Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,059 members, 7,835,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48141 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
You probably dont understand what u juz typed!

Like did you juz say Nigeria is insignificant to you?
🤣🤣🤣🤣 bruv dont be too emotional neh
JaceBlaze:

Mandela visited visited many countries in Africa and others abroad,so there's nothing exceptional about his visit to your country.We didn't need your help.Stop overplaying your hand.You will forever be insignificant to us.

Just look at you placing all the faith in a walking fossil,but then again he's your president,not mine,so you can suite yourself with that one.

Nope,those are your so called doctors who are overworked like slaves abroad.Professional South Africans are doing well in their own country.If you gonna make hyperbolic statement just to drive a certain narrative then provide names at least.Show me a school in SA where blacks can't school in... don't worry, I'll wait.

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
You rule our men in an HIV infested country?

In other words you're saying that you guys are also responsible in the spread of HIV here in SA.
Nawttiboi007:
Know u admit we rule over ur men grin cheers 🍷
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Mandela visited visited many countries in Africa and others abroad,so there's nothing exceptional about his visit to your country.We didn't need your help.Stop overplaying your hand.You will forever be insignificant to us.

Just look at you placing all the faith in a walking fossil,but then again he's your president,not mine,so you can suite yourself with that one.

Nope,those are your so called doctors who are overworked like slaves abroad.Professional South Africans are doing well in their own country.If you gonna make hyperbolic statement just to drive a certain narrative at least provide names.Show me a school in SA where blacks can't school in... don't worry, I'll wait.

Mandela begged the Nigerian government to donate funds and relieve materials for you black Africans, he visited many other countries begging for intervention and military support so that you folks won't be murdered into extinction.

You must be too delusional to ask me to name an all white school in your country.... I did my master's in your country briefly and I was in the know of your country's institutional racism...And you black African acting naïve? Lol....

We have the best doctors, engineers, professional teachers and many more across the world, because we're developers and travelers.

We have the best cultures and music and we are your superior as the whites is your superior.

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
Why don't you mind your country's sins instead, that alone will save you a lot of stress... smiley smiley
NewSoul:

Your country sins don too much. Many years ago there was a bad one in tulbach you know
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Maybe u shud check the meaning of to "Rule over"..

Meanwhile imagine if I was ur Man wink
Samantha124:
You rule our men in an HIV infested country?

In other words you're saying that you guys are also responsible in the spread of HIV here in SA.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:38pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:

Lol.... A typical Nigerian that you are.... Losing focus because you think she's a female.

You are not even afraid of she's HIV infected person. You wan to disgrace yourself....

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 11, 2023
I'm content with my HIV, I don't want to add sickle cell on top.

Go tell your Nigerian ladies to imagine if you were their man.
Nawttiboi007:
Maybe u shud check the meaning of to "Rule over"..

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
No bro, she gat run series of tests na haba ...
JASONjnr:

Lol.... A typical Nigerian that you are.... Losing focus because you think she's a female.

You are not even afraid of she's HIV infected person. You wan to disgrace yourself....
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
You don't see the irony of this bolded comment, don't you? you chumps are so slow

Did you read down to see where I stated that I schooled in your country?

So I know your country very well and I am not commenting based on internet news ...... Unlike you!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
Good... Tell him to stop simping around because I will infect him with HIV..🤣🤣🤣
JASONjnr:

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Starzo: 1:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

Talking right and going left.Claims to not care about SA but are here in numbers as refugees and economic asylum.

So which one is it? Love or hate? Admiration or jealousy?

he's speaking for himself....he's not amongst the idiots still residing in your xenophobic republic.... direct this your nonsense to them

your senseless post does not relate/apply to him in anyway since he never wishes to step foot in your country

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
YOU need that more, projection, that's why you flock to white countries like flies

And we take their jobs and perform better than they do.

The reason youazy black South Africans don't like us is because, we take your jobs, we create more and employ you folks, we marry your ladies and we were heading to dominating your political sphere until you birthed xenophic....

