Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members (75889 Views)

Seyi Tinubu: The First Son Of Nigeria And His Security In Abuja / Gov Yahaya Meets NASS Committee On Aviation, Seeks Support For Gombe Airport / Saraki Finally Meets Nass,the Oyinbo Man With Same Twitter Handle With Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by bonnyhope: 10:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.

Which woman come born them na?

All na step to her

Which one she come born
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by swaggerjack: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
sprints1:
RCCG na church na person wey be elite be pastor you have money u go be pastor that is why Enoch adeboye no send you if you poor. He no go even reason you. Tinubu is hard to probe really did a lot of homework underground. The man no be Saint at all. So many atrocities from drug to money laundering to psihphoning lagos funds. That is yeye alpha beta. The man dey run Nigeria like Lagos. Very soon dem go legalise agbero all over naija. Funniest thing Remi daughters dey misbehave anyhow for USA doing rubbish upandan yet the mama dey claim pastor maybe na the reason she dey pray to God to help her children.
shocked
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by jahsharon: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
This is a new low from the state captors. This is more like a full fledged war between Remi vs her step daughter vs
her step son.

Shey your head correct like this?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by VTJN(m): 10:25pm On Jun 11, 2023
Elsueno:

Relax, d northerners sabi this game well well, There is a very good reason d consensus V.P is Kashim shettima...Just enjoy d show grin
Lol

Same way Buhari was dead and being cloned grin

Politics truly no be for una

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by jahsharon: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:
In less than two weeks a family of wild animals disguised as human beings are already showing Nigerians how ready they are to devour the Nigerian treasury.

HAAA! I never knew you are from a family of wild animals. But, even though, even though, that not withstanding, you should learn to keep your family secrets nah
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Chimela101: 10:26pm On Jun 11, 2023
Tomorrow this one go come become Governor of Lagos state..Chei.! Nigeria my country.!

What is Seyi stake in a matter of this magnitude.? Do Nigeria also have office of the first son.? πŸ₯΄
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Metalsmith(m): 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2023
Seyi Tinubu should stay off from the glare of national politics.He should project himself as a humble young man and a private citizen like millions Nigeria n youths who are busy minding their professional careers and businesses. Seyi should stay and remain in the background throughout the tenure of his father's administration. This is my honest advice as a lover and supporter of Tinubu emergence as Nigeria 16th President.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Metalsmith(m): 10:29pm On Jun 11, 2023
Seyi Tinubu should stay off from the glare of national politics.He should project himself as a humble young man and a private citizen like millions of other Nigerian youths who are busy minding their professional careers and businesses. Seyi should stay and remain in the background throughout the tenure of his father's administration. This is my honest advice as a lover and supporter of Tinubu emergence as Nigeria 16th President.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by AfonjaConehead: 10:30pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
her step son.
Wait o,does Remi have children?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by MamaletASO: 10:32pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :🀨

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad

Go rest and attend to your sick father wey dey farm...

grin grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by sexysunnyb(m): 10:33pm On Jun 11, 2023
You made me laugh like never before.
You are on point But truth is bitter
YouandiAllofus:
Office of the president, office of the first lady, office of the first son, office of the first daughter (iyaoloja), with office of last son, last daughter, uncles, aunties and co. incoming... National affairs turning into family affairs!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by DeAdvokate(m): 10:34pm On Jun 11, 2023
SangoOlukosoOba:

Stop wailing!

That’s the first family!

Abegi which first family. All these will be channeled at siphoning money
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Finestgurlie(f): 10:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
omenka:
Trump, his son, and his son in-law, ran the affairs of America and the liked of you loved him no end.

Y'all should take several seats abeg. He hasn't done anything illegal meeting his peers who are NASS members.
I dey fear you my love.
you have axe and gun πŸ”«
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by McStoic(m): 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
Fr33born:
Defenders running into the thread

They're already here defending the indefensible
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 11, 2023
jahsharon:

HAAA! I never knew you are from a family of wild animals. But, even though, even though, that not withstanding, you should learn to keep your family secrets nah

Tinubu is a better stand up comedian than you are...which kind primary school joke be this🀣🀣
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by bitbillionaire: 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2023
When did government become family business?
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by pacesetting: 10:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Is money the most important thing you want in life? Sorry you are the most miserable if so. Hope you will carry that money to your grave? If you reach there, greet Abacha for us.
SultanOfAbia:
I'm an igbo guy and trust me
Seyi is set for life....

