Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) (3056 Views)

Did You Know There Is A Beach In Imo State? (pictures) / Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / Bauchi Lawmakers Outfits To A Beach In Dubai. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Enice(m): 12:06pm On Jun 10, 2023
grin grin grin in Igboland wherever they see white sharp sand at River bank, they call it beach! Funny people

4 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
The way you jumped in is as if you're gay.

For your information my 'ASS' is unavailable tongue
HitlerWasRight:

Fool.

The useless 0koro OP stole pics from Ibeano beach and included it with one red mud river beach

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by ablejesus26(m): 12:07pm On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:

Why the tears what type of Beach are you guys hyping....

You are in safia pain and sorrow grin grin

I wonder how una take let una soul lost in this senseless tribal shenanigans wey una dey do like se na Your destiny cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by dokyOloye: 12:08pm On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

You didn’t know about it? Well, I didn’t either until it was brought to my attention.

The next time I’m in Abakaliki, I’m definitely going there.

Abakaliki to Afikpo is less than 2 hours drive.

Paramakina202
Abakaliki to Afikpo is max 1hr grin
So you sef,with all these your gragra for Nwifuru,u don't even know Ebonyi well
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by dokyOloye: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
0su land thieves .

This is Ibeano beach in Akwa Ibom

Animal talk,liked by 2 headslamming yoro-muslimumu
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ogene001: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
The irony here about this latest lie by the ever lying 0koro judasis that Ebonyi which they claim has this sea front beach that is located in Akwa Ibom was named after the River Ebonyi which was named so by Marrano Jewish slavers who used the river to navigate from the lower Niger into the heart of 0su slave province to buy slaves directly from the Arochukwu slavers.

Flat shallow sleuths were introduced by Jewish slavers to bypass the middle men in the lower Niger Delta to get to the source of their preferred Igbo slave commodity.

Now the 0koro OP with no sense of geography decided to steal a beach front photo from Akwa Ibom and hand it over to land locked slave colony Ebonyi.

The 0koro, remains the most foolish tribe according to Uwazurike and thus thread proves him right.
The waterfront is Cross River, (that is, the river whose name is Cross). Afikpo and Arochukwu are on the banks of Cross River. Be guided
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by optionalY09: 12:21pm On Jun 10, 2023
he meant to say bitch
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Stone03: 12:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:
Earlier, I brought you pictures of Igara Beach, Oguta, Imo State.

Now, I bring you pictures of even a more beautiful beach in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.

These are some fun places that would form part of relaxation center for Igbos when they are finally driven away from where they have refused to leave all along.

God blessed Igboland with everything. From arable land to beautiful weather to natural gas to limestone to coal to beautiful waterfronts.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44

God bless you, brother
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 12:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ogene001:

The waterfront is Cross River, (that is, the river whose name is Cross). Afikpo and Arochukwu are on the banks of Cross River. Be guided
0koro pig, then why use a pic from Ibeano beach ?

The only river to have sea like waves is in the Amazon.

The pic you posted is not the sand river beach in Cross River and Ebonyi that flows into Tigidi but Ibeano beach.

Be guided

Fool

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by IduNaOba: 12:49pm On Jun 10, 2023
They don't know that Igbo amaka is heavenly truth, they think we just say it for fun

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ogene001: 12:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

0koro pig, then why use a pic from Ibeano beach ?

The only river to have sea like waves is in the Amazon.

The pic you posted is not the sand river beach in Cross River and Ebonyi that flows into Tigidi but Ibeano beach.

Be guided

Fool
I'm not talking about pictures, I'm talking about the location of Afikpo, it's on the banks of Cross River not Ebonyi River. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 12:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ogene001:

I'm not talking about pictures, I'm talking about the location of Afikpo, it's on the banks of Cross River not Ebonyi River. Be guided

0koro , and what i am telling you is that the pic posted in the OP is Ibeano ocean front beach and not your Afikpo mud bank river.

The entire motive for that misleading photo is to claim Heeboland having an Atlantic front when you don't have .

Next thing we will be hearing is that Ibeano is 0koro land.

Be warned.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:09pm On Jun 10, 2023
paramakina202:

Ndibe beach Afikpo.
Yeah.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Penguin2:

Yeah.

Then post the real pic and not that of Ibeano ocean front beach.

Thief.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ogene001: 1:11pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

0koro , and what i am telling you is that the pic posted in the OP is Ibeano ocean front beach and not your Afikpo mud bank river.

