Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,577 members, 7,823,509 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents (33176 Views)

NERC To Nigerians: Expect Improved Electricity Supply From July 1 / Electricity Hike: Customers Without 12-Hour Supply Daily Exempted – NERC / Water Transportation: Lagos Targets 1m Passengers Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Saao(m): 9:37am On Jun 12, 2023
BelovedofLord:

Advice your ESTATE, to engage us for our services!

do we need to engage you before you do your work? You indirectly saying we should bribe you and you're bold to send me your number.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Nawttiboi007(m): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2023
U dey mind the mugu
afiaonline:

lol you sure say you dey for Island?
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Lacash: 9:58am On Jun 12, 2023
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Olam09(m): 10:10am On Jun 12, 2023
Something wey we don use for our area here since 2021
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Ebubu2: 10:19am On Jun 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Go to India Pakistan and Saudi Arabia also and she what it cost there then give me reasons to pay what UK is paying and not what they pay in India or Pakistan or Venezuela.
when the light comes, you can opt not to pay and be disconnected from the grid. Do that and stop disturbing me.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by MikeMicheal(m): 10:34am On Jun 12, 2023
loswhite:
How much is your house rent for a year in Nigeria? Let's start from there.
How much is Nigeria minimum wage that you expect rent to be the same as UK?
Let's start from there.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by CodeTemplar: 10:55am On Jun 12, 2023
Ebubu2:
when the light comes, you can opt not to pay and be disconnected from the grid. Do that and stop disturbing me.
animal. I should stop disturbing you because I exposed to attempt to justify high electricity bills before your paymasters in Lagos start the rip off.
If you mention me, may plaque be the portion of you house.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by pulsa(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2023
RockHard:

Awon pessimists tun ti de. Una must sha find a reason to lament and complain, even before the initiative kicks off. Guy, you'll always have alternatives; you can simply fuel your gen and use that instead if you feel the cost of steady electricity is too much for you or better still remain in darkness while those that value the development pay for it in peace, I'm sure nobody will beat you.

If Una go Ghana Una go say they better pass Nigeria because of their (very expensive) relatively stable electricity. Nigeria is gradually moving in the direction of providing stable electricity but the perpetual pessimists and wailers would have none of that. They must always find cause to wail.

Expensive

Lol with 30 cedis(2k) you can get electricity for a whole month here
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by StJohnKml: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2023
Dzzzz:
...*people in abroad* are you daft?..Do people in abroad earn 30k per month..Power holding is dishing out 40k per month as light bill and you think it’s alright?..I salute your stupidity...You say people abroad see value for their taxes!..Oh so you just started paying tax today?..
You are apparently not as intelligent as you think you are.
I leave you to your ignorance.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by StJohnKml: 11:23am On Jun 12, 2023
GUNITGuy:

It's cheap and would be atfordable to majority of Nigerians
Countries with constant electricity are not 1/4 as rich as Nigeria
Maybe you define cheap differently.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Dzzzz: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2023
StJohnKml:

You are apparently not as intelligent as you think you are.
I leave you to your ignorance.
...it hurts..ain’t it!..Mistaken daftness for intelligence..You come here opening that drainage of a thing you call mouth to compare the value of tax in abroad to Nigeria..In abroad they receive tax refunds and in Nigeria what do you get in a return?..Increase Tariffs for everything and you expect someone who works for 30k and sometimes not even complete to adjust..Your brain need adjustment..The day you realize not everyone woke up to be an armed robber like you is the day you understand what people are suffering for E-diot
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by loswhite(m): 11:44am On Jun 12, 2023
MikeMicheal:
How much is Nigeria minimum wage that you expect rent to be the same as UK?
Let's start from there.
Try get sense oga. I never said your electricity price should be the same with UK. Ghana minimum wage is not same with UK but they have relative stable electricity. I never told you that rent will be the same with UK but your brain malfunction keeps affecting your thought process.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Ebubu2: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2023
CodeTemplar:
animal. I should stop disturbing you because I exposed to attempt to justify high electricity bills before your paymasters in Lagos start the rip off.
If you mention me, may plaque be the portion of you house.
do your worst. No pay make IEDC happily disconnect u. Make you fûck your wife for darkness
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by fexyrich(m): 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2023
GeneralPula:

I wonder why island don’t seem to enjoy light..
living on the island is just overrated...Flooding plus poor power supply...I live in alimosho and I can confirm to you that since theast three weeks we enjoy almost 24 hours power supply I taught it's the whole Lagos before I read this article.. Obviously they started from alimosho and it will definitely go round to other parts of lagos..It's just a matter of time...I am so happy cos I can't remember the last time I used my generator.. we have over 24 hours power supply..Kudos to this present govt lead by Tinubu and sanwaolu lags state governor

1 Like

Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Growing(m): 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
Please go ahead and improve the power supply.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by StJohnKml: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2023
Dzzzz:
...it hurts..ain’t it!..Mistaken daftness for intelligence..You come here opening that drainage of a thing you call mouth to compare the value of tax in abroad to Nigeria..In abroad they receive tax refunds and in Nigeria what do you get in a return?..Increase Tariffs for everything and you expect someone who works for 30k and sometimes not even complete to adjust..Your brain need adjustment..The day you realize not everyone woke up to be an armed robber like you is the day you understand what people are suffering for E-diot
Eyah. Look how pained you are.
Pele.
May God heal your bitterness.

BTW, no amount of fuzz you make here can shake me. You are not worthy of a jot of my emotions. Call me names from now till tomorrow, it won't stop policy makers from doing what they wanna do.
May God provide for you to pay the taxes you've be whining about, when the time comes.

Nothing but love from here son!
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by fabolouz1(m): 2:38pm On Jun 12, 2023
It's achievable.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Sheriman(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2023
Make our light good oooo we need especially for we techies.
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by Dzzzz: 3:17pm On Jun 12, 2023
StJohnKml:

Eyah. Look how pained you are.
Pele.
May God heal your bitterness.

BTW, no amount of fuzz you make here can shake me. You are not worthy of a jot of my emotions. Call me names from now till tomorrow, it won't stop policy makers from doing what they wanna do.
May God provide for you to pay the taxes you've be whining about, when the time comes.

Nothing but love from here son!
..😂😂just get yourself a hot cup of shut the f*** up and rest..
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by 9jaRealist: 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2023
EcoBrick:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/06/improved-electricity-lagos-targets-20hrs-power-supply-daily-to-residents/

EKO O NI BAJE! cool

But why not 24 hours?
We should quit with this “manage am” mentality and aspire to EXCELLENCE!

>
Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by abdulwastecx(m): 6:52am On Jun 13, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Lol... N200/kwhr rate loading. By the time they do those their wuruwuru PPP and inflate cost, Lagosians will be lucky to get N200/unit.

If you are conversant with how power sector work you will not be saying this rubbish.

Power will be deregulated and gov't will stop fixing the price for it to work.

When you run your generator and you buy your fuel to do so, how much do you think you spend to do 1kw/hr? Way more than N300....

1 Like

Re: Improved Electricity: Lagos Targets 20hrs Power Supply Daily To Residents by CodeTemplar: 10:52am On Jun 13, 2023
abdulwastecx:

If you are conversant with how power sector work you will not be saying this rubbish.

Power will be deregulated and gov't will stop fixing the price for it to work.

When you run your generator and you buy your fuel to do so, how much do you think you spend to do 1kw/hr? Way more than N300....
You have your point but it does cancel minenin anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Fashola Inspects Reconstruction Of Enugu - Port Harcourt Road (Photos) / BREAKING: Another Ex-nigerian Governor Joshua Dariye Convicted Of Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.