Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead (78957 Views)

A Strange Growth On My Mom's Face / Abnormal Growth On My Forehead And Wrist / Please Help!! I Have A Growth On My Forehead (pics Attached) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Gbemini(m): 7:44am On Jun 11, 2023
id4sho:
RIP loading
you are not a human .. idiot
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by blueivy8: 7:50am On Jun 11, 2023
You just said something without any meaning undecided
Acekidc4:
Amadioha don hammer you better Knock for Head, I feel for you Bros..............Goan appease the gods, they might be on your case.

Bros in all honesty i don't know what's the cause but why not go to a medical center to detect what is wrong.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by ajani1978(m): 7:52am On Jun 11, 2023
You may become Bulldog later if care is not taken
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by ConfidentialDoc: 7:55am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:
Good day to everyone on this prestigious forum. The decision to share this story of mine came to spotlight after months of reluctance & indecision to share and as a result of the stage of deterioration regarding the physical abnormality. That I truly regret!!!

First & foremost what I'm about to say here is about the strange body growth that attacked my left foot, above my left eye & most disturbing right now the bony protuberance on my forehead during my service year in Benin City in 2021, though the last in the list was habit induced which started before I was called-up for NYSC but not very noticeable while the others still remains a mystery to me how it started, at that time my colleagues make jest of me that "you played Johnny with Benin girls abi which is absolutely false. But those on my foot & left eye subsided with the help of an kind elder-state dad in my area.

Now the one disturbing right now is the bony protuberance I've on my forehead which is at a degenerating stage, it's actually began with a childhood habit of mine which involves rubbing my thumb knuckle roughly on my other finger which I find pleasurable now this habit metamorphosed recently & upgraded to my forehead but I only did it when I'm sad, not knowing that I'm causing injury to my forehead but then when I noticed some little bump I stopped it even before I went for service, since then it's just growing.

Please I need all the help I can get right now.

Dermoid cyst

Surgically remove it.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Lama70(m): 7:56am On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:

It looks as if your head is giving birth to another head.

OP don't be scared, afterall two heads are better than one

This is childish and insensitive, therefore nauseating to every right-thinking person except those who hit the "likes" button for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by charlizonto: 8:11am On Jun 11, 2023
Bro it's called lipoma..it can be removed surgically
I once had it at the back of my neck and I got it removed successfully

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by NickD(m): 8:13am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:
Good day to everyone on this prestigious forum. The decision to share this story of mine came to spotlight after months of reluctance & indecision to share and as a result of the stage of deterioration regarding the physical abnormality. That I truly regret!!!

First & foremost what I'm about to say here is about the strange body growth that attacked my left foot, above my left eye & most disturbing right now the bony protuberance on my forehead during my service year in Benin City in 2021, though the last in the list was habit induced which started before I was called-up for NYSC but not very noticeable while the others still remains a mystery to me how it started, at that time my colleagues make jest of me that "you played Johnny with Benin girls abi which is absolutely false. But those on my foot & left eye subsided with the help of an kind elder-state dad in my area.

Now the one disturbing right now is the bony protuberance I've on my forehead which is at a degenerating stage, it's actually began with a childhood habit of mine which involves rubbing my thumb knuckle roughly on my other finger which I find pleasurable now this habit metamorphosed recently & upgraded to my forehead but I only did it when I'm sad, not knowing that I'm causing injury to my forehead but then when I noticed some little bump I stopped it even before I went for service, since then it's just growing.

Go see a doctor instead of looking out for Internet remedy

1 Like

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Alonso91(m): 8:25am On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:

Haaaba Nigerians and Savage...
Always making fun outta serious issue,Who did this to us?
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Maravel(m): 8:28am On Jun 11, 2023
It could just be a benign forehead Lipoma which can be surgically removed
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Reference(m): 8:29am On Jun 11, 2023
All chorusing in agreement that, 'go and see a doctor', but when it comes to the politics and governance of a better healthcare system then the divisions arise between the, 'they can go to hell for all I care', to the, 'they should continue striking till the earth freezes over...'. No one takes anything serious until seriousness visits him or her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by humberjade: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Amayabor1:

That is not true. A growth like this doesn't need drugs. For this kind of growth, it is to remove a part of it or remove the whole growth and send to the lab so they can use microscope to look at it.

