Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju (43225 Views)

NNPCL GMD And Acting CBN Governor Visit President Bola Tinubu In Ikoyi / Profile Of Folashodun Adebisi Shonubi: Acting CBN Governor / Osinbajo To Hope Uzodinma: You Didn’t Become Governor Because Of Smartness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by flokii: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
MorataFC:
A Compound one

All in a bid to chase clout, idi0ts like Deji Adeyanju rush to post nonsense on SM.. The other one with PhD came after Shonubi but the headless mob are trying to spin things around to defame the President.

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by HayB100(m): 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Odin13:
Another Adeosun loading…..

Tinubu will return that document…

Na time..
Who wan collect am for him hand? Your Papa abi? Akoi space, omo eru 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by SmartPolician: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Kingosytex:
Deji is an agent destabilization. I've never been a fan of Bola Tinubu but I must confess that I've never known him to be a bigot and a tribalism like Bubu who appointed a clown a minister of Education.
Tinubu works with competent people.

Who do you call competent?

People who run the richest but smallest state in Nigeria (Lagos)?

Is that how you define competence?

The same Fashola who was praised as Lagos governor was swollen by federal appointment and he became nonexistent.

Listen, the day someone makes Ekiti as viable as Lagos, then I will agree that the person is competent.

3 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Tflex01: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
Odin13:

Na time..

Hahaha to who?

I thought he will never be inaugurated? grin

6 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Frigga13: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
OkayDaddy:

Asgard, rest. You have become a laughing stock here.

Foolish people like you misled Atiku. Sense no dey your head.

Mynd44 nplm

Are this humans exempted from ban ? Or what?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
This Deji guy is a fo0l..
If you know how Igbos operate, then you'd know the other Igbo there is working together with Emefiele and will likely be arrested by DSS in the coming days.

Anybody can obtain a PhD in the South East with money.
I have decided not to let the hate you guys give igbos affect me...but remember to tone it down...igbos are still humans wink

3 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by jconsulting(f): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Tinubu will continue making mistakes that will destroy him at the end, na like this pharaoh do before he was destroyed by his own foolishness. God can never be mocked.

Continue wishing him to fail and you think you will progress, point one finger at someone the rest four is facing you.

God will continue to give Tinubu the wisdom and knowledge like he gave Solomon to drive the affairs if the country in the right path.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by OkayDaddy: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Onyiridike:

F0ol!
Obiora had his first degree in Uniben
His M.SC and PhD were obtained from University of Ibadan.

Shonubi, Ahmad, Obiora, all of them will leave together. None will be CBN Governor.

The next Governor of the CBN is coming from outside the CBN.

2 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Cmanforall: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
They should fill all positions in Nigeria with Yoruba people..
Buhari started it

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:30am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji is stupid, man need to get someone who is well-versed in the Hausa language to help him interprete El-Rufai recent remarks to the council of Ulamas in Kaduna before he start making some comments.

I don't know why the southerners are not as united as the northerners when it comes to matters like this. Must the criticism be from within.

When Buhari was the sheriff in town, most northerners kept their peace but now the story is changing...
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by GUNITGuy: 8:30am On Jun 10, 2023
What's this one saying ......Is he normal the deputy is to take over in acting capacity until a New cbn governor is appointed .....Isn't he second in command......Good luck did this by appointing Emeifiele a zenith bank manager in Lagos despite not even being in CBN ....A Yoruba woman was the deputy to Sanusi the people shouting Yoruba saw nothing wrong even when all ibos occupied the financial space from min of finance, to security and exchange to and other financial Parastatals,..Were was he then leave Tinubu alone and his appointments

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by 234GT(m): 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
As much as I don't like Tinubu one bit, this Deji Adeyanju is a jobless clout chaser.
The Shonubi man is acting CBN governor, and he is the deputy governor operations. He is the most senior person, and he is the only one Emenonsense would have handed over to.
Social media has given useless people like Deji Adeyanju a platform to express their foolishness.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by asanausana91: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Guyman01:
Buhari set the trend of nepotism, I have seen many Fulanis complain that Aisha is next in the hierarchy, they enjoyed it when Buhari was doing it appointing only Fulanis and taking every project to Daura
at least Buhari had a SS man as CBN, don't trust a Yoruba Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Frigga13: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
HayB100:
Who wan collect am for him hand? Your Papa abi? Akoi space, omo eru 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜

And Yoruba keep cursing while seun careless

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by asanausana91: 8:31am On Jun 10, 2023
tommy589:
It's possible. But did he merit the position,because we heard he is a top level banker of over 30 years
no. He is the number 3

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2023
jconsulting:

Continue wishing him to fail and you think you will progress, point one finger at someone the rest four is facing you.

God will continue to give Tinubu the wisdom and knowledge like he gave Solomon to drive the affairs if the country in the right path.
The man is heading to self destruction , Solomon never licked a microphone in the bible madam wisdom and knowledge 🙆🏾‍♂️

3 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Agbanasm: 8:32am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji is ignorant of management hierachy, operation senior any other dept in CBN hence his appointment not about tribe or anything

3 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by SLOVFO(m): 8:32am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:
If you know how Igbos operate, then you'd know the other Igbo there is working together with Emefiele and will likely be arrested by DSS in the coming days.

grin
No be Naija again? Very typical of people from your side, you left Deji to attack Igbos that have nothing to do with the issue on ground.

