Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? (3331 Views)

Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This. / His Uncle Refused To Marry A Lady Because She Has A Lot Of Siblings / Man Sends N50k To Lady Because She Replied His Twitter Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Merry100: 8:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Guys, stop showing off and pretending to be what you're not. Let the lady you're taking out on a date know your financial capability. I always feel disgusted when I see guys insult ladies because of the amount of food they order on a date. As a lady, I have paid for meals for guys without insulting them. I don't ask guys to pay for my meal, but if a guy insists on paying for my meal, he does not have the right to insult me no matter how much food I buy. I will not form because he is paying, I will buy my usual.

There are some immature guys out there. Ladies, buy only what you can afford, don't be extravagant and always remember to bring enough money when you go on a date so that you can refund the money for your food when necessary. If this lady had enough money to refund him instantly, she would have been the one disgracing him and insulting him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI4I6pmx004
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
Don't feel disgusted when you see guys insult ladies because of the amount of food they order on a date. because some girls like to order more than what the guy can afford.

5 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Olarewaju89: 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2023
undecided

If am dating you and you make an order beyond my power, I will just call your father straight to come and bail you out. I hate nonsense undecided

Women and awoof are like 5&6

15 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by GraceAndPeace: 8:52pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you saw the whole video you would know she stopped asking the guy to pay. She was asking him to give her her power bank to charge her phone.

He embarrassed her, publicly shared photos of her without her consent, refused giving her her power bank.

Sounds like a good case, she should sue

8 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by advanceDNA: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
Once u no allow woman run u mugu on top ur own money....the first insult is immature and childish grin ...

Immaturity is not a crime under naija constitution.....let him be immature in peace. ......is it ur immature.??

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by MatrixReloaded: 9:15pm On Jun 11, 2023
If you are hungry let it out on your date, so as to order what u can eat to get filled. In other words make sure you got money for extra take away pack should incase u get addicted to the meal. Don't push your ill thoughts towards a first date. Don't be naive to take a bait.
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by FahBuLous: 9:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
I am sure thats jennyclay, candidlady or prettygirl200 ... Broke ass hungry biitches looking for dates so that they can eat.. I pity for simps sha..

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by SenecaTheYonger: 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2023
It’s not even the money. Sure, maybe the money is too much for the guy, that’s understandable. But the fact that he keeps mocking the girl despite her wanting to pay is what I don’t get

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by siofra(f): 9:43pm On Jun 11, 2023
What an idiot!!

He invited her on a date but refused to pay That's what happens when we ladies settle for these scums.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by SultanOfAbia: 9:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
Just because of food??
Did I just hear slowpoke say
Just because of food??

Food na your mate??
Do you know how powerful food is

The same food we blow Hilda Baci
Na the same food wey embarrass this hungry girl.
Food can change your life
Food is powerful

Food has power to uplift you in society
Food also has power to embarrass you in society.

I have seen nations go to war because of food
I have seen familes fight because of food
I have seen brothers punch each other because of food
I have people start riot because their canopy was not served food during refreshments
I have seen strangers wear suit and tie to attend another strangers wedding just to chop food.

So never in you life say "just because of food". Without food you won't be alive to type the rubbish you just typed.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jun 11, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
Don't feel disgusted when you see guys insult ladies because of the amount of food they order on a date. because some girls like to order more than what the guy can afford.

It dosent change the fact that the boy was wrong..the girl was on her own when you disturbed her for a date...tell her your budget..a date dosent have to be expensive but to get to know each other...he was living fake life and now recorded her even when she agreed to pay that was very wrong

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:
It’s not even the money. Sure, maybe the money is too much for the guy, that’s understandable. But the fact that he keeps mocking the girl despite her wanting to pay is what I don’t get

I'm sure he even borrowed that car to take her out...all these foolish boys and fake life...it will land them in trouble

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Ogechi98: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
All this naija babes abeg make una rest, the fact say person carry you comot no mean say make you go dey mumu yourself dey claim right. Truth be told nobody owe una sh!t, So the next time you go on a date with someone try to put yourself in their shoes when it comes to handling finance cool in other words order for what you know you could afford
Merry100:
Guys, stop showing off and pretending to be what you're not. Let the lady you're taking out on a date know your financial capability. I always feel disgusted when I see guys insult ladies because of the amount of food they order on a date. As a lady, I have paid for meals for guys without insulting them. I don't ask guys to pay for my meal, but if a guy insists on paying for my meal, he does not have the right to insult me no matter how much food I buy. I will not form because he is paying, I will buy my usual.

There are some immature guys out there. Ladies, buy only what you can afford, don't be extravagant and always remember to bring enough money when you go on a date so that you can refund the money for your food when necessary. If this lady had enough money to refund him instantly, she would have been the one disgracing him and insulting him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Ogechi98: 10:47pm On Jun 11, 2023
If only you knew those scums owe you nothing, you wouldn't be spiting trash. Get a life undecided
siofra:
What an idiot!!

He invited her on a date but refused to pay That's what happens when we ladies settle for these scums.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by flokii: 11:50pm On Jun 11, 2023
Let's be realistic.. can the babe eat food of that amount with her own money? Your guess is as good as mine.