Scared chickens!

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You must be too delusional to ask me to name an all white school in your country.... I did my master's in your country briefly and I was in the know of your country's institutional racism...And you black African acting naïve? Lol....

We have the best doctors, engineers, professional teachers and many more across the world, because we're developers and travelers.

We have the best cultures and music and we are your superior as the whites is your superior.
Kindly name the Uni because I can see the lies miles away.. I can tell you, you've never been near SA if you think black kids don't go to school with others, if you don't think there aren't companies managed by blacks..in a nutshell you've never been to SA based on what you've said so far..

Best doctors? Lol, you Nigerians kill me with your misplaced braggadocio, how are your doctors the best do tell? Are you aware that by bragging of an accountant working in the UK, you're essentially bragging of a brain drain and expertise that could have been of use to your own Nigeria, don't see the point of bragging of best doctors in a depleted health sector..Our doctors study in SA universities which are regarded the best on the continent and come back to serve south African people....You guys are still struggling with mere roads but here you are bragging of "best engineers" where are these engineers because all I see in Nigeria is sub-standard infrastructure, with all the your buildings collapsing left, right and centre, LOL

And what the hell is best culture?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
Hey you tripping neh.. 😊
Samantha124:
Good... Tell him to stop simping around because I will infect him with HIV..🤣🤣🤣
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

And we take their jobs and perform better than they do.

The reason youazy black South Africans don't like us is because, we take your jobs, we create more and employ you folks, we marry your ladies and we were heading to dominating your political sphere until you birthed xenophic....

Scared chickens!
LOL, Typical braggadocio

Lazy black South Africans have built high-speed trains, new hospitals, new state-of-the-art Airports, Universities, roads, etc., etc. since 94....what have you achieved since your independence in the 60s? Big fat nothing! All have is big mouths
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Again, open your big smelly gob like a pelican with absolutely nonsense coming out

Dude, opening a business is not exactly rocket science, Don't you think black people have businesses they run and own too? You think too highly of white people my guy, you have some serious village mentality going on and it's beginning to annoy the shhit of me.

Everyone pays tax in SA my guy

If you lazy black folks have your businesses and pay your taxes, why do you run after Nigerian shops to loot their goods whenever you're hungry and think of chaos by initiating xenophobic attack?

3 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
So far they're still looking into the causes of the earthquake and the mining activities around the Gauteng province are also considered as the possible cause.
simple87:

And what explanation can you give to this?
Are there minning activities either in the past or ongoing close to jo burg..

Any insight to possible cause?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

Did you read down to see where I stated that I schooled in your country?

So I know your country very well and I am not commenting based on internet news ...... Unlike you!
Nice try, they'll say this grin grin You are dreaming
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Starzo: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
DaveHarry:

where did you see me claim that rubbish? SA women that encourage naija guys to go into hard drugs business, and later would betray them, reporting them to police. South African women are toxic and should not be in this forum. getat
and after they betray them they'll steal the money made by the Nigerian guys

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

If you lazy black folks have your businesses and pay your taxes, why do you run after Nigerian shops to loot their goods whenever you're hungry and think of chaos by initiating a xenophobic attack?
LOL, so because those little shops were looted that means there aren't businesses that pay taxes neh? And you say you're University graduate?

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
Na their ways be that na
Starzo:

and after they betray them they'll steal the money made by the Nigerian guys

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
You guys are nothing but snitch wired with hatred and jealousy of your fellow black brothers.. juz accept the bitter true fagg
KingCold:
LOL, so because those little shops were looted that means there aren't businesses that pay taxes neh? And you say you're University graduate?
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Where's the lie here, are there no multi-racial schools in SA? Yes? No?

Are there no black engineers, accountants, chefs, teachers, doctors, lawyers, etc, etc capable of sending their children to good schools?

You're dumb as hell with a inferiority complex to boot

There are good schools according to your black mentality but they're not upto the standard of all white schools.