10 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Fearyourcreator: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Ezeama400:
They should fill all positions in Nigeria with Yoruba people.. No wahala..

Tinubu is setting his tribe against other tribes in Nigeria..
It's a welcome development anyways..

I pity his kinsmen after Tinubu's disgraceful exit ..

Sensible Yoruba should speak out now to save yourselves the inevitable tomorrow..
Pele ti e
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by lomprico(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:

I read the post over and over I dint see anywhere deji mentioned Igbo. I just know one idiotic bigot will call out igbos and here he is.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Onyiridike(f): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Myer:

Do people read at all?
No one has been appointed governor of CBN .
Since the gov is on suspension, by law the deputy gov becomes the acting gov.
We don't have only one deputy governor in CBN who automatically assumes office if the governor is sacked.
We have four of them and Shonubi is the least qualified.

3 Likes

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by spencekat(m): 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
tommykiwi:
Nepotism loading .............

Tilumbu continue dey play.
Buhari did it
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Fearyourcreator: 8:33am On Jun 10, 2023
Odin13:

Na time..
Another oponu

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Adewale1603(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
It's our time. Let's us enjoy in peace. Yoruba turn now. You can continue to wail, it changes nothing. What we will do we will do, no matter the criticism

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by RAND250: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Dhury:
I remember that says that said with God all things are possible,, .The only reason why that guy was named acting is because he is Yoruba. A mechanical engineer should not even be in CBN or working in a bank in the first place but this is Nigeria where all things are possible.A mechanic is Nigeria future CBN governor!!with Nigeria all things are possible.

Mumu talk I personally know of a guy that studied agriculture working at CBN with no connection

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by morule20(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
flokii:

You don't have sen*se at all

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by imam07: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
Tinubu will continue making mistakes that will destroy him at the end, na like this pharaoh do before he was destroyed by his own foolishness. God can never be mocked.
wert wath mistake. It will be a mistake to you because he did not appoint your tribe man. Anything dat doesn't go your way is not right. U want him to appoint another Emefiele baa

1 Like

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by OriOko88(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
And so what.?? The Yoruba control d financial sector of Nigeria. If not for d federal character,no tribe is more qualified to be in d helm of affairs than d Yorubas. We have many antecedents that confirrm that.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by SLOVFO(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:
Deji is stupid, man need to get someone who is well-versed in the Hausa language to help him interprete El-Rufai recent remarks to the council of Ulamas in Kaduna before he start making some comments.

I don't know why the southerners are not as united as the northerners when it comes to matters like this. Must the criticism be from within.

When Buhari was the sheriff in town, most northerners kept their peace but now the story is changing...

Too late for the so called southern unity. Unless God in His infinite mercies intervenes, I don't see the south working together (in unity) in the nearest future. Remember what happened in the last elections...
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by Vadese1: 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
Poverty knows no tribe. Even if he fill the Yoruba in all positions. Nothing will still change. Just few weeks only, Tinubu has started acting like a dictator that will be worst than Abacha
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by spencekat(m): 8:34am On Jun 10, 2023
lomprico:

I read the post over and over I dint see anywhere deji mentioned Igbo. I just know one idiotic bigot will call out igbos and here he is.
I tire o.Any opposing statement against fed govt appointments or policies now comes from Igbos alone.
Re: Shonubi Was Appointed Acting CBN Governor Because He Is Yoruba - Deji Adeyanju by franchasofficia: 8:35am On Jun 10, 2023
Deji is mad.

I am anti Tinubu but I support Tinubu on this one and some other moves he has made so far.

Nigeria is not one, Buhari have opened our eyes, so as we pretend to be one Nigeria, whenever it gets to your turn, please use it and empower your tribesmen first. Develop your community, your LGA and State first, heavens won't fall, we can only wail online and on newspapers.

Bola Tinubu should appoint a Yoruba man as the following:

CBN Governor
NNPC Boss
Customs Boss
Chief of Army Staff

Bola Tinubu should also hurry and open Seme Border, Hausa-Fulanis can go to hell.

Any Igbo man that doesn't like it should wait till whenever an Igbo man becomes President.

Tinubu don't please any bagga, please Yorubas first.

All we need from you in Southeast is security, peace.....release Nnamdi Kanu, stop Fulani herdsmen invasion of rural communities and share your appointments as you like, mostly to Yorubas, Hausa-Fulanis can go to hell!

Buhari did it and heavens didn't fall.

Bola Tinubu will mess up any day he starts appointing Hausa-Fulanis into key positions, he should never do it.

Instead of Hausa-Fulanis appoint Middlebelt people and Yorubas only, Nigerians cannot do a damn thing!

Before 2027 election, just appoint your trusted ally as INEC Boss and rig the damn election as usual, Nigerians will adjust to it.

Anybody that doesn't like it should Japa abroad and leave Naija for the brave hearted, simple

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Senate Passes Nigeria Peace Corps Bill / Yobe North: Machina Vows To Seek Legal Redress After Lawan Was Named As Candidat / Emir Sanusi With Daughter Shaheeda On Her Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.