Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend (2410 Views)

Lady Removed Sex From Her Relationship For 4 Months And This Happened / Is It Too Late To Call Off The Wedding? (Screenshots) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Amber Rose Demanding Sex From Her Boyfriend Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 10, 2023
we have been dating up to 2 months now, b4 she accepted she told me NO SEX in the relationship, i actually thought it all scheme girl use not to look cheap

I visit her house sometimes we kissed and i even sucked her breast but it reach sex she told me she is a virgin and she will keep it

it get to a time last 3 days, i told her no sex no money she sound disappointed and worried, i told her what else she have to offer than sex, but she assure me she will give me sex but not now

Please advise is 2 months too early or too late to ask sex from ur girlfriend, make i know before i spend and invest like a mumu

help a brother man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
You are not even borderd on the current situation in the country angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 10, 2023
CondenseMilk:

not everybody as poor and hungry as u,(no offensees)

1 Like

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2023
kiss
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Prettygirl200(f): 11:55pm On Jun 10, 2023
🥱🥱 Boring thread
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by elmagnifico411(m): 12:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Which wan is no sex no money? Is she a sex worker?

1 Like

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by xest(m): 12:45am On Jun 11, 2023
manoflove22:
we have been dating up to 2 months now, b4 she accepted she told me NO SEX in the relationship, i actually thought it all scheme girl use not to look cheap

I visit her house sometimes we kissed and i even sucked her breast but it reach sex she told me she is a virgin and she will keep it

it get to a time last 3 days, i told her no sex no money she sound disappointed and worried, i told her what else she have to offer than sex, but she assure me she will give me sex but not now

Please advise is 2 months too early or too late to ask sex from ur girlfriend, make i know before i spend and invest like a mumu

help a brother man
Tell her you will give her money not now.

Vice versa

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by ednut1(m): 12:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Lol
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Nonywendy(m): 1:30am On Jun 11, 2023
manoflove22:

help a brother man
U are a mumu man. Under age don full nairaland
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Aboks(m): 2:05am On Jun 11, 2023
Nonywendy:

U are a mumu man. Under age don full nairaland

You don finish am, na heavy mumu man
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by damosky12(m): 5:34am On Jun 11, 2023
manoflove22:

help a brother man

Dear friend, why not spend your time and money on something more productive. You should be in school or somewhere seriously engaged with building your future.

All your threads on NL are all about sex, girlfriend, etc. Don't you have something concrete to borther your head about?

All this sex sex obsession would ruin you and the girl. The both of you should be thinking about and planning for the future, now that you are young and have time...

3 Likes

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Gadafii: 6:17am On Jun 11, 2023
You for no cast the no sense no money package abd wait for her to actually ask for money before you tell her you are always keeping it till when ever

That girl is not a virgin, another guy may probably be smashing her reckless while she’s forming virgin for you, this is why I don’t ask any Nigerian girl to be my girlfriend, NEVER. 😂😂😂😂

neither do i make it a big deal if a girl says no sex bla bla bla, I just laugh and say 👍 ok

As a guy man, it’s proper to be adding some sexual innuendos in your conversation with a girl your interested in, no be until una start to Dey date before you start making such moves, make he mind dey Dey once once that you are sexually active and will go for it if the opportunity comes up and at the same not appear desperate and needy
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Abolodje: 7:12am On Jun 11, 2023
It takes approximately two years to have sex with your girlfriend after asking her out.
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Kvivian692: 7:35am On Jun 11, 2023
Touch her quite often, find her weakness and you're good to go.thanks me later.
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Hamachi(f): 8:59am On Jun 11, 2023
Wait until it's an issue. For example, a few weeks into seeing each other, I went with my bf-to-be to her parents' place to pick something up. He wasn't expecting them to be there, but they were. He introduced me as his friend.

In the car afterwards, I told him I chuckled to myself when he said that. He replied, "Well, I wasn't going to say 'the girl I'm sleeping with,' and I didn't think you'd appreciate me saying girlfriend." I replied, "You can say girlfriend." "I didn't think that's what you wanted." "It is. Can I call you my girlfriend?" "Ha, yes." "Sweet."

By calling her your girlfriend, you're saying you would rather have a relationship with her than sleep with all of the other women who will ever be interested. When you are sure that's the case, and no sooner, that is when you either bring it up, or say yes when she does.
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Allisgud: 9:46am On Jun 11, 2023
Suck her and caress her at weak point,she go wide and spray her legs for u to shook ur gbola🤔🤔
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by ThatrealestApex: 10:21am On Jun 11, 2023
Do people actually ASK for sex? I thought it just happens? undecided

Omoh, many things dey wey I never learn oo shocked

1 Like

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by DeJoeee(m): 1:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
E be like nairaland dey ment.
I comment for one thread e dey show for another thread

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Proserpina: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 8:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hamachi:
Wait until it's an issue. For example, a few weeks into seeing each other, I went with my bf-to-be to her parents' place to pick something up. He wasn't expecting them to be there, but they were. He introduced me as his friend.

In the car afterwards, I told him I chuckled to myself when he said that. He replied, "Well, I wasn't going to say 'the girl I'm sleeping with,' and I didn't think you'd appreciate me saying girlfriend." I replied, "You can say girlfriend." "I didn't think that's what you wanted." "It is. Can I call you my girlfriend?" "Ha, yes." "Sweet."

By calling her your girlfriend, you're saying you would rather have a relationship with her than sleep with all of the other women who will ever be interested. When you are sure that's the case, and no sooner, that is when you either bring it up, or say yes when she does.
What are you even saying?

1 Like

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by kelspinall(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
childish lols
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Womanizer(m): 5:06am On Jun 12, 2023
There's nothing like asking too early in this instance, if you make a very good impression on a lady you will fúck her the very first day you meet!

I'm talking from experience cos I have done this several times before grin

2 Likes

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by linearity: 5:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Abolodje:
It takes approximately two years to have sex with your girlfriend after asking her out.

WOW! Na him bi say dem don reduce am bi that na. It use to be five years before oh!
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Donire: 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Womanizer:
There's nothing like asking too early I'm this instance, if you make a very good impression on a lady you will fúck her the very first day you meet!

I'm talking from experience cos I have done this several times before grin

You said it all, happen yesterday. I called her to visit me, she said "I'm not coming to your house o". I said no p, let's sit out. We hang out and gist, as I wan go drop babe, after flexing enough sauce chicken. She said what did you cook in the house, I know say na scope. I ask her you want to come to my place, she said yes. Bros na this morning she go.

Mind you she's working , earning like good sum o

1 Like

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by Hamachi(f): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2023
lipsrsealed
JOACHINpedro:

What are you even saying?
Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by JOACHINpedro: 5:36pm On Jun 12, 2023

1 Like

Re: When Is It Early Or Late To Ask Sex From Your Girlfriend by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 8:59am On Jun 13, 2023
CondenseMilk:

Are you saying that we should stop banging toto because the economy is bad?

(1) (Reply)

I Like This Girl, But She Has Aborted Twice / Why Are Women So Complicated? / What's In A Guy's Accent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.