Drugs are not used to treat growths like this. You don't even need CT scan or xray for this op's growth.

Seems you have a problem comprehending what a typed...where did I say drug can cure it? I said only surgery is the answer...all I am trying to say is that, there is no cure for the OP's condition
without cutting open his skin.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Allanoba: 8:30am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

May the lord heal you in Jesus name Amen 🙏🙏🙏 when u r healed don't run away from Jesus and continue to share your testimony
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Adesina6634: 8:54am On Jun 11, 2023
Please don't try to Robb it with any substance... Just leave it as e dey . Same things happened to my forehead.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by nwanyiugbo122(f): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2023
This happened to my younger brother, it was removed by surgery.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:03am On Jun 11, 2023
Maybe you're developing a super power grin Wat will b ur super hero name? Headward grin
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Beey(f): 9:41am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

Looks like a lipoma. In most cases they are non-cancerous and can grow on different parts of the body.Go on YouTube and watch “Dr Pimple popper”. You’ll see her operating on lipomas. However, am just guessing, am not a dermatologist. Best best is for you to be operated on and have a biopsy carried out. Please don’t use any funny methods that people here might advise. Just got to a dermatologist.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by IGBOGENE27(m): 9:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Mekoyaw:

There's no cause for alarm bro, all you just need is a surgery and the seed will be removed. I've seen someone with a similar case and a surgery brought an end to it.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Abemy(m): 10:02am On Jun 11, 2023
I don't know the medical term to describe this, but the Tiv people of Benue call it "Gom" it can be operated locally and removed. It can be removed from the hospital too, but if any of the roots is left unremoved, it will regenerate in a space of two months.

Of after operation, the pains doesn't subside with two days, it was not properly operated.

Thanks.

OP, does the tomoil cause you headache?
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by pps1759(m): 10:04am On Jun 11, 2023
This your mouth no go kill you 🤖🤖🤖
MetroLane:

Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Emmanuel909090: 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
What anger can cause.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2023
Amayabor1:

That is not true. A growth like this doesn't need drugs. For this kind of growth, it is to remove a part of it or remove the whole growth and send to the lab so they can use microscope to look at it.

Drugs are not used to treat growths like this. You don't even need CT scan or xray for this op's growth.

How can you be talking like this?

Have you examined the mass?? What's the consistency: cystic, soft, firm, hard or stony hard?
It's amazing how some of you know everything and reach conclusions just by looking at social media pictures.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Joseph90452: 10:15am On Jun 11, 2023
That is a horn.maybe you are hell boy
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by MaverickA3: 10:29am On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:

grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by grafixdon: 10:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Rub sheabutter morning and evening for 3 weeks, I promise you, it'll dissappear
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Finchmgh: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2023
GODPUNISHALABI:
Its nothing just ganglion or so..... growing on ur forehead no worry no be cancer when u get money go fmc make them comot am,this thing been do my papa na fatty tissue dey inside
Ganglion only occurs at the joints. Precisely movable joints
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by dives(m): 10:51am On Jun 11, 2023
justcallbuki:
I've too on my forehead,not as big as yours it has been there for like 2 years now,am planning to remove the lipoma,although I hear there's a cream For it,but Expensive
Hi. I have same too. Pls what cream might that be?
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by okayman4real(m): 10:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Where you reside? Pls call this number. 08106324451 it can be treate easily.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by Isokehn(m): 11:17am On Jun 11, 2023
bro hope that isnt sarcoma cancer
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:52am On Jun 11, 2023
Most ppl with hepatitis B have it. Have u bn rested for it?
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by OnyiMba: 12:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
GO AND SEE A MEDICAL DOCTOR.

YOU MAY NEED SURGERY FOR IT TO BE REMOVED.
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by OnyiMba: 12:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
[b][/b][i][/i] wink grin grin grin
Re: I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead by kclub83(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
MetroLane:

I can't stop laughing. Somebody's pain is another person's joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Italy Has Spread Coronavirus To 11 Countries So Far (info Graphic) / 8 Foods That Increases Sperm Count / COVID-19: 16 New Cases Reported, Total now 254 With 44 Discharged And 6 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.