Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,883 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? (47216 Views)

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Their Wives After Few Years In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by tamdun: 3:49pm On Jun 14, 2023
Are u married?
No matter how we explain it,u will never understand until u get there(until u r married ) cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Agunesinjaweola: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2023
When you eat the same food every time, it's become tasteless and you need a spicy stuff for fresh nutrients.
That's the reason God created varieties which is the spice 🫚 of life!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by ledaman: 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2023
Your spouse should be your best friend, Marriage without communication or bound is definitely going to collapse. Attraction is just mindset.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by SHIVA001: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
E be like say side chick never give you correct deepthroat before abi. You go forget your wife name

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by akanfe30: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2023
b3llo:
Child birth is a game changer. Some men loose interest in their wives immediately after she has put to bed.
I agree with you but don't leave out the unnecessary shift of attention by women when children arrive. At that point, some men go astray.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by FireUpNow(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2023
It's because of infidelity. Most married women make wrong moves with other men outside and once the man finds out he begin avoiding the woman like a disease. Some married women lie too much even if it's very obvious that they are lying to their husbands.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Raymeg7(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:
I've been observing this for some time now. Once a couple has lived together for ten years,
the closeness between them reduces. As in.. the man no longer sits with the wife to gist or even play. Meanwhile, you'll still see the woman trying to bond and wanting her man to always be around her.

I noticed this in one couple. In fact they are pastor and Mrs. The woman always follows the man every where and wants to sit where he's sitting but the man would clearly avoid her and go out of sight completely when the tailing becomes too much and only come back when the woman is no longer in sight. Why?

No man born of a woman will try such with me, I'll blank you like you're not there.

Women, you too should wise up and stop making yourselves too available. Make yourself a bit scarce and they'll value you.

. My dear is not everyone ok, don't generalized it as if every man is the same,

I have been with my wife for over 18 years now, I was 29 and she was 22 when we got married, since that time till now, people call us twins, we have two cars and we both use one, either she drives or I drive, we have 4 boys, my first son is 16 years and he always said that he will always wish the wife he marries will be like us, so my dear try and find out why the man is misbehaving, not that they don't have such people, but they are not many, if ur wife is a nice and neat person is hard for a man not to love her, some women are dirty and they nag allot

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by ghiloman28(m): 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2023
H
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Malory: 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
Marry first. That's if any man pities you enough to consider you a wife. From the tone of your write-up, you sound like a problematic woman. Men run away from your type.

You are a woman. Discuss with the average Nigerian woman and you will see how vacuous, totally incurious and possessing zero intellectual and conversational abilities they are. So you want a Nigerian man to bore himself to death with that?
This is the best response so far. Women especially Nigerian women are empty headed. They can't hold any intelligent discussion. They are only good at nagging. At times, I used to wonder what is inside their head. They find fault in almost everything. How do you now expect a man, after a hard day work, to sit down and talk with such creature that won't contribute any meaningful thing to your discussion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Chetas81(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2023
Liability

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Chetas81(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
SHIVA001:
E be like say side chick never give you correct deepthroat before abi. You go forget your wife name
game of choice unless your wife hate what you enjoy
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by UptownVibes(m): 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
Na the whole nairaland members dey view the thread.
The truth is ,Love or Lust has expiring date.. That's the reason why

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by 10thTenthMan: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:
I've been observing this for some time now. Once a couple has lived together for ten years,
the closeness between them reduces. As in.. the man no longer sits with the wife to gist or even play. Meanwhile, you'll still see the woman trying to bond and wanting her man to always be around her.

I noticed this in one couple. In fact, they are pastor and Mrs. The woman always follows the man everywhere and wants to sit where he's sitting but the man would clearly avoid her and go out of sight completely when the tailing becomes too much and only come back when the woman is no longer in sight. Why?

No man born of a woman will try such with me, I'll blank you like you're not there.

Women, you too should wise up and stop making yourselves too available. Make yourself a bit scarce and they'll value you.

It is because they (both MEN AND WOMEN) foolishly think marriage operates on auto pilot. It is self-deceit and lies to claim that it is the men that loose interest. The women also lose interest but in Nigeria who born dem well to talk? This is why when they go overseas, where they are better protected and have rights, they swing into action and express their loss of interest, even as far as initiating divorce.