The entire motive for that misleading photo is to claim Heeboland having an Atlantic front when you don't have .

Next thing we will be hearing is that Ibeano is 0koro land.

Be warned.
You talked about Ebonyi River, I'm only correcting you. Afikpo is not on Ebonyi River but on Cross River. Take correction and move on. Ethiopia has no ocean front, Eritrea has. Who is greater among the two countries? You have been running your mouth, if I finish your people now you will start crying that igbos are bullies. Be guided

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
PaylessPhone:

Liar

Is that the only picture I posted of the beach?

Can we see the result of others too?
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by HitlerWasRight: 1:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ogene001:

You talked Ebonyi River, I'm only correcting you. Afikpo is not on Ebonyi River but on Cross River. Take correction and move on. Ethiopia has no ocean front, Eritrea has. Who is greater among the two countries? You have been running your mouth, if I finish your people now you will start crying that igbos are bullies. Be guided

Then why claim what you don't have ?

Stick to your mud sand beach and post the real pic and not that if Ibeano beach
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2023
dokyOloye:

Abakaliki to Afikpo is max 1hr grin
So you sef,with all these your gragra for Nwifuru,u don't even know Ebonyi well
When I said Afikpo is less than 2 hours, what did you comprehend from that statement?

Or do you not know that if I say that a journey is less than 2hours and it’s actually 15minutes, that I’m still correct?🤔
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ogene001: 1:16pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Then post the real pic and not that of Ibeano ocean front beach.

Thief.
I remember Tinapa now overtaken by weed because you lack middle-class money to sustain it. The river beach in SE hinterlands will make more money than your useless coastlands

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ogene001: 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Then why claim what you don't have ?

Stick to your mud sand beach and post the real pic and not that if Ibeano beach
Only backwards low achievers find consolation in natural geography.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Penguin2: 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2023
HitlerWasRight:
0su land thieves .

This is Ibeano beach in Akwa Ibom

It must be painful for you to believe that places like this existed in the southeast.

Accept reality for the sake of your mental health.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by BossGerald: 1:35pm On Jun 10, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
As an Ebonyi state indigen, I'm very excited about this discovery even though I am in far away Europe, I'd love to visit the beach anyday I enter Nigeria

Mechie onu
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by jumper524(m): 1:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
This na River, but na nice relax spot

1 Like

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Gilgil: 1:57pm On Jun 10, 2023
They are not going anywhere.

They are going to enjoy the best of both worlds.

Penguin2:
Earlier, I brought you pictures of Igara Beach, Oguta, Imo State.

Now, I bring you pictures of even a more beautiful beach in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.

These are some fun places that would form part of relaxation center for Igbos when they are finally driven away from where they have refused to leave all along.

God blessed Igboland with everything. From arable land to beautiful weather to natural gas to limestone to coal to beautiful waterfronts.

Nlfpmod
Mynd44
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by BATified2023: 1:59pm On Jun 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol Beach is now Crude oil that you've to search everywhere before you discover it.....

You people and overhyping if u ply from Benin to Togo
the same Sea burst out for Ghana you don't need to search for any sea from inside ur car or bus you will be seeing it.....

I don't know your own type of Beach that's no connectivity nd you've to search before you can find it....
who go even go there, make ugm or esn use person shine

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by Ihateheadslamer: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2023
The way you jumped in is as if you're gay.

For your information my 'ASS' is unavailable tongue
Taylor93:

You dey Europe dey support APC government

No wonder you really don’t care bout us in naija

They’ll deport you so you’ll come back and enjoy the evil you’ve been supporting
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by OgwuEgo: 6:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
There's Ndibe and Unwana beach both in Afikpo local government.
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by ASAPFERG: 7:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
Landlocked animals calling riverbank beach 😂😂😂
Re: Did You Know There Is A Beach In Ebonyi State? (pictures) by marlow1962(m): 7:12pm On Jun 10, 2023
Taylor93:

You dey Europe dey support APC government

No wonder you really don’t care bout us in naija

They’ll deport you so you’ll come back and enjoy the evil you’ve been supporting
Which Europe, that idiot they lasgidi here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Long Convoy Some Months Ago (video) / Israeli Jews yell at Evangelical Christians To "Go Home" (pic&videos) / Abia LP Lawmakers Reject Innosson Motors, Demands Toyota Prado Jeeps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.