Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members (75891 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport / Saraki Finally Meets Nass,the Oyinbo Man With Same Twitter Handle With Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Akungitit: 4:31am On Jun 12, 2023
This news will drive IPOB goats 🐐 crazy,I like thatπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by omenka(m): 5:30am On Jun 12, 2023
plaindealer:
Like father, like son, masters of the long game.

Thus wonderful Youngman's network is already massive and wide-reaching, not, he's extending by solidifying his reach with the young progressive politicians and the true leaders of tomorrow.

Just like his father, he knows how to reach out and sow profitable seeds that will germinate in the future to his advantage years from now, it's all about the long game while at the same time making sure that the young lawmakers are in sink with his father's programs and policies.

The race for 2027 and beyond is already in play, but some losers are still wasting time looking for some imaginary mandate.
What a wonderful son.

Instead of people to learn, as he carved a niche for himself, building bridges and alliances, ahead of tomorrow when his dad might be no more, they're rather busy hating and throwing inane tantrums.

Is there any law forbidding the any politician, their spouse or their children from making friends? These guys in LP aren't willing to learn at all.

3 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by omenka(m): 5:32am On Jun 12, 2023
Mickykarim:

BECAUSE Seyi Tinubu IS THE SON OF THE PRESIDENT PRECLUDES HIM FROM CREATING A NETWORK OF YOUTHS FOR THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE NIGERIAN YOUTH.

Therefore, it is a sin to be the son of the president of Nigeria and how does that status put an end to his legitimate nationality.

FOOLISH RUSTIC IDIOTS.

Seyi Tinubu being the son of the president robs him of his legitimacy as a Nigerian. What is wrong with these buffoons?

The BRAINLESS people who cannot think straight.
Ask the LP supporters. I'd really like to see them answer these questions as well.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Chochovini: 5:42am On Jun 12, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Office of the president, office of the first lady, office of the first son, office of the first daughter (iyaoloja), with office of last son, last daughter, uncles, aunties and co. incoming... National affairs turning into family affairs!
. Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Chochovini: 5:48am On Jun 12, 2023
Fr33born:
Defenders running into the thread
. E g. All the FFKs, Bayo Ononugas and Festus Keyomos.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by opribo(m): 5:53am On Jun 12, 2023
The ibb"s of this country have retied leaving the country for youths bit no one to fight for us so bad,
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Glister: 5:54am On Jun 12, 2023
Odin13:
You see why be say na only Yoruba people Dey support their drug god they worship..

How can a sane Nigerian support this foolishness ..

.. and they call themselves sophisticators ..

This is crazy

Olumo will soon have his branch

Yoruba has ridicule nigerians and nigeria ..

Dont start with stereotype so i don't report your post ok! There are diff supporters from diff regions e.g Asari Dokubo and Festus Keyamo..Alot of yorubas did not vote for him and some did ,Some are Northers of Northern extraction. and even some Igbos from other political parties.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by royalmu: 5:55am On Jun 12, 2023
saysugar:
I confam now, seyi mum is not remi, i notice no closeness relationship between them
Remi isn’t Seyi’s mum. But Remi born 2 girls and 1 boy for BAT.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by RolexOfGeneva(m): 6:00am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.
You must be a very stupid person in real life. Where else in this world do you hear of such nonsense.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by pacificom: 6:01am On Jun 12, 2023
The future of any Nation is in the hands of the youths, so it is a good thing that Tinubu is having a responsible grown son like Seyi who can represent and amplify the voice of the youths from all national levels to the present government headed by his father.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Great2017: 6:03am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.
Even when they feed on poopoo, you will still call it political wisdom.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Kuramushe(m): 6:07am On Jun 12, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://twitter.com/MsNemah/status/1667953304830189568?t=iF4k3FF6za2Q-Ty0tn3PfQ&s=08
Wetin concern "Agbero" with overload ....... Abegi Seyi go face your business, leave country's governess to your able Baba .
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Karnice600: 6:18am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
I wanted calling you an idiot but discovered its needless to state the obvious, after seeing the combination of the first 4 letters in your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Shattuck(m): 6:19am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
seyi tinubu has no legal right, it is unethical for the president's family to be involved in this govt there must be a level of professionalism, if your father is a CEO can you just walk into board meeting or be having meeting with top executives when you are not an employee.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Tonalphs(f): 6:25am On Jun 12, 2023
grin grin grin poor people hating on rich people, as though if you were opportune you won't do the same. Moreover, you don't know his heart, so don't conclude his motive. Shout from now till tomorrow, you wish you were the one.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Uchesis: 6:50am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
You are right. infact eh... Tinubu will hand over to his son in 2031 grin

Na family business ni

2 Likes

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by iamrealdeji(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2023
Sunofgod:
Nigeria is finished......thieves full the country.