While some guys will just use their cards to clear the bill, others might see it as big deal.. So know your date well before going to embarrass your family in public.

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Merry100: 12:01am On Jun 12, 2023
flokii:
Let's be realistic.. can the babe eat food of that amount with her own money? Your guess is as good as mine.

While some guys will just use their cards to clear the bill, others might see it as big deal.. So know your date well before going to embarrass your family in public.
If I decide to disgrace a guy this way and post it on social media, I'm sure you be among the first set people to condemn me. He could have just told her he cannot pay for her food, he doesn't have to disgrace her publicly.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Harddiskng(m): 2:06am On Jun 12, 2023
GraceAndPeace:
If you saw the whole video you would know she stopped asking the guy to pay. She was asking him to give her her power bank to charge her phone.

He embarrassed her, publicly shared photos of her without her consent, refused giving her her power bank.

Sounds like a good case, she should sue

Lol Good case where naa? In your house? Lol

Does the power bank belong to her? He is at liberty to give his property to whoever.

Of which the restaurant has electricity.

As to recording the scene, his liability is highly debatable. His lawyers can argue that he was protecting himself from a daughter of Jezebel, before he would hear shoot-bird-mama-fly story different from what actually happened grin

She ordered and eat it. Time to pay, she is speaking English.

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by revolt(m): 2:13am On Jun 12, 2023
siofra:
What an idiot!!

Lol 12k on a 1st date....u chics are weitd...

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by tollyboy5(m): 2:53am On Jun 12, 2023
siofra:
What an idiot!!

It doesnt have to be that difficult. I told a lady she'll pay her bills if she ordered beyond what i ordered. And she composed lol

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by advanceDNA: 4:40am On Jun 12, 2023
Merry100:

If I decide to disgrace a guy this way and post it on social media, I'm sure you be among the first set people to condemn me. He could have just told her he cannot pay for her food, he doesn't have to disgrace her publicly.

U are just capping....u guys are too stingy to take a man to an eatry let alone get the opportunity to disgrace a man for ordering 12k food.....

Talk true...when last did u enter eatry by yourself to eat 12k food in one sitting...

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by lecowas: 5:22am On Jun 12, 2023
That guy is a broke nigga 100%. When I go out on dates, I don't form what I'm not and be crying later. When I see emotionally immature men like him, I jus shake my head. BTW, 12k food in eatery is not too much given the current inflation in the nation

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Justiceleague1: 7:00am On Jun 12, 2023
The guy is a let down
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by TheSuperX(m): 7:06am On Jun 12, 2023
From what I read online, the foolish guy is the one at fault. his motive was just to disgrace her and she has sued him already.
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by okoroemeka(m): 7:10am On Jun 12, 2023
YinkaOlusesi16:
but why keep silent and let her order,when you don't have money in your pockets,ii don't see the big deal in cutting your coat according to your size,some category of girls are expensive

1 Like

Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by faceLAGOS: 7:13am On Jun 12, 2023
I 8 Nigerian girls.

I can do such to a stoopid one who thinks she’s smart by trying to “eat” my money.

These girls need to be taught hardcore lesson.
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by lanocfoods: 7:35am On Jun 12, 2023
advanceDNA:
Once u no allow woman run u mugu on top ur own money....the first insult is immature and childish grin ...

Immaturity is not a crime under naija constitution.....let him be immature in peace. ......is it ur immature.??

Even you will agree there are better and mature ways that thing could've handled the situation, if his intentions were not malicious and to be petty.
He is nothing but a child in a man's body, meaning he has a lot of growing up to do, which means he is immature
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by MechanicMike: 7:41am On Jun 12, 2023
Merry100:

angry
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by MechanicMike: 7:43am On Jun 12, 2023
Merry100:

Brother Mary....WOW..
so u angry coz she dint giv u puccccccci... corrrrrrrect? Shame on u sir for disgrasssin Yor sef BECOZ of 2k food. You are a embarasssment to mans!!((no oofencssece)) angry
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:45am On Jun 12, 2023
Very nonsensical video.

Na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by advanceDNA: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2023
lanocfoods:

Even you will agree there are better and mature ways that thing could've handled the situation, if his intentions were not malicious and to be petty.
He is nothing but a child in a man's body, meaning he has a lot of growing up to do, which means he is immature

The only childish person here is the lady.... all she had to do was pay for her meal.....why desperately follow the guy around, even to his car......it wa so unnecessary....
before she will lie its another thing...baba quickly recorded the matter...... too bad for her this is social media age
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by iHateFraudsters: 7:55am On Jun 12, 2023
siofra:
What an idiot!!

And that's what happens when you don't cut your cloth according to your size.
Re: This Guy Is So Immature. How Can He Disgrace A Lady Because Of Food? by Zonefree(m): 9:03am On Jun 12, 2023
Merry100:

If you invite a guy for a date and he ate 12k worth of food, disgrace him and post the video. We'll applaud you.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do You Handle a Nymphomaniac ?? / Guys, Claiming That Women Are Materialistic Is Not An Excuse To Be Stingy!! / Naija Man Caught On Camera Cheating In US. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.