Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum (3351 Views)

How I Spent A Romantic Valentine Day With My Pretty Wife (PICTURES) / Guys Never Invite A Lady To Pass The Night In Your Place (my Story) / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum by LoveEtRomance8: 1:12am On Jun 11, 2023
Zainab and I had been classmates in secondary school and our relationship with each other had merely been the expected camaraderie between students who faced the challenges of formal education together. Besides, I was used to getting attention from fellow students and teachers alike because of my academic genius, and my footballing prowess that had brought glory to the school team time and time again in various competitions. I was a rare type of jock; a smart one, and making friends had been the easiest thing. Zainab and I ended up going to the same university to study Architecture. She had gotten prettier over time, and very big oranges. I had developed nicely too, and spending that much time together inevitably led us to crave each other. One night she had slept over at my place as she would occasionally do during exam periods when she wanted us to be study buddies, and it had ended in mind-blowing straffing. We weren’t two passionate lovers engaged in tender consummation. It was just wild animal nack and we nacked like rabbits until we were sated with savage pleasures as old as time itself. We continued our relationship over the years, despite the string of boyfriends and girlfriends that made cameos in our lives. At the end of the first semester during our final year, we were travelling back home together when our bus developed a major fault. By the time the driver got it fixed, a considerable amount of time had passed and we got into Lagos very late. Most of the other passengers opted to sleep in the park as it was too late for any further movement, but Zainab’s mother had been waiting at the terminal knowing we would be arriving late. To spare me the discomfort of sleeping in the park, they asked me to follow them home and leave the next morning, and I thankfully obliged. Zainab’s mom Aaliyah was a beautiful Senegalese woman who was still young and smelled indescribably nice. Zainab’s father had seen her on one of his numerous business trips and had wasted no time getting to know her. The rest, they say, is history. Now he was away on another business trip and Aaliyah had come earlier that evening to pick up her daughter, but now it was already dark and Aaliyah had a phobia for driving at night so I offered to drive instead and 30 minutes later, we pulled into Zainab’s house. I was offered the guest room and I hit the showers immediately. When I came out to the living room, food was already served and we recounted the details of our trip to Aaliyah as we ate. Afterwards she pointed me to the fridge just in case I got thirsty in the middle of the night, and when we had all said our goodnights, we proceeded upstairs to our respective bedrooms. Seeing Zainab fresh from the showers in her short silk nightgown had stirred me up, so before she entered her room I pulled her to the side when I was sure her mother had locked her door behind her. Pressing body made my intentions clear but she wasn’t having it. She was tired and wanted to go right to bed. She wasn’t willing to risk getting caught by her mom either and thought I was crazy for even suggesting it. So when we had snuck in a short gulping, she left me to my troubles, a glint of mischief in her eyes.
I couldn’t go to bed right away so I began to watch a movie on my phone. One hour into the movie, I heard the unmistakable clicking of a door latch over the dim volume of my earbuds. I sat up, fairly positive it was Zainab. She probably couldn’t sleep either and had reconsidered my offer with me so close. Things were about to get good. Disappointingly, the footsteps went all the way down the stairs rather than towards my door…
Continue Reading…
https://cirlam.xyz/i-spent-a-night-in-my-girlfriends-house-and-accidentally-straf-her-mum/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum by timilehin007(m): 3:44am On Jun 11, 2023
See na wetin I do dey like be this o. You dey work with zee world wey you dey hang person with suspension rope.

1 Like

Re: I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 11, 2023
I don't believe in 'accidentally strafing' your girlfriend's mum. Was your bedroom in total darkness wey you no go even check who you dey nack on the first place? Or are you and your woman one of those people who refuse to have the lights on during intimacy because you are ashamed of seeing each other nude? That might be the most likely explanation for why that happened in the first place
Re: I Spent A Night In My Girlfriend’s House… And, Accidentally Straf Her Mum by Fluidelvis(m): 9:36am On Jun 11, 2023
Very good writeup, but the suspense kills the vibe..

(1) (Reply)

Another Nude Video Of Very Dark Man Leaked Check Out The Link / If Konji Dey Catch You, Visit These Places. / Nowadays, Students Live Like Couples On Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.