Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos (2968 Views)

Can You Allow Your Babe To Open Her Bom Bom Like This (pics + Videos) / Taking my babe to ShopRite during Endsars(hilarious), guess what happened, / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by ProfGday(m): 10:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Sucre6:
Why can't u just be yourself and allow her enjoy her visit, Nah village girl and hookup girls them.dey carry go fancy places to wow her, there is no fancy place u want to carry her go that she would fancy because she is use to more fancy places, carry her go.local joints, carry her go iya amala joint, carry her go chop bush meat, carry her go local site seeing, those are the memory she will cherish, make sure u take a lot of pictures in these locations to cement the memories

Don't be a boring boyfriend, make memories..this she will keep in her heart and u both will talk about it for years
Wow... You do have a point there,I will try sha. Big thanks,bless you

1 Like

Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by shilenji(m): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2023
Hold at least 1m
Blitzking:

How much should I budget
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by MechanicMike: 5:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
ProfGday:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'm in dare need of your help. My babe is coming to Nigeria very soon,and I need you to mention some of the best spots you've been to here in Lagos that I can take her to just to unwind

Don't forget to mention the
name,
Address and direction to the place.

Thanks in anticipation.

Brother my flat is always free oooo...pls can u bring her down on Friday cheesy
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by imagrg(m): 5:52pm On Jun 15, 2023
The Church. angry grin

1 Like

Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by KingDash09(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
Baba Abuja don dey get levels small small
KingAzubuike:

You dey mention beautiful places to hangout you dey talk abuja lol. Even calabar is more fun and beautiful than abuja.
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by Badmashii(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bring am come ajegunle. Ajeh she go happy die angry angry
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by Perfectman91: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2023
ProfGday:

She's from the States

What dating site did you guys meet pls?
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by ProfGday(m): 9:24pm On Jun 16, 2023
Perfectman91:

What dating site did you guys meet pls?
This is my childhood friend turn lover....You think we met on dating site? Oti gba penalty lor throwing broh
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by complexstuffs(m): 9:03am On Jun 17, 2023
KimFlorence:
Ikeja City Mall

Bad idea.. Someone coming from the United States where malls are like pure water. Much bigger malls sef
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by Aklee4994(m): 9:15am On Jun 17, 2023
ProfGday:
Good morning nairalanders. Pls I'm in dare need of your help. My babe is coming to Nigeria very soon,and I need you to mention some of the best spots you've been to here in Lagos that I can take her to just to unwind

name,

Thanks in anticipation.
Take her to Akala for inside mushin,Lagos state...she will love you more I promise✔️
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by SavageResponse(m): 9:27am On Jun 17, 2023
after7:
Try this fun places (I will advise you check their instagram pages to get more of the fill). Most are on the island

Upbeat Recreation Centre: 11 Admiralty Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

LSP® Paintball, Paintball Center - 39 Kusenla Road, Chisco Bus Stop, Ikate Elegushi, Lekki, Lagos

Belleza Beach Resort: Ilashe Luxury Beach, Epe, Lagos

Cove Beach Resort: Ilashe Luxury Beach, Epe, Lagos

The Good Beach: Plot 10B, Water Corporation Road, Trinity Ave, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos

Atlantic Mall (Atlantic Shopping & Entertainment Centre): Chevron Drive, Lekki Peninsula, Lekki, LGA, Lagos

Engulf Virtual Reality: 11 Admiralty Road, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

EbonyLife Cinema: 1637 Adetokunboh Ademola Street Opposite Eko Hotel, VI, Lagos

Filmhouse cinemas: Oniru, Lekki, Landmark, Surulere, Circle Mall, Ikota

Wave Beach Lagos: Elegushi Royal Beach, Ikate, Lekki

Laygos Watercrafts Landmark Beach: Landmark Beach, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos

LA’VEE ROOFTOP LOUNGE: 6th Floor rooftop Polystar building Marwa 2nd round about opposite Pinnacle petrol station Lekki Lagos

Lekki Conservation Centre: Km 19, Lekki-Epe Expressway

Lufasi Nature Park: Majek 1st Gate Km 41, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Sangotedo

Laquatic Water Park: Landmark Village, 4 Water Corporation Dr, Victoria Island, Lagos.

