Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48155 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
And yet your population is 250ml
You are dumb, atleast the rate of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria is low compared to you guys that have 9 million people with the virus. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 2:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Kindly name the Uni because I can see the lies miles away.. I can tell you, you've never been near SA if you think black kids don't go to school with others, if you don't think there aren't companies managed by blacks..in a nutshell you've never been to SA based on what you've said so far..

Best doctors? Lol, you Nigerians kill me with your misplaced braggadocio, how are your doctors the best do tell? Are you aware that by bragging of an accountant working in the UK, you're essentially bragging of a brain drain and expertise that could have been of use to your own Nigeria, don't see the point of bragging of best doctors in a depleted health sector..Our doctors study in SA universities which are regarded the best on the continent and come back to serve south African people....You guys are still struggling with mere roads but here you are bragging of "best engineers" where are these engineers because all I see in Nigeria is sub-standard infrastructure, with all the your buildings collapsing left, right and centre, LOL

And what the hell is best culture?

You think so little.....and slow.

Do you know the population of Nigeria?

We can never have brain drain in any professional fields of interest.

We're not like you South Africans with little population. And the 10% of your population is white yet, they country you and your jobs and your economy. Deciding who leaves or stays back.

You can't travel out even if you want to. You're locked in there to serve your white folks.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
sageb:

Samantha124 is my "Eminado"
it means she is my "Lucky charm", my "lovely one".
F**king simp 😏
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by ibtommy(m): 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
phayvoursky:

You’d be stuck in your religious beliefs then time will pass you by.

I’m sure you don’t even understand God outside the Bible the white men gave you.
Na you no get knowledge. My people perish because of lack of knowledge. No vent your anger and self-pity on Righteousness. Live and let live.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
You are dumb, atleast the rate of HIV/AIDS in Nigeria is low compared to you guys that have 9 million people with the virus. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
spare me the stats to mask your dumbness...You said Nigerians "don't have sex anyhow" the numbers with your population say otherwise
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
blacks were just labourers.
by the way, the blacks are becoming CEO of big companies now. you will see a 22 year old running a big diamond conglomerate.
but the blacks are just dull. i mean really dull. blame apartheid. grin grin grin

i mean how can 52 million blacks allow themselves to be enslaved by 1 million whites? You don't know how to fight to the death. 52 to 1 ratio, you should have been able to stop apartheid earlier by yourselves!

that's why you can not conquer countries like japan or mongolia or china. they will fight you to the death with their swords.

KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Lazy black South Africans have built high-speed trains, new hospitals, new state-of-the-art Airports, Universities, roads, etc., etc. since 94....what have you achieved since your independence in the 60s? Big fat nothing! All have is big mouths
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Okay...But those 200 million people either have sickle cell, or they're carriers of the disease.

Why do you keep producing sickle cell babies?
TheSuperX:
Nigerians don't have sex anyhow, the way you people have careless sex everytime. yes Nigeria have people with HIV/AIDS but it can never be like your country, we have around 200 million people with less people with HIV/AIDS while you people that have 60 million plus population has 9 million people with the virus.

Even India that is the most populated country in the world has less people with HIV/AIDS so why are you people with 60 million + population so careless?

And talking about medical facilities, we have alot and we do test ourselves, few months ago I tested myself, even when I was in Spain and Turkey last year I still tested myself, I don't have sex carelessly and even if I want to have sex, I always conduct test for my self and the ladies with me. it's as simple as that. why must you guys have sex carelessly without testing each other? why? why are y'all still acting like bush people?
Lastly I don't know about Fela, his death is complicating, I can say that he died from HIV/AIDS because their were different rumours at that time and it might just be a rumour.

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Because those schools happen to be white neh? no other reason grin grin grin grin
The school of your superior whites!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
LOL, so because those little shops were looted that means there aren't businesses that pay taxes neh? And you say you're University graduate?

You've admitted you looted and stole from Nigerians....

You're a criminal and you are lazy!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Says another simp.

You're busy chasing after me in this and being so desperate for my attention, you just use HIV and xenophobia as a cover up..🀣🀣🀣
TheSuperX:
F**king simp 😏
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
by the way, the blacks are becoming CEO of big companies now. you will see a 22 year old running a big diamond conglomerate.
but the blacks are just dull. i mean really dull. blame apartheid. grin grin grin

i mean how can 52 million blacks allow themselves to be enslaved by 1 million whites? You don't know how to fight to the death. 52 to 1 ratio, you should have been able to stop apartheid earlier by yourselves!

that's why you can not conquer countries like japan or mongolia or china. they will fight you to the death with their swords.

KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Lazy black South Africans have built high-speed trains, new hospitals, new state-of-the-art Airports, Universities, roads, etc., etc. since 94....what have you achieved since your independence in the 60s? Big fat nothing! All have is big mouths
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023

KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You think so little.....and slow.

Do you know the population of Nigeria?

We can never have brain drain in any professional fields of interest.

We're not like you South Africans with little population. And the 10% of your population is white yet, they country you and your jobs and your economy. Deciding who leaves or stays back.

You can't travel out even if you want to. You're locked in there to serve your white folks.
Oga, when you have a poor health sector or poor infrastructure but you exporting doctors, engineers, and other people with expertise to other countries that's a brain drain.

Google what a brain drain is because I can see you're lost, there area you excle in is yapping about whites

Speaking of your beloved whites...how exactly do they decide who leaves the country? grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nice... What language is it?
sageb:

Samantha124 is my "Eminado"
it means she is my "Lucky charm", my "lovely one".
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:07pm On Jun 11, 2023

KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2023

KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2023

KingCold:
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
What about you guys with sickle cell?

We don't have any in SA.
TheSuperX:
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 2:09pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Nice try, they'll say this grin grin You are dreaming

You agreed that Nigerians Japa alot .... You also agree that we do anything to |Xplorer the world. It will be dump to not believe that I visited and schooled in your country.

We're not like you folks that only your celebrities travel out, while the rest of you stay back to protect your zoos and it's animals from going into extinction.

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Mrfixiit: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
tyinfinity:
this Tinubu's victory has turned you to a public nuisance.your hopelessness which lead to mental disorder was not caused by tinubu but by your ancestor whom you resemble in bitterness and devilish character
Go locate your fellow urchinns under the bridge and converse with them. We ain't in the same league
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:10pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:

The Black Govt commissions these projects and Blacks were laborers that's called improving a country boet! What has your govt done to surpass the black SA govt since 94? Even the recently built King Shaka Airports dwarfs your entire airports combined, same with the recently built Mpumalanga University, I can go on ad on and on

The same whites enslaved 200million Afonjas in Nigeria so how are you different?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2023
frog12:

So Are you honestly gonna quote me 7 times?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
why you beautiful girls blow up like kwashiorkor? i mean they just become bigger than car. dem dey eat too much burger, chicken and british sausage. na another mass health problem you are causing your population? the whites will wipe you guys out systematically if you are not careful

Samantha124:

We don't have any in SA.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You've admitted you looted and stole from Nigerians....

You're a criminal and you are lazy!
Like I said earlier, whatever makes your stomach fuzzy wink
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Okay...But those 200 million people either have sickle cell, or they're carriers of the disease.

Why do you keep producing sickle cell babies?
How can 200 million people have sickle cell in Nigeria, oh God you are so dumb. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 2:12pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:

We don't have any in SA.

Dude, you're going low....

Sickle cell anemia isn't a sexually transmitted infections.... They're genetic traits.

You know that you SA knack like dogs.... You see, walking naked is a norm in your country. And sex is very common....

My stay in SA, I knacked in weird places....

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 2:13pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Dude, you're going low....

Sickle cell anemia isn't a sexually transmitted infections.... They're genetic traits.

You know that you SA knack like dogs.... You see, walking naked is a norm in your country. And sex is very common....

My stay in SA, I knacked in weird places....
Quit lying
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
we kicked them out in 1960, but you guys were just 30 years late.

i mean they own your country. you guys cannnot speak. they shoot you guys like toys at the diamond mines.
i mean do you understand what 52 to 1 ratio advantage mean? you only need 5 million blacks to destroy the apartheid at that time.

even MUGABE is more courageous than millions of south african. he kicked those british out in 1979.

KingCold:
The Black Govt commissions these projects and Blacks were laborers that's called improving a country boet! What has your govt done to surpass the black SA govt since 94? Even the recently built King Shaka Airports dwarfs your entire airports combined, same with the recently built Mpumalanga University, I can go on ad on and on

The same whites enslaved 200million Afonjas in Nigeria so how are you different?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Tommydare(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2023
We know all Nigerian politicians are like that including Peter obi. So u don't need to tell us say na fish dey inside geisha.
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:

When we compete with SA, we compete with your superiors and not with the labourers.... I mean the slaves! Your class of citizens don't get a hold of us.... You should be comparing yourselves with a district government in Ghana or Cameron.

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 2:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Says another simp.

You're busy chasing after me in this and being so desperate for my attention, you just use HIV and xenophobia as a cover up..🀣🀣🀣
Hahaha you wish, not even in ur wildest imagination, don't ever think that in ur whole life. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I only want y'all out of this forum.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.