Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,276 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? (47000 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Tayorshd87: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
tamdun:
Are u married?
No matter how we explain it,u will never understand until u get there(until u r married ) cool
That's it bro some things can never be understood until you experience it urself when u get there ..

Am experiencing similar things too presently 😡

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Octopusssy(f): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:
I've been observing this for some time now. Once a couple has lived together for ten years,
the closeness between them reduces. As in.. the man no longer sits with the wife to gist or even play. Meanwhile, you'll still see the woman trying to bond and wanting her man to always be around her.

I noticed this in one couple. In fact they are pastor and Mrs. The woman always follows the man every where and wants to sit where he's sitting but the man would clearly avoid her and go out of sight completely when the tailing becomes too much and only come back when the woman is no longer in sight. Why?

No man born of a woman will try such with me, I'll blank you like you're not there.

Women, you too should wise up and stop making yourselves too available. Make yourself a bit scarce and they'll value you.

This is a fallacy of hasty generalisation. My parents have been together for decades but every morning, till this day, my dad goes to her room to gist for long periods, and vice versa. What you have described is a peculiarity, not the norm for many families of which mine is included.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by don89(m): 4:03pm On Jun 14, 2023
E get where e go reach, you go dey see your wife as your sister.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by SKIBiNSKI(m): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
[quote author=sukkot post=123794018][/quote] grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by BrotherFolake: 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2023
😎

when you did not see what you expected.

If you know you know

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by whizzler: 4:06pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

Prayers? These ones are pastors o

Na two by two the man need.

😂 U no Sabi anything. Haven't u heard the saying "familiarity breeds contempt"?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by mibapen: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

I want to believe this the cause because one day the woman approached me and said I should make the cream I'm using for her saying she wants her color to come out. I was shocked cos I felt she's dark and don't know which color she wants to come out again. Or is it because the man is always jokingly calling me girlfriend... I don't know but I suspected she was feeling less attractive or what? Hmmm....
Can I see your pictures please? Like your full body picture
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by buJu234: 4:07pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sex can't keep a marriage,

what does is understanding and working towards a common vision..

And this is easier if u marry a friend!

because immediately after marriage the woman pussy depreciates in value by 50%, with children 70% and age 90%.

Also, economic hardship, looking for money, office politics etc.. kills a man's sex drive by 99.5% especially to his wife..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Cromagnon: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

This their case and most of the ones I've seen is not money. The men have clearly lost interest.
You'll see them sitting with other people outside gisting and laughing while their wives will be alone sitting all by herself. So sad.
He did not lose interest
He got her for a specific purpose
It is not interest
He needed a breeder and assistant
Those are his priorities, not interest

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Ndidi2: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
Tayorshd87:

Happening to me presently ..
If not for society i feel like sending the bull away 😡
Naso e bad reach?

Talk to her naw..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by okine4real: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Definitely not all men lose interest in their wives in future. However any woman who finds herself in this situation should calm down, draw the children to yourself alone, tell them the pain their dad is causing and make sure you have one or two sources of income. Then as the man begins to get older, then you can go ahead and punish him very well. This is where people begin to talk and blame women, they forget the man is reaping what he sowed. Matchew

See you don't even know anything punishing him at old age.... I laugh, that means your husband is poor, if your husband is rich even make he put you for reserve bench, so far he is rich, you can't do nothing, you go wash him yanch if he dey sick, even if the man na 75 years, widows of 60 years, 50 years dey wey won marry your husband sofar he get money. A woman can marry a gorilla so far the Gorilla has money, as a man just make sure you have lots of money, even on your dieing bed, I would not put the exact strategy here so you ladies would not see it and so also my wife can't stumble on my write up some day, but for that old age, I get a perfect plan when go make my wife stay by my side till I die.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Victormbung: 4:10pm On Jun 14, 2023
such won't happen when there is fear of God among the two couple. love with fear of God have no end.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by anidat77(m): 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
don89:
E get where e go reach, you go dey see your wife as your sister.

hmmmm....really....I thought it was the other way round. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
Excess nagging
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by sukkot: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
ghiloman28:
Average women are just problematic no matter how good you are to them expecially ladies of nowadays. You must be very lucky to find one good one.
Sometimes I feel those that don’t have wife at home are enjoying
grin thats me. edakun i am taking application for wife oo

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by PrettyIfy7: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2023
Because they marry not for love.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by jetson06: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
I have been married for 3 years and I don alreadyn taya for my wife.

