Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead (78981 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by NezzyMike: 5:28am On Jun 11, 2023
[left][/left]
Mekoyaw:
Good day to everyone on this prestigious forum. The decision to share this story of mine came to spotlight after months of reluctance & indecision to share and as a result of the stage of deterioration regarding the physical abnormality. That I truly regret!!!

First & foremost what I'm about to say here is about the strange body growth that attacked my left foot, above my left eye & most disturbing right now the bony protuberance on my forehead during my service year in Benin City in 2021, though the last in the list was habit induced which started before I was called-up for NYSC but not very noticeable while the others still remains a mystery to me how it started, at that time my colleagues make jest of me that "you played Johnny with Benin girls abi which is absolutely false. But those on my foot & left eye subsided with the help of an kind elder-state dad in my area.

Now the one disturbing right now is the bony protuberance I've on my forehead which is at a degenerating stage, it's actually began with a childhood habit of mine which involves rubbing my thumb knuckle roughly on my other finger which I find pleasurable now this habit metamorphosed recently & upgraded to my forehead but I only did it when I'm sad, not knowing that I'm causing injury to my forehead but then when I noticed some little bump I stopped it even before I went for service, since then it's just growing.

Please I need all the help I can get right now.

Look for any good hospital to remove it, if not it will keep growing and be malignant later. Good luck.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by JaneYave(f): 5:32am On Jun 11, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Can be operated
By a good doctor and standard hospital oooo. This is because most growth re-surface if not properly removed. Do not be scared, it can be taken care of
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by dandadee: 5:40am On Jun 11, 2023
Its a bony hard painless swelling i assume. Its called osteoma. Its a benign growth. You will need a surgical removal. Theres an option for a scar-less removal with small hairline incisions and tunnel equipment.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by FireUpNow(m): 6:00am On Jun 11, 2023
Oga please visit the hospital and see a doctor jare.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by seniorkachion(m): 6:08am On Jun 11, 2023
Surgery.
A man in my village with a huge growth on his forehead like yours was operated. He's fine now. If it hadn't been removed, it might have covered his whole forehead by now,because it was growing and his surgery was over 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by prof22(m): 6:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Get to the hospital and see a doctor, maybe it’s just a lump. Calm down. Visit a doctor. You will be fine.
Mekoyaw:
Good day to everyone on this prestigious forum. The decision to share this story of mine came to spotlight after months of reluctance & indecision to share and as a result of the stage of deterioration regarding the physical abnormality. That I truly regret!!!

First & foremost what I'm about to say here is about the strange body growth that attacked my left foot, above my left eye & most disturbing right now the bony protuberance on my forehead during my service year in Benin City in 2021, though the last in the list was habit induced which started before I was called-up for NYSC but not very noticeable while the others still remains a mystery to me how it started, at that time my colleagues make jest of me that "you played Johnny with Benin girls abi which is absolutely false. But those on my foot & left eye subsided with the help of an kind elder-state dad in my area.

Now the one disturbing right now is the bony protuberance I've on my forehead which is at a degenerating stage, it's actually began with a childhood habit of mine which involves rubbing my thumb knuckle roughly on my other finger which I find pleasurable now this habit metamorphosed recently & upgraded to my forehead but I only did it when I'm sad, not knowing that I'm causing injury to my forehead but then when I noticed some little bump I stopped it even before I went for service, since then it's just growing.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Medphy: 6:20am On Jun 11, 2023
Please πŸ™ visit a tertiary hospital close to you at their surgical out patient department. Then request for biopsy. I hope it will help please you should do so ASAP.
Mekoyaw:

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Wodru: 6:47am On Jun 11, 2023
[left][/left] smiley
AkumTemi:

Please manage the token from me, I pray that the mighty hand of God will grant you healing.
thanks
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Snowx: 6:48am On Jun 11, 2023
Some comments here might plunge you into depression, i had a freind that developed this but later I didn't see it on his face, I asked i was told it was operated..no fear go for surgery.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by drlateef: 6:56am On Jun 11, 2023
It is most likely to be a benign lipoma. It can be removed easily through surgery.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Sijo01(f): 6:59am On Jun 11, 2023
No where in your post did you state you've seeked for medical help and got no solution. You're here blaming your service host (Benin City) and Bini girls.

