Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Someone Should Please Save A Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Someone Should Please Save A Soul (2972 Views)

Nairalanders Please Save My Wedding/marriage / A Nairalander To Nairalanders: Please Save My Relationship With A Nairalander / Difference Between A Soul Mate And A Life Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Someone Should Please Save A Soul by abikelat(f): 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2008
I am a girl of 22 and an undergraduate in one of the universities in Nigeria.
I need you to please advice me on what to do.
This is my problem: I have never been serious with any guy in my life, whenever i meet a guy  i make him fall in love with me like never before. I seem to know how to handle every situation.i make him think that i am very serious with the relationship but deep inside me am not. Now i have more than six guys in my life, they all think that i love them and ready to settle down with them. but no.
Its not like i collect money from them or any other material thing, infact when i visit them i don't allow more than hugs or kisses.
I need to settle down someday as am about graduating. please pals i am confused, please advice me sincerely this matter has caused me a lot of sleepness nights as it makes me wonder if its normal.
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2008
Here we go again with women.Hmm,i just hope those six guys found out you being fooling them and beat the hell outta of you tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by abikelat(f): 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2008
I dont want you to talk this way please! i only need your advice on what to do. afterall i dont feed from them so,
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2008
abikelat:

it makes me wonder if its normal. [/quote

how can say normal? playing with people emotions. well my only advice to u is to tell all does guys the true and seek their apology good luck.

Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by ladybam(f): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2008
nuttyKachi:

Here we go again with women.Hmm,i just hope those six guys found out you being fooling them and beat the hell out of of you tongue

Let that talk rest abeg. which one be your own sef? No be dem one fall Mugu? did she beg for thier love?

@ poster

Just tell them you are not interested and that you are not ready. They are not going to kill you if you tell them. undecided undecided
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by outlaws(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2008
cool

Like they always say, all your bad deeds will come to haunt you some day. Enjoy.
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by lonelypal(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster

For me i think its rather weird for u to make people fall in love with u and later on u start regrettin ur actions, I dnt think its normal
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2008
lady bam:

They are not going to kill you if you tell them. undecided undecided
do not be so sure, some guys can be deadly. I wish her good luck but what she did was not good at all.
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by ladybam(f): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2008
@ poster

if you're lucky to get out of this shit, be very careful next time. try not to manipulate men into falling in Love with you again. GoodLuck,
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by dreeldee: 7:25pm On Jul 12, 2008
tell them all to register on nl and send this thread link to them tongue
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by jekkad: 7:29pm On Jul 12, 2008
wait until u fall inlove,if u do,nobody go tell u to discharge d unwantededededede grin grin
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by benincitys(f): 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2008
tell them you are not in love with them end of story, those guys break girl heart too .
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Godalone(m): 2:49pm On Jul 13, 2008
Are you sure they are in love as you think? Guys are very good at it my sister,they are after your honey pot.
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Cristalz(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2008
@poster
You're probably someone that likes receiving constant attention from guys,as in,the knowledge that therez always some guy at your ''beck and call'' , knowing that you have the ''power'' to get to guys that way if you choose to does something for you.

But its wrong to play with another human being's emotions that way.Glad you realize it too. Since you do,guess therez hope for you yet. Put some necessary distance between you and these 6 guys of yours. Just tell 'em you're not interested anymore,or stick with the one you're interested in and free the rest. Cos if you don't,they'll get tired of waiting on you and free you.I doubt that you'll like it when you get repeatedly ''ditched''.

So end your half a dozen ''relationships'' and desist from doing that in future. You don't need multiple male attention to feel attractive or anything like that. You can do it. grin

Besides,you're graduating soon.The men out there may not be as nice and unsuspecting as your Uni boy-toys. lipsrsealed
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by abikelat(f): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2008
lol
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Gamine(f): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2008
Be laffing there, u go soon enter trouble
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by ashe2(f): 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2008
grin grin u are s uch a tease my dear. the truth is u just dnt want to be serious yet but u are scared dat u mite lose out. this tin wat u have 2 want from within so make up ur mind wel if u cant go out wit the one who loves u d most. better still act a play of u tryin to be in a serious relationship since u ve discovered how to make a man fall and fall hard. cheers
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Esss(m): 1:10pm On Jul 15, 2008
Shey if those guys find out and decide to rape, pour acid, shit or flog you to vent their anger it would be that guys are wicked and heartless, abi?? Peoples emotions are the last thing you should want to mess with, cos although it might be sweet and gentle and loving, it can also kill, maim and cause the kind of harm that surpasses your wildest imagination. You should watch the crime network & see what I am talking bout