Marriage is bullshit. Don't venture into it if you aint mentally and emotionally ready for it.

Finance is also very important because no finance leads to no romance. No finance will result in your wife disrespecting you willy nilly.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Agunesinjaweola: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
okine4real:

See you don't even know anything punishing him at old age.... I laugh, that means your husband is poor, if your husband is rich even make he put you for reserve bench, so far he is rich, you can't do nothing, you go wash him yanch if he dey sick, even if the man na 75 years, widows of 60 years, 50 years dey wey won marry your husband sofar he get money. A woman can marry a gorilla so far the Gorilla has money, as a man just make sure you have lots of money, even on your dieing bed, I would not put the exact strategy here so you ladies would not see it and so also my wife can't stumble on my write up some day, but for that old age, I get a perfect plan when go make my wife stay by my side till I die.
Brilliant idea 👍
As long as Men ensure to have a good financial plan as a backup at old age, you don't have to beg any women that abandon you for her kids.
This is the only way to make yourself happy.
Otherwise, women will abandon you to spend holiday abroad with your children with the excuses of helping to help care of the grandchildren while you await money transfer from abroad. Men should invest wisely and don't ever rely on your children at old age as most of our rich bosses have failed in this area.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Alvin212(m): 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2023
I hate loose vaginna and flabby boobs

Overly stretched vaginna

Fat tummy

Flabby boobs

Infact, pusssy wey don vomit baby no dey sweet again

Advice: Men should have at least 6 side chicks
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Sunnyski: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:
I've been observing this for some time now. Once a couple has lived together for ten years,
the closeness between them reduces. As in.. the man no longer sits with the wife to gist or even play. Meanwhile, you'll still see the woman trying to bond and wanting her man to always be around her.

I noticed this in one couple. In fact they are pastor and Mrs. The woman always follows the man every where and wants to sit where he's sitting but the man would clearly avoid her and go out of sight completely when the tailing becomes too much and only come back when the woman is no longer in sight. Why?

No man born of a woman will try such with me, I'll blank you like you're not there.

Women, you too should wise up and stop making yourselves too available. Make yourself a bit scarce and they'll value you.

Never say never. You'll never see it coming.

You're not God by make such statement that "no man born of a woman will try such with you ".

Instead praying to your God for a peaceful and loving marriage you're spewing trash.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by sukkot: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2023
buJu234:
Sex can't keep a marriage,

what does is understanding and working towards a common vision..

And this is easier if u marry a friend!

because immediately after marriage the woman pussy depreciates in value by 50%, with children 70% and age 90%.

Also, economic hardship, looking for money, office politics etc.. kills a man's sex drive by 99.5% especially to his wife..
edakun so no appreciation value ?

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by thrillionaire(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

So what do you suggest the married woman do to get their husbands attention and fully attracted to them?

Practical tips o.
Types of outfits suitable for indoor parole and other tips on their looks.
for me, Kim Kardashians lifestyle is the way to go, without the sex controversies ofcourse. Look your beautiful best always and make money such that other men desire you. Watch your husband chase you instead.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by hardon1(m): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2023
90% of the comments here are from unmarried people... Hence I don't take it serious.

The major thing is long throat and lack of contentment in men. Whether you like it or not, the woman you marry today will never remain in same shape for the next 10 years.

As humans, we loose our looks with age be it a man or woman. Am yet to be married but I have conceived within myself that whichever lady I marry, a time will come when her skin will lose its smoothness, her breast will sag, her stomach will bulge from childbirth

When these begin to unfold, I wouldn't see it as a surprise or bore. It's ok for women to try to look good as they age. But men should not abandon their women just because they are out of shape.