Marriage is AN INSTITUTION. It takes consciously planned and organized efforts to keep it alive, strong, and progressive. Marriage does not remove boredom. Love does not override 'see finish'. Marital vows do not stop disinterest in a person. Trust does not stop a mans private part from entering his side chic's private part. Neither will trust stop a married woman's panties from being removed by her manfriend she is cheating with. MARRIAGE TAKES CONSIOUS EFFORT TO ENSURE AND PRMOTE THE LOVE, COMPANIONSHIP, FAITHFULNESS, RESPECT, BONDING, ROMANCE, SEX, COOPERATION, COORDINATION, RESPECT, etc.

How many married couples know marriages have phases? How many married couples know about the effects of midlife crises on marriage and how to ensure it does not affect their marriages? How many Nigerian women know the effects of menopause on their being receptive to romance , love and their libido? They dont. They would rather blame ''evil arrow'' and take advice from hair saloon gists. How many Nigerian women have sense not to drag pastors into their affairs? How many women know they need to be loyal, faithful and respect a man as he remains faithful, leads, protects, provides, assists, and sets perfect example for the kids? How many couples know to ensure that family members do not influence their decisions or breed partiality in decisions taken? How many Nigerian women bathe and look good when the man is coming home? How many Nigerian men hit the gym and develop muscles and trim their pot bellies, so the woman is attracted? How many married couples know the effects of kids and the pressure it puts on marriage and romance? How many partners know the effects of finances on love, romance, and marriage?

It is not every problem that is prayed away. Problems that you can solve with the same brain that God has given you. You expect that your spouse's feelings, psyche, emotions, mentality, etc. should be overridden by the Bible or other religious books abi? They should ignore all issues and quote books and verses without conscious efforts to salvage the marriage, then a miracle or magic will happen. Una never see anything. Marriage takes work and effort. By both the man and woman. Romance needs to be kept alive. Love needs to be kept alive. Respect needs to be kept alive. Sexual pleasure needs to be kept alive.

THESE NEED TO BE DONE AGAINST ALL ODDS AND CHALLENGES. Only then does the joy from the experience in marriage come.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Mamzi: 3:57pm On Jun 14, 2023
So many women nags alot at home. As a Man, all you are thinking of is how to live up your responsibility, but the woman is always nagging on irrelevant issues, also once a woman gives birth like twice or thrice, some become overweight, out of shape and also affects their hygiene.. So the attraction will reduce drastically. A Man is moved by what he sees

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Tayorshd87: 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jman06:
Most women become unattractive once married. That's why married men cheat.

Imagine seeing one hippopotamus with oversized grandma panties everyday. The man is bound to lose interest in her. If not for children and what the society would say, most married men would chase their wives away after few years of marriage.

Happening to me presently ..
If not for society i feel like sending the bull away 😡

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Hassanmaye(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

This their case and most of the ones I've seen is not money. The men have clearly lost interest.
You'll see them sitting with other people outside gisting and laughing while their wives will be alone sitting all by herself. So sad.
For me actually is see finish. The fact that I will be banging same woman everyday, I need two wives.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by JERRY1925(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Jossyfine:
All the comments above have not actually hit the nail in the right place. The major issue is that African marriages are not laced with romance and affection.
How do I mean?
* Most couple stop showing affection to each other once they start bearing kids and over see finish has crawled into their marriage.
* African couples rarely make out for themselves alone in terms of going on dates ( at least once in a while)
* Marriage is what you put in it ,that’s what you get, you should learn to do things together ie weekends both man and wife can create time to put the huz in order( not by force) but with love cuz it creates bond between couples.
*You can create low budget vacation for just you both without the kids.
*Once in a while try having sex outside the huz, look for an affordable hotel around ur area and maybe do just one night.
* Marriage shouldn’t be about the kids, cuz have noticed what most couple talk about the kids, bills and family issues.Spice it up a little and gist about ur selves, probably the sex you had the previous night😜
* Let there be stewardship ( you guys should always review ur attitude towards each other by asking if each is meeting up expectations etc)*

*Most African couple rarely send romantic messages unlike when they were dating when most times you wake up to see sweet soul piercing messages from ur lover. But in marriage all the messages are for purchases of huz hold items.