If I was Seyi, I will come to Nairaland and laugh at the comments insulting me
Because I know I'm 20 times richer than their ipob generation..

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by CJStarz: 10:48pm On Jun 11, 2023
Are you saying Nigerians voted the entire family into office?
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by okuta007: 10:54pm On Jun 11, 2023
VinnyBaba:

All sorts of ILLEGALITY will be carried out by this APC/Govt. :🀨

Imagine if Goodluck or Obasanjo as President did something like dis? πŸ˜’πŸ˜•

Wole Soyinka and Co would have Barked and cried Wolf!

This Govt should be checked, Otherwise we will have Civilian DICTATORSHIP in Nigeria soon. sad

we are already there - Tinubu is trying to make Nigeria is private property like he did to Lagos and the people are watching allowing dictatorship happen - what is this common thief called Seyi doing with Law Makers ? was he on the ballot? what right does he have to mingle with elected officials ? and the useless legislators- are they so ignorant that they do not realize this could amount to conflict of interest ? to see themselves hobnobbing and gallivanting with the son of the man they are supposed to check to ensure for good governance in Nigeria ? what da F is wrong with Nigerian political leaders ?

This is a man that should be questioned for buying an $11 million home seized from Deziani by the APC government and here he is playing with the very people who should hold him accountable ? to create oversight to ask him to explain how a seized property ended up on his name ?

Damn it - Nigeria is cursed!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Kukutenla: 10:58pm On Jun 11, 2023
Buhari was not this bad na
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Kukutenla: 11:00pm On Jun 11, 2023
omenka:
Trump, his son, and his son in-law, ran the affairs of America and the liked of you loved him no end.

Y'all should take several seats abeg. He hasn't done anything illegal meeting his peers who are NASS members.
When will you meet your peers who are NASS members or you're only fit for shit cleaner
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by ragna1991(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
The political astuteness of Tinubu's family is second to none. Seyi having a series of meetings with young elected lawmakers is quite remarkable, this family is really prepared for the tasks ahead. Rather than learn to play politics that transcends clannish mindset that has kept you in the wilderness since 1999. With the way Seyi is buijding bridges across party, religious and tribal lines, i won't be surprised if he clinches the Presidential seat before a southeastern does.

You have spoken very well my brother just as a fool which you are, tell me if there is any constitutional right or provision for the office of the first son.

Illegalities going on, people going contrary to the law and yet because or tribalism, religious beliefs and all that , people still keep the truth behind.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by YouandiAllofus: 11:02pm On Jun 11, 2023
sexysunnyb:
You made me laugh like never before.
You are on point But truth is bitter
Abi o... No mind defenders of hypocracy.
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:03pm On Jun 11, 2023
Is that necessary sad
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by missionmex(m): 11:06pm On Jun 11, 2023
femisplash:
In what capacity? Mtchww
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by AfroKnight: 11:08pm On Jun 11, 2023
This is disgraceful
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by yom2(m): 11:14pm On Jun 11, 2023
Rayban25:
In less than two weeks a family of wild animals disguised as human beings are already showing Nigerians how ready they are to devour the Nigerian treasury.
there is wisdom in not being too garrulous. You people should learn from the calmness of others
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Kukutenla: 11:17pm On Jun 11, 2023
LADEMINUS:

Biden and Hunter

Trump and Eric
Seems it's only the bad things we copy from other countries successfully. You think Americans applauded Hunter for influence peddling?
Why don't we copy the good part of US govt got once. Like landing a man in space at least....
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by Badgers14: 11:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
Very soon, the first house maid and the first cook, the first gate man, the first girl friend of the first son and the first boyfriend of the first daughter will all meet the senators ..
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:35pm On Jun 11, 2023
Corridon:
her step son.

Step son tooo.... so baba blue.... with children from different women.... hmmmm
Re: Seyi Tinubu: The First Son - Meets NASS Members by OneCandleAway(f): 11:37pm On Jun 11, 2023
bonnyhope:

Which woman come born them na?

All na step to her

Which one she come born

2 daughters. One has mental problems. Probably in a rehab by now.

The second identity issues, seems she's into eccentric goth lgbt. She was wearing a skimpy cat dress on a runway recently.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Buhari Cautioned Lawmakers As They Booed Him. Nigerians React / Buhari Appoints 3 Dead Men As Board Members: Francis Okpozo, Christopher Utov / Patience And Goodluck Jonathan On A Date In New Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.