Come to think of it, even you the man, your shape and other room performance must have dropped tremendously too

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by diogo23: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

Shut up and say what you know , I wonder how unmarried people know what married people is going through
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Alvin212(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jossyfine:
All the comments above have not actually hit the nail in the right place. The major issue is that African marriages are not laced with romance and affection.
How do I mean?
* Most couple stop showing affection to each other once they start bearing kids and over see finish has crawled into their marriage.
* African couples rarely make out for themselves alone in terms of going on dates ( at least once in a while)
* Marriage is what you put in it ,that’s what you get, you should learn to do things together ie weekends both man and wife can create time to put the huz in order( not by force) but with love cuz it creates bond between couples.
*You can create low budget vacation for just you both without the kids.
*Once in a while try having sex outside the huz, look for an affordable hotel around ur area and maybe do just one night.
* Marriage shouldn’t be about the kids, cuz have noticed what most couple talk about the kids, bills and family issues.Spice it up a little and gist about ur selves, probably the sex you had the previous night😜
* Let there be stewardship ( you guys should always review ur attitude towards each other by asking if each is meeting up expectations etc)*

*Most African couple rarely send romantic messages unlike when they were dating when most times you wake up to see sweet soul piercing messages from ur lover. But in marriage all the messages are for purchases of huz hold items.

Marriage is sweet but not in Africa. Africa marriages are very boring😭

Am just wondering how I survived 10 freaking years 😳😳😳and it’s still counting 😔

Hole wey don vomit baby and
And Hole wey never vomit baby can't be the same

I blame it on child birth
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by delishpot: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

This their case and most of the ones I've seen is not money. The men have clearly lost interest.
You'll see them sitting with other people outside gisting and laughing while their wives will be alone sitting all by herself. So sad.

Clearly you can see that they married for the title not because they have interest in making it work. So why are you wondering? They just wanted to have a woman who will have their babies and bear the title of wife. Most likely family or occupational pressure led them to marry .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Kajaard: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

Women get unattractive at a very fast rate when

1. when they give birth and start putting on weight
2. when they start eating everything in sight and become fat like a cow
3. when they become relaxed after marriage and stop taking care of themselves. They start having very offensive mouth, body and vagina odours, putting on very unattractive clothes etc
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by whizzler: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jman06:
Most women become unattractive once married. That's why married men cheat.

Imagine seeing one hippopotamus with oversized grandma panties everyday. The man is bound to lose interest in her. If not for children and what the society would say, most married men would chase their wives away after few years of marriage.

Hmmmmm, it's really a man's world whether we like it or not. Some women may lose guard and not be as they were before marriage. But my dear, marriage and especially child bearing naturally take their toll on women. After childbirth the body cannot return to normal, some become fat naturally no matter how much they try not to, caring for infants and looking Behind is way much difficult than some men and unmarried people see it and so and do forth.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Gamesmart: 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

1. He has seen her finish (that is, over familiarity); even if she herself is bothered to impress, she is no more that impressive to him.

2. She would most likely have declined in looks, as women age like milk.

3. There are better looking women out there now, that also look like a new thing to him, and that he wants and he is now regretting the one he has hooked permanently with.

4. He has spent years listening to her nagging, her illogical arguments, her selfish arguments, her high expectations, her emotional baggage and he is sick and tired of these.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by lawkenoz(m): 4:28pm On Jun 14, 2023
The problem is people are becoming more hedonistic in this modern era and it's more evident on the side of women. A good marriage most times is boring, the economy isn't good and few families can afford a certain kind of lifestyle. Most families bust their behinds just to live comfortably and sort the bills after which nothing is left for entertainment.

That's why both couples should have something going for them, woman are social and so are men. Men married for that long obviously won't want their wives following them up and down, she should have her own social circle and engage in whatever social activutu women do. Always depending on your partner to provide stimulation and happiness is what most married women suffer from.

Typically Good men in marriage love stability and boring routines, they are used to such. Problem is social media and modern lifestyle encourages hedonism people, always seeking for pleasure and stimulation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Tonytonex(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

sorry ehn!
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by amanhookin: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2023
These women most time lost the man along the way...
Giving the children attention while the man felt not being attended to.
Men will not talk. They'll act by finding attention from somewhere else.
Some find theirs (attention) in another woman/women, some in gisting with friends, some watching football, some in drinking, etc.
By the time the woman (wife) comes back needing the man's (hubby) attention, he is already gone.

May God save all our homes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

See The 'Weird' Cake A Woman Gave Her Husband / You Can’t Have Your Husband Alone -three Women Tell Housewife / Guys Can You Do This? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.