Marriage is sweet but not in Africa. Africa marriages are very boring😭

Am just wondering how I survived 10 freaking years 😳😳😳and it’s still counting 😔

The white do all this..but most of them are still unhappy. Infact..there's high rate of divorce.
Marriage no get Manual.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Patwitme(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2023
Nature
Two of them become so compatible like bro n sis
Imagine being naked infront of ur siblings there's no way u will anything

The same thing applicable to that's
That's why they see it outside temptation wanting will com

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Chetas81(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
That's why couples need prayer
pastor oyakilome did not pray Abbi 😜

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
Law of diminishing return cool and thats why most men cheat

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by ehay(f): 3:59pm On Jun 14, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Mindlog:

Then in their later years when their children are grown and left the house, those people outside are long gone, same men would accuse the wives they ignored in their youth of now ignoring them in their old age as their wives have divested emotionally.

Nwannem iji okwu...were aka.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by ChronicGp(m): 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
An African man doesn't marry one (1) wife.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by OZIOGU1: 4:00pm On Jun 14, 2023
It depends not all men, my marriage will be 10yrs in August blessed with 4kids 2boys and 2girls I am 36yrs and she is 31yrs and I can tell you that, I always want to be with my wife same from her too, one important thing women should learn is communication in their marriage, talk to your husband and ask questions in the most polite manner, age difference matters too, women should also learn to package themselves and wear what will turn the man on,

Most importantly pray and seek Gods guidance, May Allah be with us all Amin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by AndrewTate(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Definitely not all men lose interest in their wives in future. However any woman who finds herself in this situation should calm down, draw the children to yourself alone, tell them the pain their dad is causing and make sure you have one or two sources of income. Then as the man begins to get older, then you can go ahead and punish him very well. This is where people begin to talk and blame women, they forget the man is reaping what he sowed. Matchew
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Pardubice: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

I noticed this in one couple. In fact they are pastor and Mrs. The woman always follows the man every where and wants to sit where he's sitting but the man would clearly avoid her and go out of sight completely when the tailing becomes too much and only come back when the woman is no longer in sight. Why?

pretender and a home wrecker .
Do u think say men send u??
Since ur life na weak men u don dey meet.
Meet someo real men and misbehave make we give u ur low life position.
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by sukkot: 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
SKIBiNSKI:
How can a man be forking the same smelly vagina for 5,10 or 15 years? No way!!! And oh! A man marries his slim, clean, pretty, hygienic and smells nice wife, suddenlly after few years of marriage his wife turns into a fat assed nearly obese, smelly, rotten teeth, lazy wrinkled woman who smells really bad and snores in bed.

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by walexbiz(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
Sunmolar:

At 10yrs after marriage, experience would teach things about women that 2yrs in marriage or bachelorhood can't teach you.

Most times the attitude of the wife will blow off the roof. If you stay to argue with her.... people of the society will say 'you are man now '.... What most men do to avoid a nagging wife is to stay out.

Thank you my brother, you must be married to understand that in marriages people change especially women. When you see a man avoiding a woman it's because of unnecessary wahala from the woman. If she joins you in a conversation she would always seek clarification later about what you said earlier. Some it would mean the beginning of another malice after a just resolved conflict. Every man cherishes peace of mind and in so doing he doesn't want anything that would affect his peace of mind so avoidance is best appreciated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by eagleonearth(m): 4:01pm On Jun 14, 2023
EriMma1:

threads like this are not subject to deliberations by teenagers please...
Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by mjuvey3: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Why won't men lose interest when there are sexy and seductive women everywhere.

It takes courage and determination to survive now as a man without cheating.....It's not easy especially if you're rich.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by ghiloman28(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Average women are just problematic no matter how good you are to them expecially ladies of nowadays. You must be very lucky to find one good one.
Sometimes I feel those that don’t have wife at home are enjoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? by Richpet85: 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2023
Most often men suffer more separation in marriage more than women. In my case it was less than 5years my darling wife became a total stranger and can hardly talk with me, spend time or share her experience, happiness and pains with me. Till today am still looking for way of having my lovingly, kind hearted and sweet wife back. Thou for my peace of mind I have decided to stay on my own and let her leave in her world just to have a peaceful marriage because I can't afford a broken home.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Baby Born With Traditional Beads In Lagos / At What Age Should An Adult Leave Their Parents’ House? / “My Husband Is Gay, I Still Beg Him For Sex – Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.