You must be really priding yourself over the stupid school you attended thinking it's of standard.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:55pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
You guys are nothing but snitch wired with hatred and jealousy of your fellow black brothers.. juz accept the bitter true fagg
What is it that we're supposedly jealous of ? do tell
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
I like the fact that you said HIV is deadly here, meaning you're referring to Nigeria.

Just because you guys lack the medical facilities and the people to teach you guys about HIV, it doesn't mean it's deadly... There are a lot of HIV positive Nigerians on nairaland dating section asking for HIV positive partners because there's still that stigma towards HIV positive people in Nigeria, they feel like outcasts.

Another reason you'll see it as being deadly is because you guys keep having unprotected sex without doing any HIV tests, as you see it as a shameful thing... By the time you find out that you're HIV positive, it'd have already developed into AIDS and it'll be too late because you'll be on your death bed.

And most of you are still in denial of the existence of HIV in Nigeria, that's what killed Fela Kuti... HIV/AIDS didn't kill him, it was his denialism that killed him.
Nigerians don't have sex anyhow, the way you people have careless sex everytime. yes Nigeria have people with HIV/AIDS but it can never be like your country, we have around 200 million people with less people with HIV/AIDS while you people that have 60 million plus population has 9 million people with the virus.

Even India that is the most populated country in the world has less people with HIV/AIDS so why are you people with 60 million + population so careless?

And talking about medical facilities, we have alot and we do test ourselves, few months ago I tested myself, even when I was in Spain and Turkey last year I still tested myself, I don't have sex carelessly and even if I want to have sex, I always conduct test for my self and the ladies with me. it's as simple as that. why must you guys have sex carelessly without testing each other? why? why are y'all still acting like bush people?
Lastly I don't know about Fela, his death is complicating, I can say that he died from HIV/AIDS because their were different rumours at that time and it might just be a rumour.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

There are good schools according to your black mentality but they're not upto the standard of all white schools.

You must be really priding yourself over the stupid school you attended thinking it's of standard.
Because those schools happen to be white neh? no other reason grin grin grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nauttyprof(m): 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Good to hear no life was lost. Meanwhile Tinubu is only trying to position his men for monumental and easy looting by sacking Emefiele and Kyari. Don't be deceived that he's fighting corruption. A thief will hardly probe other thieves. Let him probe Buhari govt completely and we will take him serious. Time will tell

Don't just talk, present proof to back this up.

Also, it will do you good to be in good health and not dwell in bitterness
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 1:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
TheSuperX:
Nigerians don't have sex anyhow, the way you people have careless sex everytime. yes Nigeria have people with HIV/AIDS but it can never be like your country, we have around 200 million people with less people with HIV/AIDS while you people that have 60 million plus population has 9 million people with the virus.

Even India that is the most populated country in the world has less people with HIV/AIDS so why are you people with 60 million + population so careless?

And talking about medical facilities, we have alot and we do test ourselves, few months ago I tested myself, even when I was in Spain and Turkey last year I still tested myself, I don't have sex carelessly and even if I want to have sex, I always conduct test for my self and the ladies with me. it's as simple as that. why must you guys have sex carelessly without testing each other? why? why are y'all still acting like bush people?
Lastly I don't know about Fela, his death is complicating, I can say that he died from HIV/AIDS because their were different rumours at that time and it might just be a rumour.

And yet your population is 250ml
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by sageb: 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
Eminado? Nice, but what does it mean? grin grin grin

Samantha124 is my "Eminado"
it means she is my "Lucky charm", my "lovely one".
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dunno 🤷‍♂️ maybe u check yourself and also ask ur SA brothers?.. you literally hate ur fellow black brothers its obvious
KingCold:
What is it that we're supposedly jealous of ? do tell
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JIBO4REAL(m): 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mrfixiit:
By appointing an engineer to manage the affairs of CBN ? You're more deluded than I thought

Did you read the so called engineer CV or you are blinded by bigotry
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by frog12: 2:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
AFRICA is usually stable without earthquakes. why is this happening now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Mob Strip Lady For Indecent Dressing / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.