Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,116 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa (48148 Views)

Magnitude 5.6 Earthquake Hits West Java Province, Indonesia. 56 Dead, 700 Injure / 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Zagreb, Croatia (Photos, Video) / Many Abandon Their Homes As Magnitude 5.7 Earthquake Hits Istanbul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Confirmedzombie: 12:20pm On Jun 11, 2023
clockwisereport:

Can you please do me a favour?
Just shut up

But he told the truth. Earthquakes is among the signs for the coming of our Lord Jesus christ.

There shall also be rumours of war

Nations shall rise against nations.

All the signs for the coming of our Lord Jesus are manifesting today.

We must all prepare to meet our God.

Heaven and He'll Real.

Where will you spend your eternity?

Repent today and accept christ as you Lord and personal saviour.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Emdebby2: 12:22pm On Jun 11, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
In Nigeria,
Our own Earthquake wears agbada
And walks around with police convoy

🀣🀣🀣 This one got me laughing in Swahili 🀣
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
The only thing he can add in an argument is HIV and xenophobia... grin grin grin

I wonder if he even knows that he's carrying one of the most deadly diseases in Africa and if he really knows the meaning of xenophobia.
And you have the most deadly virus in the world, the headquarters of HIV/AIDS in the world.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSourcerer: 12:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
Funny how historically the South Africans and Nigerians are the same Bantu population
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fear south African woman... I have a female SA, she told me she goes for HIV test twice in a month..
TheSuperX:
You also haven't answered my questions

Why do you people keep having unprotected sex and spreading HIV/AIDS, In 10 to 20 years time I wonder the amount of people that will have the virus, if it's only 9 million for now.

South African is also the lands for gays and sissies, hence why the virus is spreading astronomically.

Imagine having 9 million people living with the dreaded virus? dammmmmmmmmnn 😰

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
We have unprotected sex because we want to and HIV is not a death sentence... grin grin grin

Now answer my questions.
TheSuperX:
You also haven't answered my questions

Why do you people keep having unprotected sex and spreading HIV/AIDS, In 10 to 20 years time I wonder the amount of people that will have the virus, if it's only 9 million for now.

South African is also the lands for gays and sissies, hence why the virus is spreading astronomically.

Imagine having 9 million people living with the dreaded virus? dammmmmmmmmnn 😰
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
I was going to settle down with a south African woman... she scared me off with the way she goes for HIV test twice in every month!
Samantha124:
You can't even get married without doing a genotype test, that alone should show you how deadly sickle cell is.

Just like your monkeys carry Ebola, you carry sickle cell..🀣🀣🀣
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 11, 2023
Dead zone... 9million agents of death?
TheSuperX:
HIV is like malaria there, that's why I always warn anybody that wants to travel there that they should stay away from their girls.
if u want to have sex with them, just conduct series of test first before you can do anything with them, if not, Oyo will be ur case.
As of now 9 million of them have the virus and their population is around 60 something million I think, just imagine?

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
JaceBlaze:

News flash:We South Africans never really thought much about the African continent.The only land we ever cared about is our beloved Republic of South Africa,so if we are being real you are the one is bothered by how irrelevant you are to us.

Julius Malema is your hope?πŸ˜‚ I can't blame you though,after voting a rotting corpse called Tinubu as a president I'd also be looking at politicians from other countries as heroes too😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 you have to look up to Malema because your own failed you many many times..shit is sad 😒

You don't care about other Africans, but when the whites was murdering you lazy folks.... Mandela had to run to Nigeria for help.

I guess he forgot his way to your doorstep.

Tinubu is a million times better than your fat looking president that's toothless...

Infact, all your black president are figurehead president making decisions to please the white gods.

Jobs description is different for the white folks and the indigenous black South Africans. Pay difference for both races. Your children don't school in the same schools for the white folks... Aren't even ashamed to defend your race?

3 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
If it's the most deadly virus in the world, then how come people with it live longer, get married and have HIV negative babies?

Clearly you know nothing about HIV, you just keep ranting for nothing... You're still stuck in the 1980s.

But I blame your HIV positive people for not educating you guys about HIV, they're busy on the nairaland dating section asking for HIV positive partners instead of educating you guys about their medical condition.
TheSuperX:
And you have the most deadly virus in the world, the headquarters of HIV/AIDS in the world.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by KingCold: 12:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You don't care about other Africans, but when the whites was murdering you lazy folks.... Mandela had to run to Nigeria for help.

Tinubu is a million times better than your fat looking president that's toothless...

Infact, all your black president are figurehead president making decisions to please the white gods.

Jobs description is different for the white folks and the indigenous black South Africans. Pay difference for both races. Your children don't school in the same schools for the white folks... Aren't even ashamed to defend your race?
You literally talking nonsense, I went to a racially mixed school grin grin
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Emmyson99(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Human earthquake is happening in Nigeria while natural earthquake happened to some other countries... Woo to human earthquake in Nigeria.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Dead zone... 9million agents of death?
I swear, just be careful with them Sha, they love unprotected sex so much, actually most of them starts having unprotected sex from 13 upward. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Are u saying after all the suffering in prison, Mandela still died in vain for them?..😭😒
JASONjnr:

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Okay... smiley smiley smiley

And good riddance... If only all SA ladies could go for HIV tests twice every month so that all these Nigerian men could stop chasing after them.. grin grin grin

She did a good thing... grin grin grin
Nawttiboi007:
I was going to settle down with a south African woman... she scared me off with the way she goes for HIV test twice in every month!