You never ready. 😑

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by chiboycue: 7:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

The help you can get right now is to visit a good medical doctor in a general hospital or teaching hospital for medical advice and counselling.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by KensonAbule(m): 7:10am On Jun 11, 2023
Go for surgery, no need for panic
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Amayabor1: 7:10am On Jun 11, 2023
3seriez:

If you research on the topic, experts have suggested if it doesn't hurt, you can ignore it because most cases are not terminal. But for peace of mind, he can seek medical advice as I suggested.

Please, stop saying this. There is no expert that suggested that a growth on the face should be ignored if it doesn't hurt.

Aesthetics/cosmetics is a good reason for a person to seek surgery. That swelling is on his face. It's not as if it's on back where clothes can cover it or on any other part of the body where people can't easily see it. It's on the face. Any swelling that may disturb a patient psychologically or reduce their self esteem is a very good reason to remove that growth even if it doesn't hurt or it is not increasing in size.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Meditation01(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2023
Meditation is the freeing of ourselves from all mental states and concepts of self.But it really begins with a focus,with a restraining of the life force or the life energy.So you look at your object of concentration for,say,45 minutes.Put a watch there,take out a clock,time yourself.Then,after you have done it for,let's say,45 minutes,if your time period is half an hour,and you've really tried just to see that one thing,to look at it-you can blink,you can shift your position a little bit if you need to-but then after you've done it for half your meditation,close your eyes and now do the same thing focusing on one of the three chakras,either the navel center,around the navel;the median center,which is in the center of the chest around the heart,or the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
I recommend that you focus on these three centers in rotation.So Monday morning,do your navel center;Tuesday,the center of the chest;Wednesday,the third eye,which is between the eyebrows and a little bit above.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by rigarmortis: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2023
An abnormal growth bro. Not really a big deal. Minor surgery will get rid of it
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by wasuka14(m): 7:12am On Jun 11, 2023
You are now Koko sharia

Mekoyaw:

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Invest4growth: 7:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Please go to a proper hospital and get is surgically removed and tested. The size can become bigger and damage your entire face , eyes, brain and confidence if you allow it. Take action today. Do not be afraid. Be prayerful and hopeful. Go to a teaching hospital
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by naijaebay: 7:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Good news there is atleast one solution that is not expensive and those not involve surgery.
You will need to get Castor Oil .Make sure the one you get says Cold Pressed. You will need to apply it to this area every night and if possible during the day. Try to wash the area with soap and let it dry before applying castor oil.

You should start noticing some shrinkage around the 3rd week mark but it may take up to 2 -3 months. Just keep faith and do as instructed.

Remember to come back an update us with the good news after it disappears. Jumia has some castor oil for under 3k

https://www./cold-pressed-castor-oil-70ml-castor-mpg1835332.html

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Uncleodi(m): 7:22am On Jun 11, 2023
3seriez:
Most likely a forehead Osteoma. If it doesn't hurt, you can ignore it. Or go meet a dermatologist or plastic surgeon for consultation. Nothing to panic too much about.

Most likely
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by elonize(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Guy its a sign that u too get sense grin
Sorry for making humour out of dis,am just trying to mk u relax.
Maybe ur family has history of growth dis can only b removed via surgery...
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Thegamingorca(m): 7:24am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

Give us a front view.
I think you have a sebaceous horn
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by koyeni(m): 7:26am On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:

It looks as if your head is giving birth to another head.

OP don't be scared, afterall two heads are better than one
Someone is having a medical condition and this is what you can spew out....to imagine that your comment even got likes. You guys are pathetic
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by OblorOblor: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2023
I believe you'll be fine if you go under the knife, and I hope it's not cancerous.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by MrAmbrose(m): 7:33am On Jun 11, 2023
Hmmm, I have one man in my area, but his is at the back of his head, although he's not even bothered about it, he's just relaxed and that has been there for many years now.
Pls go and see and surgeon, this is terrible.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by inspector1(m): 7:42am On Jun 11, 2023
Op it's called lipoma, visit any good hospital for surgical operation. It will be removed it nothing special.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by ritamide(m): 7:43am On Jun 11, 2023
Don't be panicky, it's not a serious issue. It's accumulation of fat, it can be operated. I know someone who had it and it was removed like two years ago. Go to a good Government Hospital or a Private one if you are buoyant enough. Private gonuse you chop money sha o-o.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.