I thought Tinubu's first son Don quench?
His first son died mysteriously. Be thankful your father is not a powerful Godfather and Politician
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by iamrealdeji(m): 7:01am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :🀨

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad
Even Wole Soyinka fears MC Oluomos and Koko Zarias. He wouldn't dare say anything. Tinubu is a Don,Mafia Chief and Godfather who happens to be President

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Uchesis: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2023
iReddington:
Nice, as it should be...meanwhile Osekola Obi, the son of Obi Lamba is helping his lying daddy to look for his stolen manhood. grin chaiii

Calm down Segun grin
Remi will rule you first before Seyi
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Rolings: 7:02am On Jun 12, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
angry

Lol

This can only happen where father and son are set to run the entire country people streets tongue

IT'S not new to have a politically active family......and not illegal
The Bush of America
The Bhutto in Pakistan
The Nehru Ghandi in India

Try build one.....not hating on them

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2023
femisplash:
Slave. This is how dumb politicians in Nigeria wants everybody to be.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by uniquelyspecial(m): 7:05am On Jun 12, 2023
SultanOfAbia:
I'm an igbo guy and trust me
Seyi is set for life....

If I was Seyi, I will come to Nairaland and laugh at the comments insulting me
Because I know I'm 20 times richer than their ipob generation..

Congratulations for being Igbo.
What should we then do with the rubbish you just posted?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by iamrealdeji(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Rolings:

IT'S not new to have a politically active family......and not illegal
The Bush of America
The Bhutto in Pakistan
The Nehru Ghandi in India

Try build one.....not hating on them
Bush was never active during his father's reign,stop lying. Pakistan is a corrupt nation like Nigeria and Benazir Bhutto getting killed is another confirmation. India is not a nation to be emulated. Do you wish your life turns out to be like India and Pakistan?. You guys supporting this are just slaves and these politicians want all Nigerians to be this dump forever

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by aikyg(m): 7:07am On Jun 12, 2023
Oh God! What is this bull dung? I weep for Nigeria.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by iamrealdeji(m): 7:13am On Jun 12, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
Would history be made like Bush the first and Bush the second ? Father and son both President of United States of America?

Tinubu's son is already positioning himself to become President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria in years to come. This is how it starts.

I will like Remi to contest to becoming Nigeria's first Female President just like Hillary Clinton, the wife of President Bill Clinton of the United States of America too tried. Family affair! Don't envy them, be grateful for your own blessings.
Slave. This is how dumb Nigerian politicians want all Nigerians to be
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Godseed: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So Remi is a 2ND or 3RD wife, but RCCG made her a Pastor? shocked sad

The public records state that the first wife of BAT is dead. A widow or widower is free to remarry and, whoever marries such is not living in disobedience to God. In that case, the church has not erred in ordaining the first lady as pastor in 2018.
I know Nigerians are angry and quick to look for who to blame for our government's generational ineptitude. But you definitely cannot hold the church responsible for the authenticity or otherwise of public records in a nation where what constitute facts depend on who is reeling them out and for what purpose. The church can't be Inspector General of Nigeria when public office holders twist records and change narrative at will and yet, are never short of an adoring throng of praise-singers.

By the way, it never ceases to amuse me that many people who expect a higher standard of morality from the church are ironically at the forefront of whittling down the involvement of the church in personal and national lives. It reminds one of those parabolic children in the marketplace who complained to their mates, "we played wedding songs for you, you didn't dance; we played funeral songs, you didn't mourn".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2023
Corridon:
Google it up.
Google isn't a true source that's why even in academics there's limit to use Google in research...
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SisterAnn(f): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2023
VTJN:
Are you blind? Is that ugliness? You need a glass
See agbari like fadeyi oloro. Tinubu even fine pass Seyi cheesy
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by VTJN(m): 7:24am On Jun 12, 2023
SisterAnn:
See agbari like fadeyi oloro. Tinubu even fine pass Seyi cheesy
you're crushing i understand
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by SisterAnn(f): 7:25am On Jun 12, 2023
VTJN:
you're crushing i understand
Lolz. Seyi na my boy.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by VTJN(m): 7:29am On Jun 12, 2023
iamrealdeji:
His first son died mysteriously. Be thankful your father is not a powerful Godfather and Politician
watch your tongue
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by emapeteum(m): 7:32am On Jun 12, 2023
The first son is the most stupid thing I have ever heard. Obasanjo ruled this country and His sons and daughter never claimed such ridiculous titles

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.