Lagos Beach Club: Landmark Beach, Landmark Village, Plot 3 & 4 Water Corporation Road, V/I Lagos

The Truth Beach Club: Landmark Beach Lagos, 4 Water Corporation Road, V/I Lagos

Lagos Jet Ski Riders: No. 10/12 Ademola Street, Ikoyi, Lagos, Nigeria

Just Paint and Sip: 28 Fola Osibo Street, Lekki, Lagos

Coney Island Beach Resort: Okun-Ajah Rd, Eti-Osa, Lagos

Laguna Beach Lagos: Okun-Ajah Rd, Eti-Osa, Lagos

Epe Resort and Spa: Itoikin Road Epe Lagos

Barracuda Beach Resort, Lagos: Okun Ajah Road, Off Abraham Adesanya roundabout, Opposite White House, Okun-Mapo Village, Ajah, Lagos

Santa Cruz Beach: Abraham Adesanya Estate, Ogombo Road Okun-Ajah Rd, Eti-Osa, Lekki, Lagos

Avista Beach Resort: Raliatu Olorunfunmike St, Eti-Osa 106104, Lagos

Sip and Paint. NG : Maroko, Badagry, Sangotedo, Ajah, Lekki Phase 2, Oniru, Lekki Phase 1, Ikoyi, Ikeja, V/I (https://sipandpaint.ng/)

Moist Beach Club & Restaurant Lagos: Oniru private beach 1, Ligali Ayorinde, Victoria Island, Lagos

Lekki Leisure: Lekki Leisure Lake, Adekunle Animashaun Drive, Marwa, Off Lekki Phase 1, Lekki

Hi-impact Planet Amusement Park Nigeria: KM 12 Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Opposite MFM Prayer City, Ibafo, Ogun State

Jada Leisure: 21, Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.

The Play House Landmark Beach:

Tarkwa Bay Beach

Immersia Virtual Reality: Leisure Mall, Adeniran Ogunsanya St, Surulere

VR PLACE NIGERIA: 14b Karimu Kotun Victoria Island, Lagos

Crusifix Games and Lounge: 96 Adeniran Ogunsanya Street, Surulere

Unravel Gaming Lounge & Virtual Experience: Summit Plaza, Akowonjo Road, beside Club Rubies, Alimosho, Lagos

Insta VR Gamecafe: Shoprite, Surulere Lagos State

Pasha Beach House: Ilashe beach

Omu Resort: Bogije Town, Almost Opp. Lakowe Lakes Golf Course, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

Whispering Palms Hotel & Resort: Whispering Palms-Iwore Road (Ajido Road), Off Lagos Badagary Expressway (Aradagan Bus Stop)

La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort: Ikegun, Ibeju-Lekki Area Off, Lekki - Epe Expressway, Area, Lagos

Grantham Beach Resort: Museyo Beach, Eleko, Lamina Street, Off Lekki Free Trade Zone Road

Honeyland Beach Resort: 3/15 Queens Avenue Museyo Town Eleko, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

Lighthouse Beach House: Ilashe Island

WAVECREST BEACH RESORT: Eleko Beach, Off Lamina Street, Lekki Free Trade Zone Rd

Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate: KM 35, Lekki-Epe Expressway Lakowe, Ibeju Lekki, Lagos

Escape Room 33: Silverbird Galleria (1st Floor), 133 Amadu Bello Way, Victoria Island, Lagos

Kamp Ikare Beach Resort: Ikaare Village Island, Badagry, Lagos

Waves Sports Lounge & Grill: Lekki Leisure Beach, Adekunle Animashaun Drive, Lekki, Lagos

Good Life N-tyce: 1310 Karimu Kotun Str. Victoria Island Lagos

SHADOW RAGE ROOM: The Indigo Place, Ogba, Lagos

Elegushi Royal Beach: Elegushi Private Beach Resort, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

Villa Rica Resort is located in the Debojo Idado area of the unique Eleko Beach, ibeju lekki

La Manga Luxury Beach Villas: Ilashe Island, Lagos

the traffic bar And Restaurant. lagos: 1. Polo Club Road South West Ikoyi

Baádùn Beach Resort: Okun Ajah Road, Off Abraham Adesanya roundabout, Ajah, Lagos

Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure: Snake Island, Opposite Niger Dock, Amuwo-Odofin LGA, Lagos

Paint and Buzz: R23, Saka Tinubu Street, VI, Lagos

Rufus and Bee: Twinwaters Entertainment Center, Okunde Bluewater Scheme, Off Remi Olowude Street, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos

Nautical Beach Lounge, Lekki, Lagos

Redline Leisure: Abraham Adesanya Off Ogombo Road Okun-Ajah Community, Okun-Mopo, AjahLagos

Very good!
Re: Mention Beautiful Spots I Can Take My Babe To In Lagos by Nigeriagood(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2023
ProfGday:

name,

Thanks in anticipation.
how about my di*k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Confused!!!!! / Someone Should Please Save A Soul / Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.