First of all I am appauled by the fact that you delibrately coax them into falling in love with you to satify yourself, knowing fully well that you want nothing from them. Anyways I wish you the best, and I hope for your sake that non of those six guys happen to be me, because you'll definitely leave with something to remember me by.
angry
And they say men are the ones who mistreat women. angry angry
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by girlsoswit(f): 1:44pm On Jul 15, 2008
Hey baby girl. Its so un42nte u are in dis kind of mess. Just wanna let u knw dat shit happens. Step out bold,meet these guys and tell them the way u feel about them. The earlier u do dis , the beta 4 u. But get ready to receive insults or rather hot slaps. cry cry What you've done is nt gud at all. Friendship is nt by force bt by choice. Always say d real fact abt hw u feel abt some1 especially d opp sex. U dnt av 2 pretend to be wat u are nt. When they come to u and u knw dat u r nt interested just be ursef and give them a solid NO rather dan playing with their emotions. Best of luck.
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by janami(f): 4:29pm On Jul 15, 2008
@poster
u r not sleeping with them and collecting money, that is a big plus for u.
These six guys, i can safely say like 5.9 out of them have other girls besides u. but since i dnt really know dm, i cnt be too sure.
what i can tell u is let them go and stay with the one u love most. its not nice to play with people's emotions dear, it cld be dangerous
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by gangling(m): 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2008
I have always told people with similar problem that it is never late to mend. there has never existed a problem without a solution. First, I want to blame you for palying people's emotion, its not the best. Guys have always been faulted for tthis habit but you have shown that ladies too do toy with men's feelings.
Well, thats part of life and what matters now is how you will get your man of your dream and stick to him, probably out of the six or from somewhere else.

As far as you are concern, you know what you are looking for in a man, therefore. try to find out from these guys which one among them meet up .And try as much as possible to be bold but modest to start telling those you know dont meet up that the friendship cannot work. If you are really keen about getting someone to stick to as your future partner, dont make people you dont love fall in love with you but I advise you that your standard should neither be too low nor too high, otherwise you migth just end up in the hands of a play boy or not having anyone at all.God frobids.Be prayerful and sincere to yourself.This is my little piece of advice
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by abikelat(f): 3:47pm On Jul 21, 2008
still waiting for help
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by akundo: 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2008
girl you need to see a pastor cause your problem is a spiritual.i ca tell you from my point of view that one the guys you messed up sometime cursed or did something harmful to you.well if shy to go to a nearby pastor you can holl me to see my pastor cause he is good at issues like that.my number is 08027548839 girl you nrrd to pray hard cause is not a spiritual problem
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by lonelypal(m): 10:33pm On Jul 21, 2008
akundo:

girl you need to see a pastor cause your problem is a spiritual.i ca tell you from my point of view that one the guys you messed up sometime cursed or did something harmful to you.well if shy to go to a nearby pastor you can holl me to see my pastor cause he is good at issues like that.my number is 08027548839 girl you nrrd to pray hard cause is not a spiritual problem

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by ayomifull(f): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2008
its not fair on those guys esp if they are the serious types and the fact that they are not sleeping with you means some of them think they have their life partner. Come to think of it do you really love any of them? Me think u can only fall in love (for real) with one guy at a time. Search your mind and see if you re really in love with any of them then let others go. Simply look for a way to discharge them without putting up a fight because u night still end with one of them
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by woodboi(m): 2:10am On Jul 23, 2008
i am not sorry to say this,in the world of LOVE you are still a kid(no doubt) imagine a world where by no one cares for you emotionally all because you are trying to be mrs smart.6 guys the same thinking you have lost your sense of belonging.

but before i judge you
1, are you still a virgin
2, how long have you been dating from 1-6
3, don't anyone of them has what you are looking for in a guy
4, none of this guy suspect your move

and irrespect of whatever you answer might be keep doing it as long as you are happy 22+7 then you will know what up.maybe na your husband you don dey take do boy friend so thinking you are looting money from him.but know this no matter how much they give you,you can't destroy their destiny and at the same what goes around comes around(u can't eat your cake and have it back),so why the game?use your head.
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by KarmaMod(f): 2:14am On Jul 23, 2008
what part of she doesnt allow more than hugs and kisses dont you understand?

Afoju
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Ezinwannem: 2:19am On Jul 23, 2008
@KarmaMod, WORD! no kill me with laughter abeg, ppl no sabi read well b4 replying
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Gabry(f): 2:58am On Jul 23, 2008
Poster,

Thats why now you slap your own face. . . . angry NA WAAAA OOOO. . . .

if you really want to settle down, you choose the guy which you love most and would die for than you dump the rest and proceed with your settling down. I dont see any difficulty in doing that? undecided

But if you dont like all of them, then dump all of them and look for your perfect match.

Sometimes I dont understand you ladies. . . . You make life so complicated and then you make it a big issue. . . . Sheesh. . . angry
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by HCH3COO: 3:01am On Jul 23, 2008
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by lonelypal(m): 4:33am On Jul 23, 2008
gabrywyl:

Poster,

Thats why now you slap your own face. . . . angry NA WAAAA OOOO. . . .

if you really want to settle down, you choose the guy which you love most and would die for than you dump the rest and proceed with your settling down. I don't see any difficulty in doing that? undecided

But if you don't like all of them, then dump all of them and look for your perfect match.

Sometimes I don't understand you ladies. . . . You make life so complicated and then you make it a big issue. . . . Sheesh. . . angry

Sure u dnt understand urself either grin grin
Re: Someone Should Please Save A Soul by Akinagirl(f): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2008
Do yourself and thoes men a favor and dump them since you are not serious. Really playing with others emotions are not fair. And, where are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Fiance Sleeps With Your Chief Bridesmaid: / What Do You Think This Little Boy Is Tying To Do In This Pix? / Unprotected Sex On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.