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
Pray not to experience natural earthquakes cos I dont really understand what you're wishing for like this?... no let me curse you o
Emmyson99:
Human earthquake is happening in Nigeria while natural earthquake happened to some other countries... Woo to human earthquake in Nigeria.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Wisejohnson47(m): 12:49pm On Jun 11, 2023
magzey:

But have you done that? Name of your church please grin grin
dunamis the place
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Shes still weeping profusely cos she's in despair.. she'd already laid an everlasting curse on ur Men
Samantha124:

And good riddance... If only all SA ladies could go for HIV tests twice every month so that all these Nigerian men could stop chasing after them.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 12:51pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:
If it's the most deadly virus in the world, then how come people with it live longer, get married and have HIV negative babies?

Clearly you know nothing about HIV, you just keep ranting for nothing... You're still stuck in the 1980s.

But I blame your HIV positive people for not educating you guys about HIV, they're busy on the nairaland dating section asking for HIV positive partners instead of educating you guys about their medical condition.
HIV is deadly here hence why alot of people are scared of diving raw unlike you people that don't care and have unprotected sex galore.
thank God most of u black south Africans don't travel, if not u would have been infecting alot of people.. πŸ˜‚
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
Another day, yet another thread turned into conversations about white people with a Nigerian..kill me!! undecided

You got your independence, we got our democracy, you chose to chase them out we didn't, we opted to forge a country together. LEt us do us while you do you

Co-existence with other races is NOT colonization...see Brazil, Australia, the US, the UK...etc, etc, All of these countries were created in the same SA was, through colonization but are now melting pots, different countries come to existence differently like the US which is country created by immigrants...are you gonna cry that it was supposed to be a Native American country? the Navajos?. It's funny because right now you're China's little colony grin

"South Africa's supposed to be a black nation...says who? We are honestly not going to be validated by some Nigerian non-entity.

We need white people like kids but you're the ones who can't stay put in your own country japparing all over forcing yourselves into the same white countries!! it's clear who needs who.here! .No South African drowns in oceans forcing his way into Spain, but you need to because you need to enjoy things others created because you cant create your own

The MTN, DSTVS, etc of this world have black directors, and shareholders, and black people are in these companies making strategic decisions, You enjoy MTN right now because of Phutuma Nhleko the then MTN CEO, he's the one that brought MTN over there. And don't for a second think there aren't companies that black have created and thriving in SA

Which government are whites running? because last time I checked the ANC has been running the country since 94

Trying all means to romance the black race as the superior race to the white South Africans in your country make you sound lame.

You should stop denying yourself your place in your country.

You as a black South African is a secondary citizen. Having black people work for white people running your government makes you a slave.

Also, you must be very poor in your history classes.

The US and UK have the highest number of racist. The African Americans in these countries where taken there as slaves, the fact that they had to labour and pay for their freedom years ago doesn't qualify them as Americans.

The tag AFRICAN-AMERICAN is a sign that they're originally africans. While in your country, you integrated them into your government and call them White South Africans

You're a slave worshipper!

2 Likes

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by TheSuperX(m): 12:56pm On Jun 11, 2023
Samantha124:

Nawttiboy007 leave them alone, let them infect themselves, if you want sweet and fine girls that dosen't have HIV, try Ethiopian and Eritrean women.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 12:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
OlawaleBammie:

Oseee afenurofo grin grin grin

Translation please.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
She's weeping because she's now going to be seen as an outcast within the society for involving herself with a Nigerian man and insulting her SA brothers... grin grin grin

No SA man would want to be with such a woman.

Nawttiboi007:
Shes still weeping profusely cos she's in despair.. she'd already laid an everlasting curse on ur Men
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by WannaHowzit(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
JASONjnr:

You're comparing an ancient city with world class buildings to Johannesburg that is designed to accommodate a fraction of people that ware lazy?

This your rotten grammar got me very confused.

1 Like

Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 12:59pm On Jun 11, 2023
KingCold:
You literally talking nonsense, I went to a racially mixed school grin grin

You can lie all you want.....

The black South Africans who's children schooled ina racially mixed school are serving as secretaries or PAs to the white men or are cooks or cleaners to the white people.

I guess you know where your parents belong here.
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
WannaHowzit:

This your rotten grammar got me very confused.

Why won't a lazy black azz and a square headed south African like you be confused after bowing down to worship your white folks?

Of course you know nothing about typos!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by Nawttiboi007(m): 1:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Even Elon Musk dont always want to associate himself with their Blacks... in Sandton, you need to see how the whites see their blacks grin grin as if their demons
JASONjnr:

Trying all means to romance the black race as the superior race to the white South Africans in your country make you sound lame.

You should stop denying yourself your place in your country.

You as a black South African is a secondary citizen. Having black people work for white people running your government makes you a slave.

Also, you must be very poor in your history classes.

The US and UK have the highest number of racist. The African Americans in these countries where taken there as slaves, the fact that they had to labour and pay for their freedom years ago doesn't qualify them as Americans.

The tag AFRICAN-AMERICAN is a sign that they're originally africans. While in your country, you integrated them into your government and call them White South Africans

You're a slave worshipper!
Re: Magnitude 5.0 Earthquake Hits Johannesburg, South Africa by JASONjnr(m): 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
Nawttiboi007:
Are u saying after all the suffering in prison, Mandela still died in vain for them?..😭😒

Lol..... He died in vain.....

You will never see a white south African defending the black South Africans the way the black South Africans are always defending them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Someone In The UK Put Down A Million-Pound Bet On Joe Biden / 44 Soldiers, 34 Police Officers Killed In Hamas Attack (Names & Photos) / Russia Conducts Military Drills On Isles Disputed With Japan

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.