. And get your drum ready to collect your tears because he is definately going to be a yorubaman.....(name under wrap for now)
God bless you.
Tell them now. An Ijebu man loading with genetically imputed credentials

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Omodua(m): 7:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
This Deji guy is a fo0l..
If you know how Igbos operate, then you'd know the other Igbo there is working together with Emefiele and will likely be arrested by DSS in the coming days.

Anybody can obtain a PhD in the South East with money.
Be sensible for once. Even though you are being paid stipends of #30k monthly by your mentors, you should be a bsit reasonable in doing the job.

Deji is telling you the Truth but you remained a fool and recluse.

Continue!

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by amanda2013(f): 8:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
how many votes did APC score in Igboland? Many of u are either bitter or doing anyhow u can critique whatever self but na thrash e be
You voted for APC so going by your analysis, one can also say you are bitter towards other presidential candidates?
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by ashawopikin(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
But the time that buhari was appointing his people to juicy position, Dem no talk
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Poleski: 8:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
I don't like Deji Adeyanju but he is right on this issue. Having an engineer as the CBN governor is bad.

I guess Tinubu wants to copy Buhari's nepotism that nearly destroyed this country.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:52pm On Jun 10, 2023
amanda2013:
You voted for APC so going by your analysis, one can also say you are bitter towards other presidential candidates?
Cal it what u like... There's only one president...
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Kaysalas(m): 10:42pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:

Insensible beings like you were blind all along to buhari's loopsided appointments. people like you are so blind to notice that there are hundreds of positions to go round. Infact, keep wailing, it is sweeting me
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by gideonvalor98(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Omo eran! Na una dey first cry, lazy idiot u wan claim house Igbo men build with ur stupid law, oponu agba
Iku pa e omo ale jatijati. You wanted to be flexing yoruba land...but you're first to always antagonise and wish them bad.
Werey people want die for lagos...go to your potopoto region where they SIT AT HOME on Mondays forced on them by their ANIMAL SONS.
Law wey dey don finalise...na EMPTY HANDED you will be sent packing...

PIKIN WEY TALK SAY HIM MAMA NO GO SLEEP...HIM SEF NO GO CLOSE EYES!
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Caseless: 4:01am On Jun 11, 2023
Rolings:
Deji rest

He is acting

You can wail when substantive person is appointed. And get your drum ready to collect your tears because he is definately going to be a yorubaman.....(name under wrap for now)
Deji is seeking attention. Where did he read that a mechanical engineer with years of experience can't be a CBN governor?
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Creeper: 5:45am On Jun 11, 2023
babaolofin:

You are an illiterate and an uncivilized crude Onitsha main market trader.

What makes him the least qualified? Is it because he is a Yoruba? Is it because he has an engineering background? You are a fool.

You can see how shallow minded you are. While it is true that not everybody who works in bank is a banker, also, it is not every banker that can become CBN governor. Management of monetary policy (financial system regulation and fiscal policy) of a Nation is different from core banking operations. An engineer that has been in the banking environment for over 3 decades by training is well equipped to head CBN.

Firstly, I am an engineer in addition to other professional trainings and qualifications. My engineering training opened my intelligence more than any other training I have done because of hard thinking, mathematical modelling and analysis, control systems, statistics, engineering economics & management.
If I have devoted my entire life in the financial sector of the economy, I would be better than anybody in the understanding of the operations of economy. Digital economy and Financial Tech platforms (Cryptocurrency, online banks,etc) are not isolated from fiscal policy, micro and macro economic analysis of the economy.

Head of Operations department of CBN is not just to oversee SWIFT and International and Local Electronics Financial Telecommunications (EFT) platforms or various Financial TELEX platforms but must understand the economy and operations.

Kindly show us the Organogram (Organization Chart) of CBN that makes the Deputy Governor (Operations Department) the least qualified to be an Acting Governor of CBN. You are very parochial and unenlightened. I am taking you for a crude and an uncivilized Onitsha main market trader. Representing a governor at events does not mean the person automatically is the next governor. It might be due to the relationship between the governor and the person, it might be due to deals and not necessarily the month or year of appointment to the board. Soludo used Tunde Lemo as his right hand man not because Tunde Lemo was older on the board than other Deputy Governors but because they graduated from Nzuka.

Is the Financial System stability or Corporate Services more than Operations Department? What is the effect of the Financial System stability or Corporate Services on the operations of the banking systems and various International and local banking platforms being used in Nigeria? Operations Department is the engine room and the heart of the banking systems. This is where fraud and deals are transmitted electronically and this is where EFCC and DSS monitor and track.

Tinubu is different from Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan and Buhari. Tinubu had first class in Business Admin (Accounting).

CBN governor is not the only person managing the economy. We have economic team. Economic Adviser and Minister of Finance are part of the team. Tinubu as the President and a private sector expert is the Chief Economic Adviser to himself. Tinubu understands economics and economy. Tinubu had dialogue with the private sector during campaign. He will continue to interact with them. He needs a Tech person now.

Finally, your problem is that the Acting governor is Yoruba. If Fola Adeola, the founding partner of GTB is appointed as CBN governor, you will still cry, you will still wail. Show us all the Jonathan appointments. Show us all the Yaradua and Buhari appointment.

You are very uncivilized, it is better you focuse on trading and clearing and forwarding matters.

Your posts on this thread are insightful and are like rays of light in a sea of darkness.

Keep it up.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Thewesterner(m): 8:14am On Jun 11, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Tinubu will continue making mistakes that will destroy him at the end, na like this pharaoh do before he was destroyed by his own foolishness. God can never be mocked.
Does that means YOU will definitely be DESTROYED 💯because I know as human, you have definitely made one or two mistakes/bad decisions in life. Judging from your analogy. Nothing personal
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by raskymonojendor: 1:49pm On Jun 19, 2023
Guyman01:
Buhari GRJ set the trend of nepotism, I have seen many Fulanis complain that Aisha is next in the hierarchy, they enjoyed it when Buhari was doing it appointing only Fulanis and taking every project to Daura
Anyway, this guy is acting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi With Daughter Shaheeda On Her Wedding Today / Can We Identify Any Non-northern Buhari Appointees? / Obasanjo With His Bicycle Near His Farm In Ota (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.