Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . (860 Views)

I Need Friends With Benefit Kind Of Relationship (any Man Interested?) / Wait At What Age Do Girls Stop Playing Mind Games With You? / Mind Games That Work 100 Percent On Women Men Dating Game. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by capetownboyz(m): 7:15pm On Jun 10, 2023
Sthhjtfv
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by budaatum: 7:25pm On Jun 10, 2023
You can start by overcoming your pride that made you "start playing silent treatments" to start with, unless you are a servant to your pride instead of its master.

After all, no one has to play a game they do not want to play unless they are forced to because they are slaves.
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2023
Are you from Cape Town?
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by Snitch24(m): 7:33pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha124:
Are you from Cape Town?
He's capping right grin grin grin
Lmao

1 Like

Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 10, 2023
And you just had to snitch on him..🤣🤣🤣
Snitch24:

Lmao
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by capetownboyz(m): 7:44pm On Jun 10, 2023
Snitch24:

Lmao
dhysryougse
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by capetownboyz(m): 7:50pm On Jun 10, 2023
budaatum:
You can start by overcoming your pride that made you "start playing silent treatments" to start with, unless you are a servant to your pride instead of its master.

After all, no one has to play a game they do not want to play unless they are forced to because they are slaves.
thanks
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jun 10, 2023
Samantha how are you?
Samantha124:
And you just had to snitch on him..🤣🤣🤣
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2023
I'm okay, you?
Merch:
Samantha how are you?
Re: How To Handle Mind Games In A Relationship? Any Idea . by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jun 10, 2023
I’m okay sad
Samantha124:
I'm okay, you?

(1) (Reply)

��� Natural Is Best ��� / Is This A Taboo In IGBO / IBO Land. Let's Discuss / 6 Tips For Men To Get A Woman Wet In Bed - Mensxp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.