Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! (2206 Views)

20 Codes That Commands Fear And Respect From Your Wife Or Girlfriend. RAW TRUTH / I fuckèd My Girlfriend Raw Yersterday, But See What Happened After (photo) / If Your Girl Once Dated Yahoo Boy ..you Are Doomed(see Reason And Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! by LoveEtRomance6: 9:37am On Jun 10, 2023
Looking back, I somewhat wished I never requested Tunde’s help on matters of the heart. However, I take solace in the fact that he saved me from plunging into a marital booby trap which Grace was determined to plunge me into.
While Tunde was my right-hand man, Grace was simply my woman at hand and heart. I met Grace at a Freshman function in the University. We had just resumed after a six-month strike. The joy and ecstasy of university matriculation pushed us all to the motion ground. After snapshots, there was a party at the university hall.
“Good morning pretty”, my 18-year- old bristling smile shone like stars.
“Good morning”, the young pretty Grace responded, extending a hand.
 We exchanged contacts and met regularly on campus. From dates to chance meetings, we never lost sight of each other. Soon, we started dating and began a life of oneness that I was so assured of. There was a calm, a lull, an emotional relaxation and connection I felt with Grace that assured me it was all Uhuru. As the relationship progressed through our 100 and 200level years, I offered her with love and gifts, nacking and bliss. We were so used to each other that we started I literally put my life in her hands. She knew most of my friends. Most fatally, She knew Tunde.
Under normal circumstances, I should address Tunde as my elder friend, considering the vast age difference between us. As at the time we met, during my 100 level years, he was 28- some 10 years older than me. A law student with a knack for grammar and history, Tunde was also experienced in women matters. In fact, I learned all I did with Grace from Tunde. The intense gulping of the oranges and intense eating of the plate. The forceful gag of Grace with my then innocent longman. Which was why I discussed practically every matter between Grace and I with him. So, on a particular weekend our 300 level first semester, we hung out at the university staff club over beer.
“Tunde, I have an issue ooo”
“Shoot bro”
“It’s about Grace. I want to really spend the rest of my life with this girl. But I need to be sure of her loyalty.”
The plan was hatched. Hatched, then butchered by Tunde. He explained to help me. He would draw closer to Grace, ask her out on a date. Test her resolve. If she acceded to him, then she is not for me. If she didn’t and goes ahead to report to me, then she is my ideal woman. I consented to the idea, trusting the fidelity of both parties to me.
That was how the journey to my emotional devastation started.
Continue Reading…
https://cirlam.xyz/my-good-friend-slept-with-my-girlfriend-i-tested-her-loyalty-he-betrayed-my-trust/

1 Like

Re: Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 9:52am On Jun 10, 2023
Nice script

1 Like

Re: Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! by emnite(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2023
Why you no finish am here?
Re: Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! by IntelligentGoat: 12:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin
Foolish writer.
Re: Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! by losky83: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2023
LoveEtRomance6:
Looking back, I somewhat wished I never requested Tunde’s help on matters of the heart. However, I take solace in the fact that he saved me from plunging into a marital booby trap which Grace was determined to plunge me into.
While Tunde was my right-hand man, Grace was simply my woman at hand and heart. I met Grace at a Freshman function in the University. We had just resumed after a six-month strike. The joy and ecstasy of university matriculation pushed us all to the motion ground. After snapshots, there was a party at the university hall.
 We exchanged contacts and met regularly on campus. From dates to chance meetings, we never lost sight of each other. Soon, we started dating and began a life of oneness that I was so assured of. There was a calm, a lull, an emotional relaxation and connection I felt with Grace that assured me it was all Uhuru. As the relationship progressed through our 100 and 200level years, I offered her with love and gifts, nacking and bliss. We were so used to each other that we started I literally put my life in her hands. She knew most of my friends. Most fatally, She knew Tunde.
Under normal circumstances, I should address Tunde as my elder friend, considering the vast age difference between us. As at the time we met, during my 100 level years, he was 28- some 10 years older than me. A law student with a knack for grammar and history, Tunde was also experienced in women matters. In fact, I learned all I did with Grace from Tunde. The intense gulping of the oranges and intense eating of the plate. The forceful gag of Grace with my then innocent longman. Which was why I discussed practically every matter between Grace and I with him. So, on a particular weekend our 300 level first semester, we hung out at the university staff club over beer.
“Tunde, I have an issue ooo”
“Shoot bro”
“It’s about Grace. I want to really spend the rest of my life with this girl. But I need to be sure of her loyalty.”
The plan was hatched. Hatched, then butchered by Tunde. He explained to help me. He would draw closer to Grace, ask her out on a date. Test her resolve. If she acceded to him, then she is not for me. If she didn’t and goes ahead to report to me, then she is my ideal woman. I consented to the idea, trusting the fidelity of both parties to me.
That was how the journey to my emotional devastation started.
Continue Reading…
https://cirlam.xyz/my-good-friend-slept-with-my-girlfriend-i-tested-her-loyalty-he-betrayed-my-trust/
Thank God for making you see the kind of girl u have and the kind of friend u have.rather than crying,pop a bottle of wine and move on without both of them.
Re: Caught My Best Friend Eating My Girlfriend Raw. Please I Need Help, I’m Doomed!! by Testiebobo(m): 2:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
[quote author=LoveEtRomance6 post=123694747]Looking back, I somewhat wished I never requested Tunde’s help on matters of the heart. However, I take solace in the fact that he saved me from plunging into a marital booby trap which Grace was determined to plunge me into.
 We exchanged contacts and met regularly on campus. From dates to chance meetings, we never lost sight of each other. Soon, we started dating and began a life of oneness that I was so assured of.Useless friends everywhere mtchewww

(1) (Reply)

Please, Advise Me Genuinely / I Am Having An Affair With My Wife's Cozn! / LADIES A COOLER VERSION OF HOW TO ATTRACT YOUR MAN. WAYS TO LET HIM STAY!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.